Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Hello - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Hello (/showthread.php?tid=30975)

RE: Hello - Stevenator_ - 27-10-2022

Jean ....

Good Luck with that.

I haven’t been drinking it as often as I should, but I’m using the ACV in my homemade salad dressings.

I do drink lemon juice every day and I use cayenne pepper and Ceylon cinnamon on practically everything now.

All of those are supposed to help clean our arteries and help us lose weight, even though I’ve plateaued. I still feel so much better since I’ve dropped carbs and I’m avoiding sugar like the plague.

Best of Luck to you!

RE: Hello - Jennifer - 27-10-2022

(27-10-2022, 01:53 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  Owllee ....

I should walk more. I need to inspect the back end of my property soon. My land holds deer, and there’s also raccoons, armadillos hawks, owls & coyotes that are regularly here.

I’m not as in-tuned to nature as I used to be when I was hunting every weekend. Now I just start walking in the woods without noticing my  surroundings. I’ve actually jumped a few deer on several occasions.

Fortunate. (Chanceux)

I only have 320m2 of garden. 
All i saw in my garden is...a hare. 
Behind my house there is a field, I do not despair of seeing a fox.

John (Jean)

RE: Hello - Stevenator_ - 27-10-2022

I did see a Fox here once last year.
I also saw a Peacock, too. Haha

Is your garden a Vegetable Garden
or a Flower Garden ?

In my backyard I have two raised
beds and 28 growing tubs where I
grow vegetables year round. It’s
enough for the two of us.

RE: Hello - Jennifer - 27-10-2022

(27-10-2022, 07:08 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  I did see a Fox here once last year.
I also saw a Peacock, too. Haha

Is your garden a Vegetable Garden
or a Flower Garden ?

In my backyard I have two raised
beds and 28 growing tubs where I
grow vegetables year round. It’s
enough for the two of us.

Hello Stevenator, 
I've been in my new house for 10 months, I did some work on it 5 months before I got there, it's been 15 months since I bought it. 
When I bought it, my garden was in abondon, I have maintained it since. I installed since 2 squares of vegetable garden, 
I still have 4 to put. I tried to grow tomatoes, I have a mint plant and chives, nothing to live with but rather an occupation for later. 
And grass of course.

RE: Hello - Siman234 - 28-10-2022

(11-10-2022, 10:05 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  I got out for a walk in the park today. It’s amazing how much better it makes me feel overall afterwards. 

The weather has been lovely lately here in North Georgia. The leaves are just starting to turn and Autumn will be in full glory soon. I’m really looking forward to going to the Mountains the next two weekends. 

After our walk in nature today we went to the local farmers market to pick up fresh vegetables and while I was waiting to be served I literally felt the most disproving glare imaginable, and “if looks could kill” by an old biddy. 

While I used to be terrified if anyone knew I had boobs, I’m certainly not hiding them these days. In fact, I prefer tight shirts on such occasions. I’m not begging for attention, but I like the way they make ME feel. The disapproval from others isn’t easy to handle, but ignoring it has become much easier these days. 

Besides, it’s still my goal to have giant boobs one day, haha. Even if that never happens, I’m grateful for what I do have.

(11-10-2022, 10:05 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  While there are hundreds of trans girls with better success than me and all the members on this site I’m completely jealous of, I’m reporting here my thrills of goals obtained and milestones passed. I’d love it if myboobs were half as pretty as so many others here, but it feels good to still be making progress at this late stage of the game. do have.

If I may be honest, this is a super refreshing post to find and read through. In the process of trying to desperately find what info I can on progesterone cream around here since I'm going fully into making it part of my plan, I've really been emotionally shot down reading up on the progress others make around here. I start to get this fear in my head that I may physically be literally unable to get what I want, or I'm just unlucky. Combining that emotion with the progesterone starting to tweak my mood has made me break down crying several times trying to find info. But reading a story like this does kinda reassure me to keep focus on keeping the momentum that may be growing. I'm pretty close in shape and size to the pictures you posted over the thread and to step back and remember a lot of other people are going through the same process and the same journey at the same time and running into the same issues I am is refreshing.

It's really important to step back and be grateful for the fact I got here in the first place and to try to avoid situations that get me to compare myself to others.

RE: Hello - Stevenator_ - 29-10-2022

Bamboo Blouse is super comfy <3

RE: Hello - Jennifer - 03-11-2022

(29-10-2022, 03:22 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  Bamboo Blouse is super comfy <3

Very pleasant to see, it looks like a view of a woman.

John (Jean)

RE: Hello - Stevenator_ - 03-11-2022

Thank you, Jean. It’s a TIANZHU Women's Plus Size Short Sleeve Shirt from Amazon. Probably made in China. It’s incredibly comfortable.

RE: Hello - Jennifer - 04-11-2022

As they say:
Bring in the belly, take out the chest.
That's what I see. you have a good projection.
I started what we talked about, I got tired today. damn.

RE: Hello - Stevenator_ - 04-11-2022

Very soon you’ll have more energy than you know what to do with!