Breast Growth For Genetic Males
my experience with hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Methods (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+--- Forum: Other Methods (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: my experience with hypnosis (/showthread.php?tid=7922)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

my experience with hypnosis - Kelly9 - 13-04-2011

Hello Ladies
How are you?

I just wanted to share my experience with hypnosis. I have been using it for about 10 days and I have noticed a big change (1/2 inch???Huh).

Kelly

RE: my experience with hypnosis - Kelly9 - 15-04-2011

(13-04-2011, 10:49 PM)Kelly9 Wrote:  Hello Ladies
How are you?

I just wanted to share my experience with hypnosis. I have been using it for about 10 days and I have noticed a big change (1/2 inch???Huh).

Kelly

I really would like to know if anyone of you finished a program using hypnosis. I also would like to have an answer from someone who had a significant growth by it.
Thanks,
Kelly

RE: my experience with hypnosis - Maz - 16-04-2011

I finished the 3 month suggested time on Blake talks. While doing it I didn’t think that it did much but after I stopped I noticed that it had made a significant change and I am thinking of restarting it. I think it works so keep going with it.

RE: my experience with hypnosis - Kelly9 - 18-04-2011

(16-04-2011, 10:06 PM)Maz Wrote:  I finished the 3 month suggested time on Blake talks. While doing it I didn’t think that it did much but after I stopped I noticed that it had made a significant change and I am thinking of restarting it. I think it works so keep going with it.

Thank you!
You know, I am doing Blake Talks and Steve Jones... I am also doing the Rock Melon Ring Tone, and my breasts are just bigger than ever (I am not talking about full cup size, but I have the feeling that I am getting there)!! I have never seen anything like this, not even in my period!

Finally, after years and years of trying this and that, I found the right way to have the breasts I want, the method that is best for me.

I really have to thank this Forum, it was a blessing for me.

Kelly

RE: my experience with hypnosis - Kelly9 - 21-04-2011

I thought it would be good to keep you informed about my experiment with hypnosis.
I started at the beginning of April, so now I am done with the 3rd week.
I am listening to Steve G. Jones and Blake Talks.
For the first time in my life, my breasts don't fit in my hands!
I am 100% sure that hypnosis works but...
YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE IN IT AND ASSOCIATE THE IMAGES WITH THE EMOTIONS!!!

I became very good at it. I confess that I was born a dreamerSmile, so it's easy for me to do that.

I am satisfied.

I wish you to feel the way I feel right now very soon.

Kelly

RE: my experience with hypnosis - charrr - 24-04-2011

thank you for posting your results girl! and yes emotions are very important. thank you for reminding us! where the mind is concerned, there are several themes that i am finding in everything i am studying:
when we are hoping for wonderful things, it is good to have wonderful feelings: feelings like we are already at that wonderful place we are going and the we are very thankful to be there.
life can bring us interesting challenges, but all the good advice i am finding, even here Big Grin, is making my days better.
think positive girls! i am sure it helps too!

RE: my experience with hypnosis - Kelly9 - 30-04-2011

Hello everybody!

How is it growing?Smile

Just wanted to share my progress with hypnosis. You are the only people I share my experience with.

We are at the end of April already, and I start in the beginning of the month. I remind you that I am doing Blake Talks, Steve G. Jones and I also added some subliminals going throughout the day in the background while I'm working.

The result so far is pleasant and I feel more confident about my breasts. They have clearly grown, they look like the way they look before the period comes, you know? But the volume is not decreasing after the period, actually they are growing larger. Plus the shape is sexierSmile)). I have never seen them this big!

I am sure my fiancee noticed a difference, but he didn't tell me anything. I caught him looking at my chest while I was doing something in the kitchen. He was looking at it as it was a new chest...Big Grin. He looked curious. Last weekend in bed he asked me if he could massage my breasts with oil... He was having fun!! Sorry...:?

I believe I found my own NBE with hypnosis. I massage also every other day.

I strongly recommend hypnosis.

Kelly

RE: my experience with hypnosis - twister_mama - 30-04-2011

That's great hypnosis is working so well for you! Smile I've been listening to Steve G. Jones too, for about a month; and I have been having aches, tingles, and soreness every day, despite being off all my NBE pills and supplements for over two weeks now. Like you said, the shape of my breasts are changing and getting fuller and sexier too. I love the positive feelings that result from listening to his recordings! I've always hated my non-existant breasts; but I am really starting to feel better about myself, and I feel like I am in charge of my body. It's an empowering feeling!

I wish you continued success with your NBE! Smile

RE: my experience with hypnosis - Kelly9 - 30-04-2011

(30-04-2011, 01:20 AM)twister_mama Wrote:  That's great hypnosis is working so well for you! Smile I've been listening to Steve G. Jones too, for about a month; and I have been having aches, tingles, and soreness every day, despite being off all my NBE pills and supplements for over two weeks now. Like you said, the shape of my breasts are changing and getting fuller and sexier too. I love the positive feelings that result from listening to his recordings! I've always hated my non-existant breasts; but I am really starting to feel better about myself, and I feel like I am in charge of my body. It's an empowering feeling!

I wish you continued success with your NBE! Smile

I know exactly the feelings you are talking about. Also I have the feeling that all that I've done in the past to increase in size was too much work for little result (I am talking about myself personally). Hypnosis is fun and it works fast.

Why do you say non existing breasts? Your breasts exist, but you didn't see them in all their potential.

Love your breasts.

I wish you the best.

Kelly

RE: my experience with hypnosis - charrr - 30-04-2011

i am shaking my head right now, left to right. i am shaking my head after reading the last two posts because i love you girls!!

thank you! thank you and blessings for posting!!

"How is it growing?" can i use this because it is awesome! awesome!

"see them in all their potential. Love your breasts." !!!!! Yes! they are already beautiful and healthy. i am thankful for that pre/during/post-nbe :]

congrats to us all. raised glass (well, of waster haha)!