Breast Growth For Genetic Males
The Great Boobies Adventure on HRT - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: HRT Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: The Great Boobies Adventure on HRT (/showthread.php?tid=30973)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

The Great Boobies Adventure on HRT - Johanez - 17-09-2022

Hello Everyone!

ok, since I have now officially been on a prescription Estradiol, I thought it may be better to document my progress here instead. Not alot has been happening other than some noticeable swelling around my nipples as my breast buds seem to be having some accelerated growth. I continue to wear a large size sports bra everyday and to honestly avoid any accidental bumping into things, I wear some quite thick nursing pads over my nipples... kind of like having a safety cushion should I do stupid things, lol...

My most recent examination with my Doctor... he is quite pleased with saying I have officially started into tanner stage III, with what is appearing to be some acceleration in breast growth. I think it is rather amazing being near the end of my 3rd month on HRT.  I have been continuing to use a breast pump once a week for about 2.5 hours, and moved up to a 150ml breast cup. I start with an 80ml cup, then a 100ml, followed by a 120ml before ending with the 150ml cups. After my 2nd hour (4 x 30 minute intervals with 10 minutes between pumping), I have noticed how swollen and sensitive my breasts, areola and nipples have become. My nipples and areola have been staying quite plump well into the following day after.

I will follow up once a week... this seems to be a good interval.
Laters, Jo

RE: The Great Boobies Adventure on HRT - Mel87 - 17-09-2022

Hiya!

Welcome to a world of adventure!!! with prescription Estradiol now yours for the taking this is going to be one wild ride, I see in your signature your using Estrogel or a similar brand, a few of my friends have had amazing results with that. Keep an eye on your levels and if they are not as good try out Patches or Injectable if that's available in Canada. Breast sensitivity will likely continue to increase for awhile in T3, I remember being so clumsy well... I'm always clumsy.... and knocking them a lot.... if I was you I'd look for a nice padded bra rather than a sports bra as that can feel confining at times and you want to grow while also giving you much needed support and cushion. As one that had to also wear nursing pads but for a whole other reason I found them hell of a lot annoying  Tongue

3rd Month and T3 is pretty fast I think I was about almost a year wow! Having only since around May confirmed T4, I find Noogling quite fun just be careful your still T3 don't push too hard at this time and especially with any pain you feel, so either less time or less pressure, you don't want to hurt this stage.

Best of luck Big Grin

RE: The Great Boobies Adventure on HRT - Johanez - 17-09-2022

(17-09-2022, 08:48 PM)Mel87 Wrote:  Hiya!

Welcome to a world of adventure!!! with prescription Estradiol now yours for the taking this is going to be one wild ride, I see in your signature your using Estrogel or a similar brand, a few of my friends have had amazing results with that. Keep an eye on your levels and if they are not as good try out Patches or Injectable if that's available in Canada. Breast sensitivity will likely continue to increase for awhile in T3, I remember being so clumsy well... I'm always clumsy.... and knocking them a lot.... if I was you I'd look for a nice padded bra rather than a sports bra as that can feel confining at times and you want to grow while also giving you much needed support and cushion. As one that had to also wear nursing pads but for a whole other reason I found them hell of a lot annoying  Tongue

3rd Month and T3 is pretty fast I think I was about almost a year wow! Having only since around May confirmed T4, I find Noogling quite fun just be careful your still T3 don't push too hard at this time and especially with any pain you feel, so either less time or less pressure, you don't want to hurt this stage.

Best of luck Big Grin
Mel:

Thanks! My best guess is that my strict dosages and use of herbals has contributed greatly to my body being the most receptive to the prescription Oestrogel... and I have been faithfully administering it once a day, everyday, without fail... during my lunchtime. And also, my doctor has consulted with a very reputable local herbalist... PM has remained the mainstay and now RR was added (before HRT began)... The Hebalist is quite elderly and wise  with dosages and the ultimate decision that I should augment my HRT with ONLY PM & RR at this time.

This is going to be quite an exciting time for me... and both of my sisters have been relentless in their constant teasing while also offering sincere sisterly advice. The decision to continue pumping was something that they both advised me to do at regular intervals. My Sisters have both done this themselves as teenagers... My Elder Sister has jokingly commented that I have a pair of pointy bits, and I should at least refrain from showing them off in a snug Tee-Shirt.. LOL. I completely concur that a padded bra works wonders to provide some much needed support while also providing a degree of comfort... I just prefer the sports bra, as it provides me with a greater degree of movement, while I go about the daily task of being a Red Seal Mechanic.

Ok, there will be much more to follow, I am sure of that... LOL.
Jo

*Edit* I just did my band/bust measurements... 41.5 inches and 45.5 inches... so I am now a C-cup, although my old B-cup bra still fits me nicely... with a bit of push-up happening... lol

[attachment=18918]

RE: The Great Boobies Adventure on HRT - Johanez - 20-09-2022

Quick update:

I went shopping, and just couldn't resist this gorgeous pink bra... it fits me perfectly!

Just thought I'd share how good it looks... It seems that I now completely fill a B-cup and can show off a little cleavage.

Jo

[attachment=18925]

RE: The Great Boobies Adventure on HRT - Johanez - 26-09-2022

ok... it is once again time for a weekly update:

On the advice of my Herbalist, my doctor has recommended I add White Peony to my herbal regiment, in addition to slightly lowering my Pueraria Mirifica dosage, but maintain the same Ganoderma Lucidum and of course, no change to my Oestrogel. Other than having a wee bit of noticeable soreness in my boobs, the week was uneventful.

So how has it been this week? EXCELLENT is the only word I can use. I feel like I have energy... a spring in my step and a noticeable bounce in my bra... lol. Overall, no changes to my measurements... but I did somehow manage to drop 15lbs by just dropping my usual serving of carbs to 1/2 and slightly increasing my protein. I am still drinking 8L of skim milk throughout the week, so no change there. This week was nothing but Bangers & Mash (Pork sausages & potatoes) for Dinner. I did allow myself an extra serving of mashed turnips everyday, just to finish off what I had left in the pantry.

My Fybro Myalgia has not flared up since last October, and it is fast approaching 1 year since I started on Pueraria Mirifica. YAY!
I'm going to treat myself with ONE (1) oz of 25 yr old scotch.

More Next Week!
Jo

RE: The Great Boobies Adventure on HRT - Stevenator_ - 26-09-2022

Although I haven’t drank in quite a while, I used to love a good scotch. When my parents moved from their house to be near my sister, one of the things I brought home was a bottle of 15 year old Pinch Scotch Whisky that he’d had for over 40 years. While other bottles in the cabinet had already gone bad, this one was amazing. Such Smokey Smooth Goodness.

Congratulations on your good week, your gains & loses, too. I’m having “bangers” and a salad tonight. Haha. 

The pink bra looks great!

RE: The Great Boobies Adventure on HRT - Johanez - 26-09-2022

(26-09-2022, 01:23 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  The pink bra looks great!

Yes... I just couldn't resist spoiling myself with buying the pink Bra... it fits me perfectly and shows off a bit of cleavage too.

Jo

RE: The Great Boobies Adventure on HRT - Johanez - 03-10-2022

Weekly Update:

Well ok... I am fast approaching one (1) year on Pueraria Mirifica and well into the start of my fourth month on HRT. I am continuing with both Ganoderma Lucidum (Red Reishi) and White Peony in addition to PM... These seem to have created the almost perfect balance for me to control my Fibro-Myalgia and I can happily report, that I have not had a single major flare up since starting PM.

How is the Oestradiol doing in conjunction with the herbals? I am glad you asked... Absolutely freaking awesome! I am able to report that my breast buds have fully awakened (and damnit! they sure hurt when I accidentally bang or poke myself directly on them). They have become a mass directly beneath my nipples and areola, and are about the size of a ping-pong ball. My Nipples are frequently on "High-Beam" throughout the entire day. My areola seem to have maintained the same colour but have noticeably begun to contour over the breast buds. No secondary breast / areola separation has happened and my breasts have begun to protrude from the pectoral wall.

I am quite pleased... I have a breast exam later this week, so I hope to have a picture or two so all you ladies can see my progress. I am still rather self conscious , but you ladies have given me to nerve to be bold and show off what I have so far.

More to follow, I am sure!
Jo

RE: The Great Boobies Adventure on HRT - HelloDiDi - 03-10-2022

(03-10-2022, 06:43 PM)Johanez Wrote:  Weekly Update:

Well ok... I am fast approaching one (1) year on Pueraria Mirifica and well into the start of my fourth month on HRT. I am continuing with both Ganoderma Lucidum (Red Reishi) and White Peony in addition to PM... These seem to have created the almost perfect balance for me to control my Fibro-Myalgia and I can happily report, that I have not had a single major flare up since starting PM.

How is the Oestradiol doing in conjunction with the herbals? I am glad you asked... Absolutely freaking awesome! I am able to report that my breast buds have fully awakened (and damnit! they sure hurt when I accidentally bang or poke myself directly on them). They have become a mass directly beneath my nipples and areola, and are about the size of a ping-pong ball. My Nipples are frequently on "High-Beam" throughout the entire day. My areola seem to have maintained the same colour but have noticeably begun to contour over the breast buds. No secondary breast / areola separation has happened and my breasts have begun to protrude from the pectoral wall.

I am quite pleased... I have a breast exam later this week, so I hope to have a picture or two so all you ladies can see my progress. I am still rather self conscious , but you ladies have given me to nerve to be bold and show off what I have so far.

More to follow, I am sure!
Jo

Sounds like you're well into T2 right now. what you're describing is exactly what I had in around January 2021. It hurts so good doesn't it? Big Grin When did your budding begin? For me it was surprisingly fast once I found the right NBE stuff that worked on me, mainly Ainterol PM at first and then some supplemental stuffs on the side.

RE: The Great Boobies Adventure on HRT - Johanez - 03-10-2022

(03-10-2022, 06:49 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Sounds like you're well into T2 right now. what you're describing is exactly what I had in around January 2021. It hurts so good doesn't it? Big Grin When did your budding begin? For me it was surprisingly fast once I found the right NBE stuff that worked on me, mainly Ainterol PM at first and then some supplemental stuffs on the side.
 DiDi:
I have quite a few choice words that I mumble from time to time... lol

My breast buds were slow forming, but since starting HRT, they seem to have truly started accelerating... I guess the Boobie Fairy visits me in my sleep... the wench is elusive and I've not been able to catch her in the act... lol.

Now, keeping in mind, my initial reason for starting herbals was to control any major Fibro-Myalgia flare ups... but I must say that the side effects are even more pleasantly surprising!

Jo