Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Hello - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Hello (/showthread.php?tid=30975)

RE: Hello - Stevenator_ - 22-10-2023

This Bali Comfort Revolution (pictured above) is a nice bra. I really should wear it more often.

RE: Hello - Stevenator_ - 09-11-2023

Feeling a little amazed at the magic of HRT.

RE: Hello - Mashtenn - 10-11-2023

Nice view.

RE: Hello - Stevenator_ - 11-11-2023

Happiness is waking up with boobies.

RE: Hello - Mashtenn - 11-11-2023

I totally agree with you.

RE: Hello - Stevenator_ - 16-11-2023

I wonder how much longer I have until it's obvious. Do you think anyone will notice?

RE: Hello - Niaja - 16-11-2023

Notice --how could anyone not notice, your boobs have become a t-shirt expander Ha ha.  It' gonna be hard to hide but you grew them why hide Smile

RE: Hello - Mashtenn - 16-11-2023

If they don't notice that you have great looking breasts they need to have their eyes checked.  Myself, I'm very comfortable going out wearing a bra and no jacket.  Mine are hard to hide and so far I've had any issues.  May have had a few stares.

RE: Hello - p_r_1974 - 16-11-2023

I agree, anyone that doesn't notice needs glasses! Your curves may be able to be disguised with some clothing options a little bit, but only slightly.

RE: Hello - Stevenator_ - 16-11-2023

Thank you, all.

I was out running errands yesterday while wearing this shirt, and I was surprised that no one noticed. After giving it some thought, I think one guy at the bank looked a little surprised, but still no one else batted an eye.

I should say that I have two frames of mind when it comes to being out in public. 90% of the time around here I dress conservatively, because I don't ever know who I might bump into. Yesterday I had to drive into the big city, so I wasn't too concerned about the possibility of seeing any close friends.

I'm just wondering if I've passed the point of no return, etc. When I'm around friends or in social situations, I normally try to wear baggy clothes. I do have two compression shirts that I'll wear at times, but those things suck.

I live in a very conservative area, so I'm always on edge. With all the divisions being pushed with Bud Light, Target, etc., there seems to be a heightened sense of hostility against people being perceived as transgender. Being "outted" here is not a situation that I want to find myself in.

While I do not consider myself as transgender, I'm still always on edge when it comes to my circle of friends & family. I guess society feels like we all must check certain boxes to where people want to place and categorize us, but to me I'm just me.

I certainly do support anyone who is LGBT+ etc, as evidence with my current promotion of Transgender Awareness Week and Transgender Day of Remembrance. Long before I took this plunge into NBE/HRT, I had three very close friends who were Trans. I always admired the courage they showed and felt compassion when they shared their vulnerabilities and the human side of transitioning.

I used to work closely with performing artists in a national touring group, and just about all of us were either gay, bi or trans. I even know two trans-women who transitioned in the early 1960s. I'm talking real pioneers here! To say that Christine Jorgensen is a bit of a hero of mine, is certainly an understatement.

For many years I was very proud of my bisexuality and I've been a staunch advocate for LGBT+ for several decades.

It's just that my current circle of friends and acquaintances are more in the category of blue collar rednecks, bikers & veterans. So, you can understand my concerns ....

Thanks