Breast Growth For Genetic Males
PM - as discussed in Thailand - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Methods (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+--- Forum: Pueraria Mirifica (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+--- Thread: PM - as discussed in Thailand (/showthread.php?tid=31053)

PM - as discussed in Thailand - Teddy - 19-11-2022

I made some informal research on various Thai web pages by first translating the keywords with Google Translate to Thai, and thereafter "Googling" for the results - which were in Thai, naturally. Thereafter I translated the pages to English.

Very many pages wrote about the traditional uses and guidance based on traditional medical knowledge.

One thing was that PM was told to be a poisonous plant, and therefore the taken quantity was told to not to exceed. In old texts something like "size of a peppercorn" and in newer interpretations around 1-2mg/kg. So for a person of, say 70kg, the amount shouldn't exceed 140 mg - which is much less than what seems to be usual for male breast "projects".

Also the old text books said "not to be taken by young people". Another limitation: not to be used for more than 2 years time.

Regarding overdose symptoms: Difficulties sleeping, nausea, body pains and abnormal sweating  were mentioned.

I have myself exceeded quite much that "Thai recommendation" by taking 500-600 mg/day. Other people here seem to talk about 1000mg/day.

Has somebody here felt the overdose symptoms such as sleeping issues or nausea/vomiting or similar?

RE: PM - as discussed in Thailand - Robny - 24-11-2022

(19-11-2022, 07:35 PM)Teddy Wrote:  I made some informal research on various Thai web pages by first translating the keywords with Google Translate to Thai, and thereafter "Googling" for the results - which were in Thai, naturally. Thereafter I translated the pages to English.

Very many pages wrote about the traditional uses and guidance based on traditional medical knowledge.

One thing was that PM was told to be a poisonous plant, and therefore the taken quantity was told to not to exceed. In old texts something like "size of a peppercorn" and in newer interpretations around 1-2mg/kg. So for a person of, say 70kg, the amount shouldn't exceed 140 mg - which is much less than what seems to be usual for male breast "projects".

Also the old text books said "not to be taken by young people". Another limitation: not to be used for more than 2 years time.

Regarding overdose symptoms: Difficulties sleeping, nausea, body pains and abnormal sweating  were mentioned.

I have myself exceeded quite much that "Thai recommendation" by taking 500-600 mg/day. Other people here seem to talk about 1000mg/day.

Has somebody here felt the overdose symptoms such as sleeping issues or nausea/vomiting or similar?
I take 1500 mg a day, for about a year on and off. I did stop for a few months because I scared myself. The only side effects I get, if you call them that, are I’m much more regular in the bathroom and I do get hot flashes from time to time. I do get the main reasons for taking it, breasts, skin and smell as well as hair.

RE: PM - as discussed in Thailand - Teddy - 24-11-2022

(24-11-2022, 01:52 PM)Robny Wrote:  
(19-11-2022, 07:35 PM)Teddy Wrote:  I made some informal research on various Thai web pages by first translating the keywords with Google Translate to Thai, and thereafter "Googling" for the results - which were in Thai, naturally. Thereafter I translated the pages to English.

I take 1500 mg a day, for about a year on and off. I did stop for a few months because I scared myself. The only side effects I get, if you call them that, are I’m much more regular in the bathroom and I do get hot flashes from time to time. I do get the main reasons for taking it, breasts, skin and smell as well as hair.
Hmm. That with hot flashes sounds bit weird. Could there be a unbalance between Estrogen (or the equivalents in PM) and Progesterone, as they counteract each other in quite many ways? There's something called "Estrogen Dominance" , and it has a long list of symptoms, including sleep issues and hot flashes.

XX Teddy