Breast Growth For Genetic Males
my experience with hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Methods (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+--- Forum: Other Methods (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: my experience with hypnosis (/showthread.php?tid=7922)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: my experience with hypnosis - hopefully - 06-01-2013

Anastacia , assuming U r asking me. I just got it and have only tried it once or twice. But due to all that hav happen I bliv when I listen I totally cldnt relax so I don't respond so well to it . But I'm gonna start my program soon with this all and will post the updates with pictures ASAP Smile

RE: my experience with hypnosis - Anastasia916 - 06-01-2013

Oh ok good deal. I'm going to be starting the Dream Breast System hypno program, but Steven seems to have other sessions I would be interested in. Like getting over some of my fears, weight loss, and nail biting, so I'm looking for reviews for him that aren't biased, been googling.

RE: my experience with hypnosis - PinkxGlamour - 07-02-2013

Thank you Kelly for your post!!!

I do believe this will work if everyone believes it will....
However, are the results permanent or do we need to hypnose ourselves everyday forever?! Lol.

I am also thinking about trying the dream system... let me know how it works!!

RE: my experience with hypnosis - goldy - 19-02-2013

The results gained from hynosis are permanent.

Blake Talks, by Kenneth Blake, didn't work for me after the recommened 3 mths. I did get daytime growth sensations on session 1,2, & 3 which are to be listened to occasionally. On the other 4 sessions, to be alternated regularly, he can ramble off topic sometimes, (which someone else has mentioned) which is a waste of time, and he appears to like to talk about oral sex. ....a bit creepy. Dodgy
e.g. Quotes; "Do you know what an Australian French kiss is? It's a kiss downunder."
He talks about a friend on a train that told him about losing her train of thought one day and got off at the wrong train station. Ken asked her, "How did that happen? She said I do know, but I'm not going to tell you." At the end of the session Ken later says, "The women on the train eventually told me the reason...it was Australian French kissing." Huh
"...relaxing...going down...on you...yes you....."
"A Danish is also a pastry, and it's delicious also." (I'm not implying oral sex ref. here.)
Having to listen to the same thing for 3 mths. is a bit of a pain if it contains annoying stuff. It is free though. 3 mths. is a commitment, so my post may be interesting to some ladies considering it. You may not be annoyed at all...but there's the same stories over & over again.

Overflowingbra (which is PetitMort) is SO long, 1 hr. 10 min.!! When I listen to long hypno CDs, after about 40 mins. I often get really uncomfortable feelings of aching and itching in my arms.

RE: my talk with a hypnotherapist - goldy - 19-02-2013

I've started seeing a hypnotherapist for stress/fatigue issues. I asked about BE, that I'd listened to hypno download sessions for 3 mths. with no results, and if that meant I had a block.
She told me about a friend of hers that simply said to herself each morning, "I have beautiful breasts." Within a year, she grew one cup size!!!!
I was advised to do this, only once a day, so as to not become stressed and overly focused about needing to grow larger breasts. She said 3 mths. wasn't long enough to give it a go.
I am now talking to my breasts. I've found I can will them to tingle. (Somewhere else tingles also, lol)I'm so convinced now my mind can produce BE. When listening to Blake Talks in the beginning I would get feelings of pressure when not even thinking about my boobs.
I'm also going to start my subliminals again. I've got the one from Mindfit by Andrew Dobson. One other company's script only talked about fat growth in the breasts, so didn't get that one. As Kenneth Blake says, you want to grow glandular tissue (for firmness), as well as fat tissue. Some companies say their scripts are confidential. I personally want to know what my subconcsious is hearing.

RE: my experience with hypnosis - CHDchest - 21-02-2013

I have tried Blake Talks for a month and will keep using it. Time is a bit of a problem. He does ramble is sessions 5-7 and goes on about seeing the female plastic surgeon with his Danish friend. I think I have benefited a bit from doing the relaxation but as for anything else I think it is too soon to tell.

RE: my experience with hypnosis - goldy - 10-03-2013

(17-08-2011, 09:09 PM)Kelly9 Wrote:  While I was browsing this website, the other day, I found this link. This is another free hypnosis.
I am sure you are going to love this one. The guy's voice is just amazing and the inductions are just fantastic.

http://www.overflowingbra.com/wiki/natural_breast_growth:petitmorte_s_mp3

Enjoy!

Kelly

This is long, 1 hr.10 min. Not very convenient for working people for daily use, and if doing before bed, you'll definitely fall asleep. It gets the growth feelings in your breasts activated though.....just going about your daily activities..not just while listening.

deleted

(12-11-2011, 11:31 AM)djt-d Wrote:  Hi Kelly9
Yes, I agree with you, when you think about it, it does make sense.
Although I have been doing it straight before bed and I always fall asleep (because obviously you are more tired at that time, and when you're listening to someone making you relax, it is very hard not to fall asleep when it is near your bedtime). So a few times now I've been doing it through the day so I can keep awake.
I have always been led to believe that falling asleep doesn't matter because your subconscious mind is always awake and hearing. But I've just read from another hypnotist that when doing his breast enlargement recording hypnosis he says DO NOT fall asleep.
I just don't know what do think or do now. Does anybody really know, or have any other comments/advice on this.
Has anybody fallen asleep during their hypnosis session and still had the success.
Thank you
Kenneth Blake says, Do hypnosis before bed, then go to sleep while subconcsious processes it. Hypnotic Body says, Do hynosis anytime, not when tired, and sit in chair or prop up in bed with pillows so you don't fall asleep. If you wake up during the end of the CD you've been in an hynotic sleep. If you don't wakeup, you've been in normal sleep, which you don't want to do regularly.

(20-12-2012, 10:12 PM)Doll Wrote:  
(18-12-2012, 08:50 PM)Kelly9 Wrote:  I quit doing hypnosis when I learnt that it's tied with witchcraft. I am a Christian, and I know where witchcraft will take you.

I am doing massage, exercise, pm and other different things.

Please stop hypnosis or, at least, infom yourself. I repend I haven't done it before.

I have completely different beliefs than you, and obviously will not bring religion into this discussion, because you are fully welcome to believe what you wish. I don't appreciate being told not to do it based on your own personal beliefs, and normally find that highly offensive, as I hate religion pushers. However, I'm assuming you're just trying to be nice and share your own experience as per your beliefs, in case others share your beliefs and would like to stop hypnosis as well, and that you mean no actual harm and don't mean to push your own religion on anyone. Just want to let you know that that can be a touchy subject, and that bringing it in these forums in such a way can strike up controversy.

I tried a little hypnosis so far. I used to meditate before, and have done a lot of yoga, so it seems to come pretty easy for me. I'll just put it on in the background while I'm doing other things, and even if I'm not fully listening to it, I still find that my subconscious will kick in, and my breathing will slow and stop almost completely, and I'll feel changes happening in my breasts. They're the same changes I'll feel when I'm trying to sort of self-hypnotize throughout my day, but it's a lot easier when it's someone else directing my thoughts. I swelled an amazing 2" the first day between this and new massage techniques, so I must say, I'm hooked!

Well said Doll!! No dark ages religious superstition here telling people what to do, please! Hypnotherapy is a respected therapy that has done wonders for many people with physical & emotional problems. I wonder how Kelly feels about living with her witchcraft boobsBig Grin