Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pueraria mirifica and other alternatives B.O and whatnot

Information 

Huh I'm going to be starting hhrt and just want to know a few things.... would pueraria mirifica still work if one were to have very low testosterone levels and would it work better or worse or would one still have to take reishi and spearmint, korean angelica gigas nakai, ect ect essentially any herbal anti androgens. regardless of how low t levels are? also do the breast massages work on other parts of the body such as hips, thighs, butt ect ect? And lastly, could dermal needling with topical applications of herbal hrt or other stuff work, along with topical applications to the taint and scrotum? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.  

Thankyou for your time
IndustrialD1amond aka Benji(nickname)

(04-05-2024, 09:04 PM)IndustrialD1amond Wrote:  Huh Why the troubled face?

Benji,

Sounds like you're prepared.  Many questions.... some I have...

This one interested me.
"... topical applications to the taint and scrotum?"

I am using BO and Progesterone Cream and was wondering if the cream could be used on the taint, scrotum and 'gear shift' and to what effect?

An old post that I can't find here says it shouldn't be done and doesn't say why?

Have you seen that post?

Any question you have. just ask for answers

Kylec

(05-05-2024, 05:05 PM)kylec Wrote:  

Benji,

This one interested me.

I am using BO and Progesterone Cream and was wondering if the cream could be used on the taint, scrotum and 'gear shift' and to what effect?

An old post that I can't find here says it shouldn't be done and doesn't say why?

Have you seen that post?

Kylec
Sorry this is a repeat, the actual post is below it..

(05-05-2024, 05:05 PM)kylec Wrote:  

Benji,

This one interested me.

Have you seen that post?

Kylec

I'm new here so I do t really know a lot about pm and bo and whatnot, you said that topic a applications to the taint and scrotum are not advised, do you why? Or if that also means pieraria shouldn't be topically applied there either.... I'm just curious...

As for the troubled face.... i wasn't troubled.... I'm just confused on what to do and where to start.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon