Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bathroom access for transgender’s in us

If I pissed anyone else off I apologize.  Like I said this is all new to me, I’m under Dr. care and in process of changing sex.  Is that correct?  All I was trying to do was find the appropriate way to approach the bathroom policy in the UNITED STATES.    

As far as labels go there way too many and they change every few weeks.  I got better thangs to do with my time than getting in a pissing match about labels.

I don’t think I posted anything asking about someone sex.

Just the best way to find out about bathroom policy in the UNITED STATES. Catch the drift.

Scene the start of this conversation I have figured out the best way to approach the bathroom situation. I figure it out on my own with no help from anyone.  No labels needed to pee.

Enough is enough!

Hi Pooky,
In my experience, dressed completely female, I have had no issues using the women's restroom. Some states do have laws that say you are supposed to use your birth gender bathroom, but if you are not sporting facial hare and are dressed like a female with a littlebit of makeup on, no one bats an eye, or takes a second look. At least that is what I have found. I live in and travel all over the United States.
Heart

Tomi66

Thanks for the info.  When out last weekend for three days as female.  I did just what you said, I just sucked it up and used the women’s bathroom like I should, no problems.  We’re going for a week in about 10 days and I will not take any male clothing at all.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon