Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Estrogen Dominance

um
after my post about pains and aches which I thought may have been low t

some one suggested perhaps (apologies for not remembering who ?)

its

estrogen dominance ?

this may be the case thinking about it and looking at the various similar symptoms

My query though ?

Thought pm is an eostregen mimick rather than eostregen,
Is it it possible for males too have this so quickly ?

Julie

Why shouldn't it be?

Yes. It's definitely possible. That's why I and many others use a progesterone cream.

Well I think I have my answer ,
The pains and yucky ness do seem to be

eostregen dominance (Thanks Mandy)

After very high doses last night ,

took 2 caps today and felt awful for a short while,

Julie

Though a regular lurker, I had to add my own take on this. I recently confirmed a condition I've had since early teens, that being estrogen-dependent hereditary angioedema. The reason I bring this up is that taking PM verified that estrogen dominance is the cause. Another reason is the mention of pains and otherwise yuckiness. Angioedema is VERY hard to diagnose, and normally causes external swelling (edema) but also includes internal swelling, up to and including anaphylaxis (bummer, no doubt). I recently had a bout of what the emergency room determined to be enteritis, but it only started after ramping up my PM dose. The point I'm making is that PM seems to work, but must be balanced with progesterone, as AbiDrew85 suggested. Mine seems to ease with FG taken along with the PM, but still working that slow process of discovery.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon