Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Warning System - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Help With The Site (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Warning System (/showthread.php?tid=30920)

Pages: 1 2

Warning System - Eve M - 15-07-2022

The forum has had a warning system installed to address the problem of some members falling below the standards of behaviour expected here.

It's unfortunate that we need to have a warning system, but nevertheless we apparently do. I don't think installing this system is an overreaction.

The system operates on a percentage scale. Once someone's warning level reaches 100% it triggers an automatic ban for the person in question.

RE: Warning System - HelloDiDi - 15-07-2022

(15-07-2022, 02:03 PM)Eve M Wrote:  The forum has had a warning system installed to address the problem of some members falling below the standards of behaviour expected here.

It's unfortunate that we need to have a warning system, but nevertheless we apparently do. I don't think installing this system is an overreaction.

The system operates on a percentage scale. Once someone's warning level reaches 100% it triggers an automatic ban for the person in question.

Sounds good. Can it be misused by the way? Just making up a horror scenario that someone makes a pile of sock puppet accounts and uses that to bombard one user...

RE: Warning System - Eve M - 16-07-2022

It's a warning system, not a reporting system, so nobody can be bombarded by other users. Only an admin account can issue warnings, which can be of any value from 1 to 100.

If someone's misbehaving their warning level will be an indication of how close they are to being banned, because once the value of their warnings reaches a total of 100 a ban will be automatic.

RE: Warning System - Drew - 20-07-2022

(16-07-2022, 03:27 PM)Eve M Wrote:  It's a warning system, not a reporting system, so nobody can be bombarded by other users. Only an admin account can issue warnings, which can be of any value from 1 to 100.

If someone's misbehaving their warning level will be an indication of how close they are to being banned, because once the value of their warnings reaches a total of 100 a ban will be automatic.

Is this productive? I seriously would like to say yes, but sorry I'm sceptical.

Personly I refrain from posting anything at all now at the fear of receiving points for having an opinion or a difference of opinion which will give me points. I don't know the criteria for this new system nothing has been fully explained and we just don't know what is the criteria is for this new system, only thing I know is for this post I can possibly get 100 percent points, an immediate ban for expressing an opinion. A technical system for analysing misbehaviour it is not, just a personal opinion of a moderator which may be right...not arguing that but may also be wrong. Kicking myself right now, I did 2 posts today and that's 2 more than I'm comfortable with but I had to. First an old thread which appealed to me emotionally and second a legend of mine an absolute inspiration that I couldn't ignore, but wishing I hadn't responded because im scared! Afraid that anything I would write would be misinterpreted and used against me and yes there are those all too eager to do that. I have had angry posts I do admit but I do always,apologise which okay doesn't quite fix things but an admittance that I see my wrong. Most of my posts are honest, heartfelt and concerned which I reach out from the heart but which people just don't see.

Those are forgotten instantly just bad Drew is current. I don't care. I'm only in it for what i feel is important.

It's been quiet here only the normal posts, going on in the same old threads. I normally only post if something touches me on a personal or intimate level, also yes....I post any irrelevant crap that may enter my weird mind, I have had strange threads but have posted also if i get angry, (but I do always,see my insensitivity and apologise) won't do that anymore but most of my posts are sensitive and come from the heart i reply quite often to serious and emotional concerns which touch me. I won't just talk about my body and how amazing it is to everybody but will address the more serious and important issues, the sensitive and personal issues.  Growing...growing... growing!!!! There is much much more under the surface than that and i firmly beleive that this place is intended for yes breast growth but more importantly for what happens when that happens. Thats where a supportive community becomes alive. I'm tired of the persecution here for having an opinion so won't do that anymore.

Actually i spend more time now on my personal email address talking to members here, dozens of them than I do posting . Its too dangerous to post, too many people after blood so only shared on mail because ...Well, I don't want to anymore provoke a warning.

Warning system, in theory good.. yes, practical....its a fear factor that isn't fully explained to the mass. So expecting a few or more points for having an honest opinion here and now but is that right to appease the .....not going there.

There are very intimate issues here that most of us have experienced and i can attempt to offer just a tiny wee bit of understanding to those concerns, where I feel I  can, but it's hard but one can try to let emotions loose . For me that's what this place is about not the other stuff, sorry if Im misunderstood, in fact NO! I'm not sorry!!!! I'm angry.

Ban me now and be done, I refuse to be chastised for expressing emotion.

BTW Im truly honoured by having received my third masters in BS . I want a certificate for my wall, it will be the only one on my wall I don't see achedemic achievements as extraordinary anybody can do that, honestly you can, but its one I will cherish. Really, I'm serious, make it!!!!

I want it. I do joke a lot because im banal and not to be taken seriously but am not joking now, I want a photoshop certificate to put on my wall. Make it!!!

Not at all trying to be clever now, in fact will admit I'm really, really stupid. I have what some call a photographic memory, I absorb and retain and can regurgitate it all instantly but am not capable of thinking out of the box for myself, forming independent theories. Well I do but they are wacko!!! So I am educated but a bit stupid, well very stupid but that happens we can't all be what we wish.

I won't be offering anymore weird thoughts that may enter my head, I won't offer opinions that may cause me to be mobbed, I'm stupid but not that stupid.

I will only respond to intimate threads that will force me to come out. No pictures, no updates, no look at me please all clap aren't I amazing. Just don't care about that. I'm only here for support if I can offer that but it's not easy.

RE: Warning System - Vana_B - 20-07-2022

(20-07-2022, 06:15 PM)Bunnie Wrote:  

I think this was primarily aimed at a member that was recently ban.  They were intentionally being very rude and attacking/belittling other members..   I doubt you have anything to worry about.

RE: Warning System - Manue - 22-07-2022

(20-07-2022, 08:22 PM)Breast_wishes Wrote:  

I think this was primarily aimed at a member that was recently ban.  They were intentionally being very rude and attacking/belittling other members..   I doubt you have anything to worry about.

If it's just an individual, why not deal with that person and move on? No need to raise barbed wires for one person. It seems like an overkill solution and a social rating system.

RE: Warning System - Drew - 22-07-2022

(22-07-2022, 02:47 PM)Manue Wrote:  
(20-07-2022, 08:22 PM)Breast_wishes Wrote:  

If it's just an individual, why not deal with that person and move on? No need to raise barbed wires for one person. It seems like an overkill solution and a social rating system.

Personally I'm done for quite some time now I feel oppressed for having an opinion, insulted, abused and mobbed. So no more mails please calling me a cunt, if you want to throw insults do it in the open. Far too many have my email.

Bye for now. My e-mail is there for those that have it and want to get something off their chest...no pun intended there but not for those wanting to insult. I would hope that from the majority of posts from me I may be seen as a sensible, reasonable and a caring individual who attempts to tackle the sensitive issues i find important, and will also post anything weird that enters her strange head no matter how personal or embarrassing it may be for me. Also one who can be volatile if provoked and that's the only Drew people remember. Frankly I have had enough for now.

RE: Warning System - Drew - 22-07-2022

But one last thing before I go.

Yes HoF was abusive and insulting seemed to be adverse to what he viewed as fat people and voiced that quite loudly, but why??? We simply don't know and never will know why he had the opinions he had and voiced them in such a way.

Me, I don't accept that people will put ketchup on their chips, ( or well international here so brit chips are fries or pomme frites) anything apart from salt and vinegar is sacrilege and I will argue with anybody until the cows come home to dispute that fact and will never be convinced I'm wrong. You should be disciplined for committing such a disobediance to culenary excellence. Indians love curry, me too sooooo much but it burns on the way in and burns ten times worse on the way out. Why do you do that??? It really fucking hurts! But just can't stop doing it myself even though I know I will be laying naked on the bed with my arse in the air thinking, please, please stop burning it hurts so much. Why do you induce self inflicted torture. Hope that doesn't sound racist, concerned always at commiting such an offence as I and more sadly my daughters too have been victims, people spitting at them on their way to school, ' schiess auslander, dreck schlampe' and they were adults doing that to little girls, I abhore and despise that mindset and will react aggressively, not proud of that but am possibly overly sensitive being a victim of racism. Anyway got off course again.

Alright those were quite ridiculous analogies with food but hope I  made a point that even if we are very, very wrong about something we cannot be pressured into changing our way of thinking we all have our preconceptions of how life should be and hope it in some way illustrates my point. We need to try to understand a person's reasoning and try to understand even if it's offensive to us why they are the way they are. No not defending HoF here, absolutely not, various members here did attempt reason and to probe into the mind of that person but to no avail. But he isn't stupid as on the surface it may have seemed but just very opinionated and the reasons for that will remain a mystery to us, all.

We are who we are, life has formed us into its mould that is predestined  it may be nice it may be ugly, sometimes the path we lead may lead us astray and its almost impossible for anybody to correct that path. We can attempt to understand or to endure but our ultimate rejection of a persons predudices won't fix anything for him/her and that saddens me We cannot force our own opinion or try to correct an individuals opinion with threats or inults or flaming on mass that just fuels their way of thinking. But...I feel anyway here, right decision Eve though i do feel we lost that struggle. I would have wished to have done more.

RE: Warning System - Drew - 15-08-2022

Oh for fuck sake admin just give me my old account back, tired of changing forum themes doing a password recovery etc I'm not a Bunnie I'm Drew, that's me, that's the real me, my real name the one i was born with, its who I am no matter how deep, dark, ugly and controversial that may be its me so just mail me my log in to my email registerd on this account because im definitely not a bunnie....am not going to stop being me. I'm Drew.

RE: Warning System - Drew - 15-08-2022

And if you don't beleive me just provoke me into a rage or even better just make a brain dead ridiculous accusation of envy, that will definitely do it!!! Im allergic to idiots so that will get me going for sure. Then you will see....yeah that's Drew. I just want my old log in, that's all.