Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Happy With Having Breasts - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Happy With Having Breasts (/showthread.php?tid=30984)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Happy With Having Breasts - Mashtenn - 21-07-2023

(20-07-2023, 09:34 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  With all due respect, I don't quite follow that reasoning. Extracts are typically stronger than capsules alone. 8,000mg seems to be a recipe for DVT, and I'm just concerned about your health.
Thanks for your concern.  I'll take your concern and cut back from what you said.

RE: Happy With Having Breasts - Mashtenn - 21-07-2023

(20-07-2023, 10:35 PM)DDs_for_me Wrote:  Impressive Mash!

Good luck with this new phase!

Hugs!

~H
Thanks.  Hopefully I'll be able to even out my breasts.

RE: Happy With Having Breasts - Mashtenn - 28-07-2023

Not to much on the update front.  I got over anxious on learning how to use my noogleberry that I caused some bruising and had to refrain for a bit.  Due to some of my medications I bruise easily.  Now that I realized that I am now back to using my noogleberry but with less pressure.  I do like the way it's makes my areola's look bigger.  I did have a couple of interesting things happen when I had appointments this week.  First one was when I had my annual physical and my doctor was checking me out and saw that I was wearing a bra.  His comment was "For support" and I said it was.  Second one was when I was having an echocardiogram done and the tech told me to strip from the waist up.  It did so he had a good view of my breasts.  I sorta laughed as he was doing the echocardiogram.  I'm sure they have seen stranger things.  I'm attaching a picture about 30 minutes of pumping.

RE: Happy With Having Breasts - Owllee - 29-07-2023

WOW!!!!

You look fantastic!!!!!!

You give me hope.

Your breasts....are.....are....epic!

Don't let anyone tell you different.

So did anyone ask you on a date while you were out with your boobs?

Best
Owlie

RE: Happy With Having Breasts - Stevenator_ - 29-07-2023

That's the biggest I've ever seen you before. Congratulations. Take it easy on yourself though and don't hurt yourself.

RE: Happy With Having Breasts - HelloDiDi - 29-07-2023

Oh be careful with the pressure, absolutely go lower and take breaks if you get bruising or discolouration. I'm on another break (out of town) right now and its helping so much. Its absolutely timely for me to treat the discolouration with enough time off of it. No worries about growing as its going extremely well right now.

The thing is, DO NOT allow the tissue damage to keep amping up because it will accumulate and become harder to heal so deal with it right when you get some. Take few days off if needed. I have let it go so bad its taking a very long time to heal. Its all so faded its hard to see in pictures, but still there after sitting in place for months. Noogle pressure is certainly wrong place to be greedy at, so go lower and once you build a tolerance, you can bump it up a bit. And remember to never exceed the optimal pressure as that wont achieve more gains, but instead easier bruising. 

Seems like you're growing really well right now. ^_^

RE: Happy With Having Breasts - Mashtenn - 29-07-2023

(29-07-2023, 02:05 AM)Owllee Wrote:  WOW!!!!

You look fantastic!!!!!!

You give me hope.

Your breasts....are.....are....epic!

Don't let anyone tell you different.

So did anyone ask you on a date while you were out with your boobs?

Best
Owlie
Thanks Owlie.  No one asked be out on a date.  LOL

(29-07-2023, 02:47 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  That's the biggest I've ever seen you before. Congratulations. Take it easy on yourself though and don't hurt yourself.

Thanks Stevenator.  I'm hoping to get them firmer and wider.  I've been using less pressure.

(29-07-2023, 06:17 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Oh be careful with the pressure, absolutely go lower and take breaks if you get bruising or discolouration. I'm on another break (out of town) right now and its helping so much. Its absolutely timely for me to treat the discolouration with enough time off of it. No worries about growing as its going extremely well right now.

The thing is, DO NOT allow the tissue damage to keep amping up because it will accumulate and become harder to heal so deal with it right when you get some. Take few days off if needed. I have let it go so bad its taking a very long time to heal. Its all so faded its hard to see in pictures, but still there after sitting in place for months. Noogle pressure is certainly wrong place to be greedy at, so go lower and once you build a tolerance, you can bump it up a bit. And remember to never exceed the optimal pressure as that wont achieve more gains, but instead easier bruising. 

Seems like you're growing really well right now. ^_^

Thanks Lara.  Yes, I have been taking breaks to let them heal and also not using as much pressure.  Since the domes aren't contoured I was struggling with getting a good seal so I was using to much.  I'm learning how to get the domes to hold.  Thanks for the advice.

RE: Happy With Having Breasts - Mashtenn - 03-08-2023

Here is a quick update.  I've been trying to pump twice a day for approximately 30 minutes each time concentrating on my right breast.  The two pics are in a nonpadded sheer bra.  I can see some changes and hopefully adding DHEA cream in the future.