Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Hello - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Hello (/showthread.php?tid=30975)

RE: Hello - Stevenator_ - 01-04-2024

Happy Day After TDOV !!!

RE: Hello - Toni68! - 02-04-2024

I remember you too I was toni the tech on the other site

RE: Hello - Stevenator_ - 02-04-2024

Hi Toni! I often wonder about others from the other site. It seems most of them eventually make their way over here. Thanks for saying hello!

Every day that I wake up brings renewed optimism.

I've been out of progesterone for two months and it's interesting how I react when I'm off of it. Hopefully I can order some more soon.

RE: Hello - huckleberrywine - 02-04-2024

Lovely

RE: Hello - jj_sweet_girl - 02-04-2024

(02-04-2024, 08:06 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  Every day that I wake up brings renewed optimism.

Lookin good.

RE: Hello - Toni68! - 03-04-2024

Very nice

RE: Hello - Stevenator_ - 07-05-2024

Thanks, y'all.

Last month was a busy month for me, but things are slowing down now. The vegetable garden is in full swing though, and we're still making natural healing tinctures.

We're going back to the beach next month for our wedding anniversary. We always go to Sarasota and it's usually busy there in June. We were there last Aug/Sept and had the place to ourselves. I was topless on the beach every day, but I don't see that happening next month.

Next month will be four years on HRT, and it's been eight years total combined with NBE. My hair has gotten much longer and I have no plans on cutting it. It's halfway down my back now. I'm still 24/7 in a skirt, bra & panties, and femme top around the house. I've got a ton of women's t-shirts that I wear in summer, and all my summer shorts are women's. While they're women's clothes, they're rather androgynous to be honest. At least they fit good lol. My winter clothes are all men's, though.

It's weird, the longer I'm on HRT, the more my brain seems to have changed. It's hard to describe, but while I still have my male sensibilities, any testosterone driven behavior is a long gone memory. I'm actually enjoying settling into this new reality. I'm love the new me, so to speak. (I just wish that my tits were bigger lol).

I've been off Progesterone for a few months now, and I probably won't get back on for another month or so. I did take a break from estrogen last February, but I don't ever see that happening again lol. I've probably shrank a half inch or so up top, but who's to say. They still feel very full, but I'm definitely looking forward to being back on progesterone.

I was working for a Motorsport Magazine the last many months and it was a lot of fun, full of ups & downs dealing with the raging temper of my publisher and his short fuse hair trigger anger issues. I finally had enough of being his punching bag and I told him to go fuck himself a few days ago. I went to several NASCAR races and the IndyCars were just here. Writing articles, publishing photos and running the website was cool. Walking on eggshells working for an asshole wasn't what I signed up for, so my summer schedule just got a lot lighter lol.

RE: Hello - Mashtenn - 07-05-2024

Great to hear from you.  It does sound like you were busy.  Not much has changed for me.  I'm taking a break from my NBE.  Take care of yourself and hope to hear from you more.