Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Telepathic ?

Have always had a bit of this with the wife , ie
knew what she was thinking and about too say etc, and its common for many married or long term partners etc,

But over the last few weeks while on herbs, the process has magnified and we have almost become mentally fluent,

The instances of knowing what she is going too say etc and vice versa is daily , several times a day in some instances and almost word perfect,

So the ability, gift or whatever has most certainly increased, perhaps my brain waves have become female and tuned into her even more, ?

Anybody else had similar ?

Julie

I'd think that more likely that through herbs and generally being more in tune with your body you have heightened your sense of awareness. I don't know what you're taking exactly and I'm on my bootsy phone so I'll have to check after posting but I do know that psychic ability is tied to the pineal gland. Not to suggest you are not succeeding with feminization. Just that telepathy is human more so than male or female. But glad to hear you're getting benefits! =)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon