Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Happy With Having Breasts - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Happy With Having Breasts (/showthread.php?tid=30984)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Happy With Having Breasts - Connie - 15-08-2023

wow, you have the breasts of a mature woman and the shape and nipples too. No wonder the boys were staring at your chest, Don't you find they attract a lot of attention. Mine do and they were only a C cup. You must be a DD

RE: Happy With Having Breasts - Mashtenn - 15-08-2023

Thanks for the compliment.  I'm sure I get stares but they don't bother me.  I'm proud of my development.

RE: Happy With Having Breasts - Connie - 16-08-2023

(15-08-2023, 06:11 PM)Mashtenn Wrote:  Thanks for the compliment.  I'm sure I get stares but they don't bother me.  I'm proud of my development.
well you should be proud. They are quite beautiful  But can you show them off in public? Like with a push up bra? Can you possibly pass as a woman? I finally transitioned a few years ago when having two genders just proved too much. I am way happier now and nothing pleases me more than wearing a push up bra and a low cut top. I love it when people stare- men and women,

RE: Happy With Having Breasts - Mashtenn - 16-08-2023

I've gone out in public and work wearing a push-up bra.  Though I have a tendency to wear loose shirts the projection really shows.  I'm very comfortable in public and gatherings.

RE: Happy With Having Breasts - Connie - 16-08-2023

(16-08-2023, 02:51 PM)Mashtenn Wrote:  I've gone out in public and work wearing a push-up bra.  Though I have a tendency to wear loose shirts the projection really shows.  I'm very comfortable in public and gatherings.
well its a shame you can't go out fully dressed as a woman. Your breasts are VERY convincing

RE: Happy With Having Breasts - Mashtenn - 16-08-2023

Thanks for the compliment.

wInzIg316 - wInzIg316 - 17-08-2023

This is a popular thread. Every time I see the subject heading I think: is anyone on this forum NOT happy with having breasts? I’ve never encountered anyone here who falls into that category. On the other hand there are some here who are unhappy with not having breasts and they want to do something about it.

RE: wInzIg316 - Mashtenn - 17-08-2023

When I first joined the group it was the first thing that came to my mind.  I will agree there aren't many who are not happy with their breasts.

RE: Happy With Having Breasts - HelloDiDi - 17-08-2023

Someone's building up a following here. Big Grin With such awesome results its no wonder. Hug

RE: Happy With Having Breasts - Connie - 17-08-2023

I'm certainly happy with mine. In fact I celebrate them. Much better now that I fully transitioned and can show them off as I please.