Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do RC, and FG Migrate Fat or Tissue?

Do phytoestrogens like Fenugreek and Red Clover work to migrate fat to the breast or contribute to the development of breast tissue? I feel a hard area under my left breast which feels different than my right but can't tell if it's fat or the early start of tissue.

most likely it is the lactiferous ducts are being developed. those are the 'milk' tubes that connect to your nipple for excretion. when a woman lactates those lactiferous ducts swell with milk. the MER or milk ejection reflex is controlled by a chemical called oxytocin which relaxes the smooth muscle of the nipple,allowing the milk to flow. prolactin is the chemical which is responsible for the production of milk.

if you notice a yellowish substance being secreted from your nipple, that is most likely colostrum. this is the 'first milk' containing a lot of a vital antibiotics for the baby.

(29-08-2014, 10:54 PM)athena23 Wrote:  Do phytoestrogens like Fenugreek and Red Clover work to migrate fat to the breast or contribute to the development of breast tissue? I feel a hard area under my left breast which feels different than my right but can't tell if it's fat or the early start of tissue.

Hi athena,

More than likely it's glandular tissue:

(04-03-2014, 12:25 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
Glandular vs. Fat tissue

Glandular tissue-is not from fat and will not go away, this includes weight lose. It's the hard knot under your nipple, (aka-puffy nipples) pushing the nipples out.

Fat tissue-comes from excessive fat deposits minus glandular proliferation and is a rubbery texture.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5698]

(29-08-2014, 10:54 PM)athena23 Wrote:  Do phytoestrogens like Fenugreek and Red Clover work to migrate fat to the breast or contribute to the development of breast tissue? I feel a hard area under my left breast which feels different than my right but can't tell if it's fat or the early start of tissue.

Yes, I would say to an extent. When I first started NBE I used these herbs and got some fat redistribution. However, I switched to pm for simplicity and because I was uncertain whether I was getting breast buds or not.

I was on SP at 500mg per day for over 4 years. As I mentioned elsewhere, I started massaging and the following at the start of August. First with massaging and I upped my SP to 1000mg. About two weeks in added RC RC 450mg 3x per day which has made a difference. I have the full on tingling and soreness. (I have also been doing chest exercises)

What would happen now I stopped the FG and RC and dropped back to the 500mg SP?

[attachment=7909]

(31-08-2014, 02:26 AM)athena23 Wrote:  What would happen now I stopped the FG and RC and dropped back to the 500mg SP?

You'll have to self-experiment to know for sure, but I suspect the tingling and soreness will eventually stop if you drop the FG and RC.

(31-08-2014, 03:49 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(31-08-2014, 02:26 AM)athena23 Wrote:  What would happen now I stopped the FG and RC and dropped back to the 500mg SP?

You'll have to self-experiment to know for sure, but I suspect the tingling and soreness will eventually stop if you drop the FG and RC.

It's only been a few days since I stopped the FG and RC and while I think the fullness has decreased slightly (which I kind of miss already), the tingling and soreness are still present. I'm still on 1000mg of SP and have been doing the massages so maybe that contributes? Notably my nipples are still often rock hard and poke though a t-shirt and a sweater.
Did the RC and FG or the massage kick the gyro into a higher gear? Will the tissue development continue or does it require ongoing "feeding" with FG and RC?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon