Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Back Again - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Back Again (/showthread.php?tid=31009)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Back Again - Gabrielle - 11-01-2023

(11-01-2023, 01:11 PM)LizW55 Wrote:  
(09-01-2023, 07:01 PM)Jeanne Wrote:  Hello Liz

You have unread PMs.

Kisses Kiss

Jeanne Hug
Hi,

Just responded, explained in PM sent, not looked at messages for a while, hopefully I have changed the notification settings.
Liz
x
I am interested to know, what was said in the pm

RE: Back Again - IanW55 - 12-01-2023

Hello Gabrielle,

You said you are interested to know what is in my PM's to another member, I ask why do you want to know, without getting rude or anything like that, a PM is what it is a private message between other members and as far as I am concerned it will remain so.

For example if you sent me one (as long as it is not abusive) then it will stay between me and you.

Sorry its private.

Best wishes
Liz
x

RE: Back Again - Gabrielle - 13-01-2023

(12-01-2023, 11:14 AM)LizW55 Wrote:  Hello Gabrielle,

You said you are interested to know what is in my PM's to another member, I ask why do you want to know, without getting rude or anything like that, a PM is what it is a private message between other members and as far as I am concerned it will remain so.

For example if you sent me one (as long as it is not abusive) then it will stay between me and you.

Sorry its private.

Best wishes
Liz
x

Ok liz. I was intrigued that was all. Never to bad to arm yourself with helpful tips if you can get hold of them. Thats how we move forward in humanity.

RE: Back Again - IanW55 - 13-01-2023

[attachment=19553]Hello again,

Over the months I have wasted a lot of money on all sorts of lotions, potions and other capsules in my quest to grow beast's sadly in a misguded attemp I lost my way, most of it I was not patient.

Well thanks to Jeanne's advice I have cut back and at the same time purchased a well known quality brand of Pueraraia Mirifica (see photo) I will obvoiusly abide by what she advised me.

(UK TIME) On the 4th January I set up an accout with Ainterol Herbs and purchased 3 tubs of 100 x 500mg capsules og PM XX ANNIS, the order due to time diffference they processed the order on the 5th January, today 13th Jan they arrived, well packed and ready for use a total of 9 days absolutely brilliant.

Sat 14th Will be my first day with these and I will obviously let all know how I get on.

Liz
X

RE: Back Again - Shirazmn - 13-01-2023

Well done. Ainterol's is definitely the best PM out there.

RE: Back Again - Gabrielle - 14-01-2023

(13-01-2023, 04:28 PM)LizW55 Wrote:  Hello again,

Over the months I have wasted a lot of money on all sorts of lotions, potions and other capsules in my quest to grow beast's sadly in a misguded attemp I lost my way, most of it I was not patient.

Well thanks to Jeanne's advice I have cut back and at the same time purchased a well known quality brand of Pueraraia Mirifica (see photo) I will obvoiusly abide by what she advised me.

(UK TIME) On the 4th January I set up an accout with Ainterol Herbs and purchased 3 tubs of 100 x 500mg capsules og PM XX ANNIS, the order due to time diffference they processed the order on the 5th January, today 13th Jan they arrived, well packed and ready for use a total of 9 days absolutely brilliant.

Sat 14th Will be my first day with these and I will obviously let all know how I get on.

Liz
X

So, you change out pm, but what else have you added to your program?

RE: Back Again - IanW55 - 14-01-2023

(14-01-2023, 03:43 AM)Gabrielle Wrote:  
(13-01-2023, 04:28 PM)LizW55 Wrote:  Hello again,

Liz
X

So, you change out pm, but what else have you added to your program?
Hi Gabrielle,

You may have misunderstood what I was saying, please let me explain.

I have been taking all sorts of things since May 2022 with very little sucess, memebers on here all say that even though some supliers say that PM is pure in fact it is a poor quality and I am wasting my money with poor results.

Upon advice here on the forum, I bought Ainterol PM direct from the suppliers which hopefully will get me back on track, as for my program well today I start afresh with this (for now).

Breakfast 1 x 500mg Ainterol PM
Lunch 1 x 500mg of the cheap stuff (not going throw away previous purchase) - UK purchase
8pm 2 x 550mg (1100mg high quality Red Reishi) - Amazon Purchase containg 50% Polysacharides
Bedtime 1 x 500mg Ainterol PM.

I have been taking 2 x 500mg of the cheap stuff for a while so all I have done is swop it for 2 x Ainterol PM and adding 1 x 500mg of the other, so in total it is 1500mg of PM, obviously will see if there is any side effects to the increase and adjust if necessary.

Liz

RE: Back Again - IanW55 - 17-01-2023

Hello,

May I ask a question, probably guess the answers but here we go.

As a rule how long does it take to see some growth using Ainterol PM and Red Reishi, so far I have been on a mixture of lotions, potions and other things since 11 MAY 2022 but now on a new routine. 

Old Routine 

Red Reishi 21 days @1100mg a day
Pueraria Mirifica (UK version) 23 days mixure of doses
Also items from other suppliers, reaal mixture which I think was no good

My new and present routine is

Note, been taking RR for some time (On and off since May but steady from 28 December).

RR 2 x 550mg - 1100mg Day
Ainterol PM 2 x 500mg - 1000mg Day also UK PM 1 x 500mg Day = Total PM is 1500mg Day started this new routine 14 January.

I know a member once said to me patience, all I want to know any thoughts.

Liz
x

RE: Back Again - Gabrielle - 18-01-2023

(17-01-2023, 10:17 PM)LizW55 Wrote:  Hello,

As a rule how long does it take to see some growth using Ainterol PM and Red Reishi, so far I have been on a mixture of lotions, potions and other things since 11 MAY 2022 but now on a new routine. 

Old Routine 

Note, been taking RR for some time (On and off since May but steady from 28 December).

Ainterol PM 2 x 500mg - 1000mg Day also UK PM 1 x 500mg Day = Total PM is 1500mg Day started this new routine 14 January.

Liz
x
liz what you got to Remember is. How long does breast growth take from puberty? Quite a while. I think mature breast are 5 to 8 years. So when you go on hrt, its a 2 3 year regime. The same should be applied to herbals i would say

RE: Back Again - IanW55 - 18-01-2023

(18-01-2023, 12:31 AM)Gabrielle Wrote:  
(17-01-2023, 10:17 PM)LizW55 Wrote:  Hello,

Old Routine 

Liz
x
liz what you got to Remember is. How long does breast growth take from puberty? Quite a while. I think mature breast are 5 to 8 years. So when you go on hrt, its a 2 3 year regime. The same should be applied to herbals i would say

Thanks Gabrielle, makes sense, I took some photos in October, November and December, will wait till end of this month take some more then upload them so you can see.

Thanks
Liz

Ps Thanks (French J) for private message