Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Vacuum Therapy Machine Any Good? Gave it a shot... - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Methods (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+--- Forum: Breast Pumps & Massage (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Vacuum Therapy Machine Any Good? Gave it a shot... (/showthread.php?tid=31058)

Pages: 1 2

Vacuum Therapy Machine Any Good? Gave it a shot... - VergeOfDiscovery - 23-11-2022

Vacuum Therapy Machine Any Good? Gave it a shot...

I've seen these forever on Amazon and always wondered if they were any good. Some of the reviews are not favorable as some say there isn't enough (or any suction).

I was on the fence about taking a chance on one, and when one of the more highly reviewed brands (Meifuly Vacuum Cupping Therapy Set) had a lightning sale recently on the model pictured, I gave it a shot.

Arrived in two days and came with all the parts expected. 

First thing to check was suction. Now I can see why some say there's no suction: It's because they don't know what they're doing, lol (and honestly, the included directions are hot garbage).

But does this thing have suction! I was thinking when I first got it going that it was going to suck my tatas right off! jk Wink

The trick is, with suction knob turned to high, use a pair of domes together at once and let the suction build up (bigger the domes, the longer it takes). But once it builds up, it's incredible. Then you just turn down the suction a bit according to preference.

The other settings, including one specifically for breast enhancement, simply raise and lower suction a bit, at different time intervals. This is pretty much a necessity as leaving it at max suction without intermittent release can be a bit overwhelming.

The unit/configuration I ordered came with lots of small, mid, and large size domes (the three largest pairs specifically for breast enhancement).

I've used a Khangzu hand pump and domes (kind of like a Noogleberry), but wanted bigger domes as the largest available for the Khangzu are a bit too small.

I found that the largest domes that come with the Vacuum Therapy Machine are perfect for this use. They make/sell even larger ones (not included with the unit) and I tried those and they are too big to be used on the chest (and I'm not exactly a small person).

Overall, very pleased with the unit and it has great suction. It's a little noisy, so bear that in mind.

Couple of pics of using the largest included domes Re: Vacuum Therapy Machine - VergeOfDiscovery - 23-11-2022

Here's a pic of using the Vacuum Therapy Machine, using the largest included domes.  Vacuum Therapy Machine Any Good? Gave it a shot...Vacuum Therapy Machine Any Good? Gave it a shot... Vacuum Therapy Machine Any Good? Gave it a shot...

RE: Vacuum Therapy Machine Any Good? Gave it a shot... - ChuckM - 23-11-2022

(23-11-2022, 03:15 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Vacuum Therapy Machine Any Good? Gave it a shot...

I've seen these forever on Amazon and always wondered if they were any good. Some of the reviews are not favorable as some say there isn't enough (or any suction).

I was on the fence about taking a chance on one, and when one of the more highly reviewed brands (Meifuly Vacuum Cupping Therapy Set) had a lightning sale recently on the model pictured, I gave it a shot.

Arrived in two days and came with all the parts expected. 

First thing to check was suction. Now I can see why some say there's no suction: It's because they don't know what they're doing, lol (and honestly, the included directions are hot garbage).

But does this thing have suction! I was thinking when I first got it going that it was going to suck my tatas right off! jk Wink

The trick is, with suction knob turned to high, use a pair of domes together at once and let the suction build up (bigger the domes, the longer it takes). But once it builds up, it's incredible. Then you just turn down the suction a bit according to preference.

The other settings, including one specifically for breast enhancement, simply raise and lower suction a bit, at different time intervals. This is pretty much a necessity as leaving it at max suction without intermittent release can be a bit overwhelming.

The unit/configuration I ordered came with lots of small, mid, and large size domes (the three largest pairs specifically for breast enhancement).

I've used a Khangzu hand pump and domes (kind of like a Noogleberry), but wanted bigger domes as the largest available for the Khangzu are a bit too small.

I found that the largest domes that come with the Vacuum Therapy Machine are perfect for this use. They make/sell even larger ones (not included with the unit) and I tried those and they are too big to be used on the chest (and I'm not exactly a small person).

Overall, very pleased with the unit and it has great suction. It's a little noisy, so bear that in mind.

I got one about a month ago, and it works great, and very reasonably priced!  The only real problem I have with it is that it's kind of addictive; I'll use it for 30 - 45 minutes in the morning before I get out of bed and at again night, and sometimes if I can get home during lunch.  It's great to have nice full pumped breasts for most of the day, though I do have to wear more loose fitting shirts to not show too much!

Best regards,

RE: Vacuum Therapy Machine Any Good? Gave it a shot... - VergeOfDiscovery - 23-11-2022

Re: it's kind of addictive...great to have nice full pumped breasts for most of the day, though I do have to wear more loose fitting shirts to not show too much!

Fun! I don't use it that often, but it does make a difference. Enjoy!

RE: Vacuum Therapy Machine Any Good? Gave it a shot... - lilmikey - 25-11-2022

How much did it cost? I'd like to get one of those. I wonder if you could hook the noogleberry domes up to it?

RE: Vacuum Therapy Machine Any Good? Gave it a shot... - ChuckM - 25-11-2022

(25-11-2022, 05:31 AM)lilmikey Wrote:  How much did it cost? I'd like to get one of those. I wonder if you could hook the noogleberry domes up to it?

This one was on some kind of special when I bought it for $130.00.  It's currently listed at $200.00.  There are (or were) a couple of different versions based on which cups were included, so there might be one for a little less.
https://www.amazon.com/your-orders/pop?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_pop&orderId=111-5264909-8225054&lineItemId=ojjmnwktprlqqny&shipmentId=MHqNp8HhR&packageId=1&asin=B091MYR46G

Here one I found for $130.00, but hard to tell what size cups are included.
https://www.amazon.com/Shaping-Massager-Fashionable-Professional-Acupoint/dp/B099MNYD35/ref=sr_1_6?crid=32J80MR9FYJGB&keywords=SUERBEATY+Vacuum+Therapy+Machine+Body+Massager+Professional+Vacuum+Cupping+Device&qid=1669351469&sprefix=suerbeaty+vacuum+therapy+machine+body+massager+professional+vacuum+cupping+device%2Caps%2C211&sr=8-6

Best regards,

RE: Vacuum Therapy Machine Any Good? Gave it a shot... - VergeOfDiscovery - 25-11-2022

(25-11-2022, 05:31 AM)lilmikey Wrote:  How much did it cost? I'd like to get one of those. I wonder if you could hook the noogleberry domes up to it?

It was on a flash sale for $114 (normally 149). NOTE, that it is at that lower price again today for Black Friday.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B095H3GMZ8

Have fun!

These are inflationary times... - VergeOfDiscovery - 29-11-2022

These are inflationary times...  Tongue

Another of this thing in use.

RE: Vacuum Therapy Machine Any Good? Gave it a shot... - Stevenator_ - 29-11-2022

I so would do this if I could, but I’m sure that it’d cause quite a bit of commotion around here. I’m glad to know that it’s successful for those who are using this approach. Congratulations!

RE: Vacuum Therapy Machine Any Good? Gave it a shot... - VergeOfDiscovery - 30-11-2022

(29-11-2022, 09:31 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  I so would do this if I could, but I’m sure that it’d cause quite a bit of commotion around here. I’m glad to know that it’s successful for those who are using this approach. Congratulations!

It is a bit on the noisy side. :o