Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Back Again - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Back Again (/showthread.php?tid=31009)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Back Again - IanW55 - 30-12-2022

Hi,

I get my bloods checked (UK) by a comapny called Medicks, I highlt rate them and are really top notch.

Read their site and choose what you want, I got my results within 3 daqys of them getting the bloods back, I opted for the home test kit which is easy to use and comes with full instructions (YOU MUST READ BEFORE USE).

If you go back through my post's you will see that #17 I uploaded my test results so you can see what I had done and the results.

If you need any more information please kindly ask and I will comply.
Liz
x

Link to Medichecks site 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiB_vrWoaH8AhXMg1wKHZmDDt4QFnoECAoQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.medichecks.com%2F&usg=AOvVaw00lDelZLNCNWWhEm5FRZ3p

RE: Back Again - Gabrielle - 31-12-2022

(30-12-2022, 12:52 PM)LizW55 Wrote:  Hi,

I get my bloods checked (UK) by a comapny called Medicks, I highlt rate them and are really top notch.

Read their site and choose what you want, I got my results within 3 daqys of them getting the bloods back, I opted for the home test kit which is easy to use and comes with full instructions (YOU MUST READ BEFORE USE).

If you go back through my post's you will see that #17 I uploaded my test results so you can see what I had done and the results.

If you need any more information please kindly ask and I will comply.
Liz
x

Link to Medichecks site 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiB_vrWoaH8AhXMg1wKHZmDDt4QFnoECAoQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.medichecks.com%2F&usg=AOvVaw00lDelZLNCNWWhEm5FRZ3p
£35 quid. Did you not consider your doctor?

RE: Back Again - IanW55 - 02-01-2023

Hi to all members, Happy new year to you and hope that all your wishes come true.
Liz
x

To answer Gabrielle's question - My doctor will not test my hormone levels as they say that the first test came up relatively normal, ok my T was on the low side, too be honest they are not interested, however if i was to suggest that I want to transgender I go on a minimum 36 month wating list.

I indicated that I would not mind the side effects of HRT and they bluntly refused, lot more to the story and too long on here, needless to say I beleive it is money thing thrying to save money because the Nation Health is running out of money, I even offered to pay and they would not hav eany of it, could be wrong it may also be a typical British attiude.

So the test I get done is Testosterone, Free Testosterone, and Oestradoil (Estradoil) Blood Test, including Albumin and SHBG, total cost £69.00, in my opinion due to the system over here that is my only option.
Liz
x

RE: Back Again - Gabrielle - 02-01-2023

(02-01-2023, 10:03 AM)LizW55 Wrote:  Hi to all members, Happy new year to you and hope that all your wishes come true.
Liz
x

To answer Gabrielle's question - My doctor will not test my hormone levels as they say that the first test came up relatively normal, ok my T was on the low side, too be honest they are not interested, however if i was to suggest that I want to transgender I go on a minimum 36 month wating list.

I indicated that I would not mind the side effects of HRT and they bluntly refused, lot more to the story and too long on here, needless to say I beleive it is money thing thrying to save money because the Nation Health is running out of money, I even offered to pay and they would not hav eany of it, could be wrong it may also be a typical British attiude.

So the test I get done is Testosterone, Free Testosterone, and Oestradoil (Estradoil) Blood Test, including Albumin and SHBG, total cost £69.00, in my opinion due to the system over here that is my only option.
Liz
x

I think it is rather stupid attitude we have here really. We test all sorts off other crap, but not that. They tell us to eat healthy, stop smoking, cut sugar down. But this you can wait 3 years for.
In 3 years we and the world could be in a much different place, we might be no longer around. The moment is now we live in. Which makes people do things blind. I havent had my bloods tested. I really dont have the spare cash to pay to get them check

RE: Back Again - IanW55 - 02-01-2023

I have a question which may or not get a reponse, either way it is a genuine one.

By now most of you will have realised that here in the UK we are a bit behind the times (angry),  but I have to live with it, I am trying to get HRT and I cannot obtain it unless I get a doctor to prescribe it and that is not going to happen.

I have looked at some of the suggestions from folk on here but either i am doing wrong or I am too careful, most comapnies what your bank details or money transfer, as I am 68 this month and old fashioned I do not trust some of these companies especially where money is concerned, they will not to accept my credit card, that to me is a rED FLAG, this leaves me with a problem

In Europe is it possible to get HRT without seeing a doctor or is the same as here, any suggestion would be a great help.
Thanks
Liz
x

RE: Back Again - Gabrielle - 03-01-2023

(02-01-2023, 08:14 PM)LizW55 Wrote:  I have a question which may or not get a reponse, either way it is a genuine one.

By now most of you will have realised that here in the UK we are a bit behind the times (angry),  but I have to live with it, I am trying to get HRT and I cannot obtain it unless I get a doctor to prescribe it and that is not going to happen.

I have looked at some of the suggestions from folk on here but either i am doing wrong or I am too careful, most comapnies what your bank details or money transfer, as I am 68 this month and old fashioned I do not trust some of these companies especially where money is concerned, they will not to accept my credit card, that to me is a rED FLAG, this leaves me with a problem

In Europe is it possible to get HRT without seeing a doctor or is the same as here, any suggestion would be a great help.
Thanks
Liz
x

you need to ask your french sister on here. Jenifer may be able to tell you.

RE: Back Again - IanW55 - 08-01-2023

Hello,

Well as I say the silly season has now past (thank goodness) now we can all get on with why we are here Hehe

I asked questions in a previous post and Jennifer replied with good sound information (also others), she suggested using PM from Ainterol herbs, so on Wednesday I ordered PM from them the 500mg XX Annis, should arrive in about 2 weeks, I have still got some of the cheaper brands and will continue to take them till these arrive .

Reading members comments there are several brands some better than others hence ordering these, which brings me on to my question.

You have all said this brand is one of the best and that I should see good results, you all suggest that I should take Calcium and Vitamin D, can you please tell me why I need to do this, what are the benifits from doing this.

Thanks
Liz
xx

RE: Back Again - Jeanne - 09-01-2023

Hello Liz

Calcium will make it possible to degrade pueraria mirifica more quickly and facilitate the work of the active components of pueraria.
For vitamin D it's for growth, and vitamin D3, I don't know.

Kisses Liz Kiss

Jeanne Hug

RE: Back Again - Jeanne - 09-01-2023

Hello Liz

You have unread PMs.

Kisses Kiss

Jeanne Hug

RE: Back Again - IanW55 - 11-01-2023

(09-01-2023, 07:01 PM)Jeanne Wrote:  Hello Liz

You have unread PMs.

Kisses Kiss

Jeanne Hug
Hi,

Just responded, explained in PM sent, not looked at messages for a while, hopefully I have changed the notification settings.
Liz
x