Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Intro, my experience, and Thanks!

Yes I thought that too

Awesome profile photo pansy

Julie

(28-07-2013, 05:43 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Are we talking about post count?

Yeah, you must have passed me a while ago. I think you're the only one who joined the board later than I did that also has a higher post count than me.

Yep... I'm just such a crazy girl! Tongue

(28-07-2013, 02:37 PM)jamixoxo Wrote:  
(28-07-2013, 06:23 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Hi and welcome

Thanks, and "hi" to you! Love your profile pic... That looks like more progress than your other charts and photos suggest!

Yeah... Holy cow Pansy~!

Why am I kinda excited that my first post got some legs? (especially when we're here for the top end of things Tongue )

Here's a silly question... How do you quote multiple messages in the same post? And, is there an easy way to quote a portion of someone's post, without quoting the entire thing?

I'm working on a different platform (HP touchpad), so there's some things I can't do (like post photos Angry) but at least I'll know when I jump on IE or Firefox...

I've been on a massage kick lately... Checking out some of the techniques over in the massage forum. Has anyone had any better growth experience with a specific technique, or is that irrelevant? They all seem about the same as far as the target areas and general approach (except the expressing techniques).
I find a couple of vigorous massages (I have a low pain threshold, so vigorous may mean something different here) a day to maintain some pleasant tenderness. I don't know yet if it's actually make a difference... But it feels as if it should.

(28-07-2013, 08:54 PM)jamixoxo Wrote:  Here's a silly question... How do you quote multiple messages in the same post? And, is there an easy way to quote a portion of someone's post, without quoting the entire thing?

You can quote multiple posts by clicking on the middle button between quote and report. Just click on this button for each post you want to quote. To quote multiple posts from different pages, I suggest doing the same, but this time copying and pasting what you want to quote in a word document or something. When you finished with this, just paste it in a new reply and starting typing your response. (I think it's much easier to show this than explain it.)

If you want to quote only a portion of someone's post, simply delete everything else. That's what I did to quote a portion of your post.

Here's a tutorial on quoting I gave to someone else a while ago.

(24-02-2013, 12:00 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  This is what you need to create a quote:

[Opening command] The text of the person's quote. [Closing Command)

Opening Command:
quote='doodlebug2055' pid='69153' dateline='1361658839'

Closing Command:
/quote

If you copy the opening and closing command for a quote, you can answer it line by line. When you click on the quote button, the opening and closing commands are already created. When you want to divide up another person's post, each section has to have the opening and closing command. When you reply to each section, ensure your response is after the closing command, otherwise what you type will be added to what you're quoting.

I'm normally pretty tech savy but I can't figure out how to quote a post and respond to comments or answer questions one by one. I found the quote button but when I add my response, it looks like I added text to the other persons comments. I need to figure this out ASAP, can someone help me?
/quote

If I wanted to only quote your first sentence this is what it would look like:

I'm normally pretty tech savy but I can't figure out how to quote a post and respond to comments or answer questions one by one.
/quote

Likewise, with your second and third sentences:

I found the quote button but when I add my response, it looks like I added text to the other persons comments. I need to figure this out ASAP, can someone help me?
/quote

I hope this makes sense. If not, let me know.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon