Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Back Again - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Back Again (/showthread.php?tid=31009)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Back Again - Jennifer - 25-01-2023

Hello Liz,

I came back, you will find me on "HRT Programs" "NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition"

Kisses Liz. Kiss

Jennifer. Hug

RE: Back Again - IanW55 - 27-01-2023

Hello all,

Been laid up with a stinking cold and feeling sorry for myself, but now thankfully getting over it.

As I said in a post I am now on Ainterol PM day 14 of 2 x 500mg a day also day 31 of RR x 2 x 550mg.

May I ask the wise people on here is it safe to take PM with Prognylova 2mg which I believe is a HRT or would that cause a problem.

My reason for the question, I have found a place that will ship to the UK at a reasonable price, but not sure if the 2 will go together.

Thanks
Liz

RE: Back Again - Jennifer - 27-01-2023

Hello Liz

A little bit late.

Happy birthday.

Kisses Kiss

Jennifer Hug

RE: Back Again - IanW55 - 28-01-2023

2 Posts ago I asked about HRT & PM, may I ask again, is it safe to take HRT Prognylova and Pueraraia Mirifica together, will they clash or can the dose of PM be reduced as well as the HRT.
Lix

RE: Back Again - Jennifer - 28-01-2023

Hello Liz,

You're in a rush?

Progynoval is an estrogen.

If it was estradiol, I will tell you there will be interaction, although forum members are taking PM and estradiol.

Apparently it is no longer or will no longer be marketed.

I wouldn't try any additional medications until you've stabilized for several months on PM other than Reishi and MSM.

Be patient.

Kisses Liz Kiss

Jennifer Hug

RE: Back Again - IanW55 - 31-01-2023

Thanks Jennifer, appreciate the advice, it was just a question to see what the effects would be if i were to go down that route, but not doing it, again listening to your advice  Big Grin 

Next for all to answer, as yet I am only taking PM and RR and nothing else (upon advice of Jennifer).

What are the symptoms of not taking Calcium and vit D3, should I be worried that PM and RR may bcause side effects.

Liz
x

RE: Back Again - Lotus - 31-01-2023

Bone loss is a big concern with PM, supplementing with calcium and vitamin D3 helps protect against what PM depletes...Calcium (via the depletion of the parathyroid gland). However taking Calcium and Vitamin D3 goes well beyond bone density protection...it has many different health benefits to growing breasts (increases IGF-1 levels in breasts) and breast cancer prevention.

RE: Back Again - IanW55 - 31-01-2023

(31-01-2023, 07:17 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Bone loss is a big concern with PM, supplementing with calcium and vitamin D3 helps protect against what PM depletes...Calcium (via the depletion of the parathyroid gland). However taking Calcium and Vitamin D3 goes well beyond bone density protection...it has many different health benefits to growing breasts (increases IGF-1 levels in breasts) and breast cancer prevention.

Hi Lotus,

Many thanks for your reply, I did not know it did that, just ordered Calcium with D3 gummies from amazon, should arrive 1 Feb, will start as soon as I get them.

Thanks
Liz

RE: Back Again - Jeanne - 01-02-2023

I told you about it in my PM of January 18 on the recommendations of Lotus.

RE: Back Again - Gabrielle - 01-02-2023

when we say calcium. I assume it is calcium citrate, not carbonate. I think its easy to confuse the 2