Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Hello - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Hello (/showthread.php?tid=30975)

RE: Hello - Stevenator_ - 25-09-2023

Thank you, Owllee. I get dirty looks all the time now because I don't hide them anymore.

RE: Hello - Stevenator_ - 26-09-2023

Made it home yesterday after a very long drive. I got sun fried good after only two days on the beach. It's good to be home, but I can't wait to go back.

RE: Hello - Mashtenn - 26-09-2023

Glad you made it home safely.  Remember the aloe.  I just got home myself from my mini vacation.

RE: Hello - Stevenator_ - 02-10-2023

Thanks, Mash .... It's been a busy few weeks, and I just can't seem to get past the feeling of utter exhaustion. Estrogens really do sap your strength & endurance.

Besides the long drive/trip to the beach, we came home to the wife getting a new (used) car. So far we've put on new brakes, tomorrow is a new set of tires and this week I'll be changing out the coolant, spark plugs, oil & all filters.

The car is in good shape, and while all of the above is in good condition now, it's all need to been done anyway in a few months, and I'd rather go ahead and do it now while the weather is good, vs. in the middle of winter.

I just finished the fall vegetable garden yesterday, and it took me three days of yanking up the summer garden, then re-tilling and adding a bunch of compost & mulch. But, the broccoli, cabbage, carrots & collards are in. The onion plants will be delivered in about six weeks. I'm absolutely exhausted now, tbh.

While I'm still continuing my daily dose of estrogen, every other part of the program has been in flux, (mainly because I've been so busy). I've restarted DHEA, but unfortunately dropped P4 because it has weirdly started spiking DHT. (Perhaps I need to double-up on Red Reishi).

My boobs seem to have toned-up some the last few weeks, probably because the raise in IGF-1 due to amount of all the hard work I've been putting in here lately.

I'm sure that I'm most likely approaching the end of my breast growth, as it's been 4.5 years of NBE & 3.4 years of HRT, but switching from E2 pills to patches & gel has been a tremendous boost to overall feminization.

While I'm still cautious about facial changes, they are accelerating. So far, I'm liking what I see. I'm including the FaceApp photo, mainly because I'm astonished at the similarities.

I personally have a dreaded prominent brow bone, but minus it and the eyebrows, (and blonde hair), the Normal vs FA photo look identical. HRT really has widened my eyes, and that's a really cool part about HRT.

While I still have zero plans to transition, I do appreciate my continuing changes.

RE: Hello - IanW55 - 02-10-2023

Hi,

Just seen this post and WOW, you look amazing, cannot get over how well you look.

Well done
Liz

RE: Hello - Mashtenn - 02-10-2023

I can relate to being busy.  I'm doing good to get one pumping session in and when I do concentrating on my right breast.  I want to try and get it to the same size as my let one.  I've been asymmetrical for some time.  My lonely tomato plant is about done.  That time of year.  Congrats on the new car and don't blame you for getting it ready for winter.  Your pictures look great and your face is great.

RE: Hello - Stevenator_ - 02-10-2023

Thanks, MT. It's obviously a face-app photo, and minus the forehead brow, plucked eyebrows and blonde hair, this is pretty much me lol.

We had 14 tomato plants this year, and 12 bell peppers. They really did well for us as far as fresh eating and canning were concerned. We grew two tons of squash this year, too. I've never seem so much squash off of six plants haha.

RE: Hello - Stevenator_ - 04-10-2023

No real major update other than it makes me chuckle how myboobs go through changes. Relaxed they seem elongated, and here out of the shower they contract.

RE: Hello - Mashtenn - 04-10-2023

That's a good chuckle.  They look great.

RE: Hello - Stevenator_ - 04-10-2023

Thank you, Mash. I wake up every morning grateful for my breasts. I love them so much. It's almost like I'm consciously aware of them my every waking moment of the day. I can't wait to see what the future holds.