Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello new to this.

(25-03-2016, 09:51 PM)Rc2289 Wrote:  Thanks for the info everyone at first I let little hints here and there to my wife but one night we were just taking and i told her everything and she was totally ok with it.

That's good. I think it's much more difficult to pursue NBE with an unsupportive partner.

So been looking to add sp to it in a little bit curious what should I start out?

Swanson'so has a really good product:
http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-s...-120-sgels

I bought some cheap stuff and it gave me a headache. This was no problem when I used it. Read the threads on anti-anndrogens. There are a lot of options.

Ok I picked up some sp there about 160mg now I was looking over at the personal programs and I know everyone body is different but does anyone have any suggestion or one I should look into I'm about a month into it now.

(25-03-2016, 09:51 PM)Rc2289 Wrote:  Thanks for the info everyone at first I let little hints here and there to my wife but one night we were just taking and i told her everything and she was totally ok with it.

Just a warning. I have had two girlfriends that were fine with it in the beginning, the end was a different story.

I was worried something like that would happen but she's even showing me things to buy and try out though I'm now that ready yet lol.

You mentioned that you're looking for butt growth? Maca's supposed to be a pro at that. I hear combining it with heavy squats is a winning combo. As far as an antiandrogen, well, I consider myself pretty new as well, but what's worked best for me is Saw Palmetto and Green Tea Extract. I know a lot of people around here seem to not be using Palmetto as much, but what can I say? It works for me. As for the extract, you're going to want something with a high polyphenol count. This is the one I use.

Awesome thank you very much.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon