Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Heavy massage when budding?

Hi I have been using various herbs for about 5 months now then I started adding PM with the herbs on the 6th month.I'm finaly budding on the right side, noticed it first a couple of weeks ago. now I've always only done massage to the right side sometimes very heavily as I'm trying to make that side grow more than the other side. I've always welcomed breast pain as sign they are growing sometimes even massaging more so I got more pain there but now the right side hurts a lot more when doing massage. also I had a funny sucking sound when I pressed in when I do the massage . I have since stopped all massage there for a while. Not really sure if I should have , any one else have this problem? Thanks

(06-07-2013, 07:33 PM)babe77 Wrote:  Hi I have been using various herbs for about 5 months now then I started adding PM with the herbs on the 6th month.I'm finaly budding on the right side, noticed it first a couple of weeks ago. now I've always only done massage to the right side sometimes very heavily as I'm trying to make that side grow more than the other side. I've always welcomed breast pain as sign they are growing sometimes even massaging more so I got more pain there but now the right side hurts a lot more when doing massage. also I had a funny sucking sound when I pressed in when I do the massage . I have since stopped all massage there for a while. Not really sure if I should have , any one else have this problem? Thanks

massage lightly and gently .. they are growing and budding .. don't expect them to be robust, they are obviously tender at this stage ..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon