Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

question

So how long does tender breasts and really sore nipples last its been weeks and seems like it is not easing up may be even more sore. Is this normal?

pretty normal from what I have seen. When it quits your all done.
Called growing pains.
Bobbi

(11-12-2015, 11:08 PM)Happyme Wrote:  pretty normal from what I have seen. When it quits your all done.
Called growing pains.

Definitely growing pains, but just because the pain stops doesn't mean you're "all done." Grow often comes in spurts, but as long as you keep up the program another spurt may be around the corner.

Started a month after beginning PM and still with me over a year later Smile

My pains stopped a few weeks after they started and have never returned. My breasts are notable fuller and developing more shape though months later...hoping my growth continues...

Its been about 3 weeks now still hv them some days are worse than others. I hv noticed fullness and larger nipples. Along with hip an thigh but changes. Taking on more of a fem figure. Total of almost 3 months on pm

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon