Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Why Breasts - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+--- Thread: Why Breasts (/showthread.php?tid=30862)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Why Breasts - Sue55 - 17-05-2022

Hello all,

Hope this is the right place, anyway here we go, I am seeing a therapist regarding breast growth, I was asked why, after a while I told her and the response was a little surprising, not going to what she told me until I have some response on here so my question is.

As genetic males apart you wanting to become a female, why do you want female breasts.

I will tell you my answer later

RE: Why Breasts - Unknowntraveller89 - 17-05-2022

Short answer, Why not?

Slightly longer answer, for me anyways, suppose ive always had some sort of breasts/ manboobs or whatever you want to call then from puberty thanks to the gynocomastia and being a tad on the portly side, was told was down to my steroid medication to control my extreamly mild asthma when i seen a Dr when i was 14 about them, which I am no longer needing medication to control as ive kinda grew out of it, was told they would receed as i got older, but alas that wasn't the case, don't fancy removing them with surgery so recently thought why not grow them, i've already got he foundations there, and they have got slowly larger over the years( which may be down to weight gain which is somthing am also working on through diet) and then somehow stumbled on here and well the rest is history as they say.

RE: Why Breasts - ilovefakenails - 17-05-2022

i found it arousing, then when i started to see some development even more arousing

RE: Why Breasts - Vana_B - 17-05-2022

(17-05-2022, 05:01 PM)ilovefakenails Wrote:  i found it arousing, then when i started to see some development even more arousing

Same here.  I have always enjoyed nipple play.  Between taking steroids for muscle growth and intense nipple play, my breasts grew a bit.  The more they grew the more sensitive/pleasure they gave me. I am now to the point, I can orgasm from breast/nipple play alone. It's a kink for me, and have no i idea why I want them bigger...but it feels "right" so I continue. 

I do have a very supportive yet sexually demanding wife,  so lots of stopping/starting to keep things working down below.

RE: Why Breasts - VergeOfDiscovery - 18-05-2022

First, I wouldn't assume all that want to grow breasts want to be female.

And a simple answer to the question: Is because I enjoy it!

Personally, I originally wanted to know if it was even possible. 

Now that I know it is,  Smile

RE: Why Breasts - Sue55 - 18-05-2022

Well my response, I am seeing doctors because my testosterone levels are way below what they should be, the only way forward is Oestrogen, so why not, as my therapist said, what choice do you have just accept it, you are not the only one with this condition.

So bring it on

RE: Why Breasts - EnhancedMoobs - 20-05-2022

I'm definitely staying male, mildly non binary.

Taking finasteride for hair loss gave me AA moobs and I'm just rolling with it. In some ways, this just feels like who I am. Always wanted to wear some prettier/cute things and this certainly gives me some more options. If anyone asks, I can completely truthfully say, "medication side effect." I'm aiming for about an A cup so I have some options on bras - when I feel like wearing one. I'm still exploring this unexpected change, but so far, I'm happy with it.

RE: Why Breasts - PleasantlyFascinated - 20-05-2022

I only want them as a private fetish, imagining myself as female.  In daily life, I don't want them on me at all, and overwhelmingly prefer they be on a female partner.

RE: Why Breasts - Ezra38c - 21-05-2022

I was blessed with my breasts when I was 11 and I really had bigger breasts than any girls in my 6th grade class and I was constantly being teased and told I needed a bra and I was so embarrassed by my breasts and I figured I'd make them happy and wear a bra...I tried on my mom's and I was surprised that I was able to fit in it and how much I loved seeing my breasts being held up and I thought about seeing my mom wearing the same one a couple of days ago and I was so excited by looking at my breasts being so obvious and I can say that I have always been wearing bra's off and on since then and it's been a process to accept it and I have finally been fully able to be comfortable and proud of my breasts and now I'm trying to get them as big as possible ideally a D or DD as I'm a size 38c just like my mom

RE: Why Breasts - Karren H - 24-05-2022

Because having them make the clothes fit so much better!