Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

ignorance isn't bliss

Hi.. so I'm very curious about taking PM but I want to get all the facts before I start to take them, if any one could help me out or point me in the right direction that would be incredible!!! I'm really not to worried about the breast growth if i get some that's great but I'm more aiming for feminizing the rest of my body such as soft skin fat distribution is P.M right for me?
What to expect from taking P.M heres some questions i have:
side effects
irreversible effects
dosage
other herbs to stack with it
Which brand to take

If anyone could help I'd be so happy thnk you all[/size]

HI and welcome to BreastNexus. I'll try to answer all I can but I am relatively new here myself. Tried different herbs and combos in June and part July....then ordered Ainterol PM from AinterolUS.
Took a little while to get in and since it went to my CD Sister's house I didn't start until August 23.

Like many here I started first week 1000mg daily (bottle recommendation for women). MOved to 1500 a day then 3rd week 2000mg day.

I'm 63 and weigh 218 now, hoping to get to the 190~195 range.

Here's best I can answer your questions.All based on being in my 9th week of use.

side effects - none negative, softer skin, beard growth slowed alot and softer, moods more mellow, nipples larger and stick out nearly always, soreness comes and goes
irreversible effects Don't know of any, someone else may
dosage - currently 2000 mg - two caps morning, two caps nightother herbs to stack with it - Resihi extract, Peony root extract, started after about a month
Which brand to take - Ainterol

Breast growth is obviously a likely irreversible effect... lol

Unless you are sure you want breasts, don't take PM.

Because you might lose some volume if you stop, unless you have 10k for surgery to get rid of them, a surgery without garunteed results, they won't go away.

If you want to change the contour of your body, Strength Yoga with protein supliments and ankle weights might work for you. It is a decent way to add mass and curves to specific areas...

- Jaded Jade

Hi Thanks so much for the input!! I do and don't want breasts yet I'm kinda at a crossroads I'm in the closet about transitioning so I don't know if I'm ready to show off the breast I could get so that's a serious decision i'm going to have to make. but I was wondering if I took a low dose maybe no more than 500mg or 1000mg would I still get some of the benefits without growing breasts?

Thanks for the exercise recommendationSmile

DUH, sorry I didn't consider breast growth an "irreversible effect" since that's the point of PM.

Guess until its something you want you probably shouldn't start.
Me? I do!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon