Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Back Again - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Back Again (/showthread.php?tid=31009)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Back Again - IanW55 - 21-05-2023

Hi,

At last some good news about breast growth, I have a female friend who over the years has been helpful in many ways, from deep tissue massage to just being a friend when I have been very low, I have known here since 2010 or there abouts and has been a rock.

She is 62 and menopausal and took Oestrodoil but now on tablets, she knows about my desire to frow breast's and has offered to get me Oestradoil pump backs for me to use (see photo), so far she has got me 3 packs of 750mg pump, I believe that is one pump a day, in all that is 6 months worth, happy days, I have another massage session on the 10 may and will collect the items then, the other bit it is costing me nothing.

Will the members please advise on what to expect, Jennifer has given me some guidance but always will to absorb more information.

Kisses
Liz
xx Kiss

Hi,

At last some good news about breast growth, I have a female friend who over the years has been helpful in many ways, from deep tissue massage to just being a friend when I have been very low, I have known here since 2010 or there abouts and has been a rock.

She is 62 and menopausal and took Oestrodoil but now on tablets, she knows about my desire to frow breast's and has offered to get me Oestradoil pump backs for me to use (see photo), so far she has got me 3 packs of 750mg pump, I believe that is one pump a day, in all that is 6 months worth, happy days, I have another massage session on the 10 may and will collect the items then, the other bit it is costing me nothing.

Will the members please advise on what to expect, Jennifer has given me some guidance but always will to absorb more information.

Kisses
Liz
xx Kiss

This is day two of the new chapter on PM & RR, was going to post them yetserday but never got off the phone.
Anyway as you can see there is still some growth from the last session, so thankfully it is a good platform to work from, I will keep you all informed as things develop.

Love to all
Liz
x
Kiss

Ps I Need a shave

Hi,

Been deleting old photos off my PC and decided to post these, do not know if they might be of interest to you, I apologise for the old ones from May 2022 they are not the best quality, I will explain what they are.

Before I begin I must say I was one hell of a hairy man and now totally smooth, reason why I went smooth is down to some of my hair falling out due to my hormone imbalance and secondly, I did not want to have breasts and hair, so took the plunge and went smooth, it was strange at first but used to it now.

1. Is my chest from May 2022 when I realised I had a hormone issue, if you look at that one and the more recent one you can see there are changes.
2. My back in May and my back today 13 November 2022, wife shaves my back for me.

These are 3 photos taken 26 Oct, some of the growth is from the pervious regime and a small amount in last 10 days

This is day two of the new chapter on PM & RR, was going to post them yetserday but never got off the phone.
Anyway as you can see there is still some growth from the last session, so thankfully it is a good platform to work from, I will keep you all informed as things develop.

Love to all
Liz
x
Kiss

Ps I Need a shave
[/quote]

These are 3 photos taken 26 Oct, some of the growth is from the pervious regime and a small amount in last 10 days
[/quote]

[/quote]

Hi,

Been deleting old photos off my PC and decided to post these, do not know if they might be of interest to you, I apologise for the old ones from May 2022 they are not the best quality, I will explain what they are.

Before I begin I must say I was one hell of a hairy man and now totally smooth, reason why I went smooth is down to some of my hair falling out due to my hormone imbalance and secondly, I did not want to have breasts and hair, so took the plunge and went smooth, it was strange at first but used to it now.

1. Is my chest from May 2022 when I realised I had a hormone issue, if you look at that one and the more recent one you can see there are changes.
2. My back in May and my back today 13 November 2022, wife shaves my back for me.
[/quote]

To All members,

For various reasons I have removed all my images of my breast's and will no longer be posting on this site, I would like to thank all those that had the decency to respond to some of my post's and wish you all good luck in what you are trying to achieve.

Liz
x