Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Can I Remove Posted Quotes? - Ouch! - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Help With The Site (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Can I Remove Posted Quotes? - Ouch! (/showthread.php?tid=29804)

Pages: 1 2

Can I Remove Posted Quotes? - Ouch! - demanton - 10-08-2020

Gee folks, I've been on this forum for just over 24 hours and I'm already thinking of unsubscribing.

Every time I look at a thread all I see is endless "Quotes". This is crazy and I've never seen anything like it on the dozen or so forums where I'm a member. Seriously, at best you need to only quote an important sentence, not the entire Bible! On one thread which I thought was interesting, the author had written several paragraphs.  People responded by quoting the entire post and then adding "I Agree." Grrrrr

Why do you encourage people to quote precisely what's already been said?  Please Moderators, can you switch off the automatic quoting system and let people follow the thread in the way forums were designed?

Alternatively, is there a setting somewhere that allows me to switch off quotes so that I can read the author's comment and the replies in an orderly manner? Angry

RE: Can I Remove Posted Quotes? - Ouch! - Eve M - 11-08-2020

If you see unnecessary quoting you can report the post in question (by using the report button) and it will be moderated accordingly.

RE: Can I Remove Posted Quotes? - Ouch! - demanton - 11-08-2020

(11-08-2020, 01:51 AM)Eve M Wrote:  If you see unnecessary quoting you can report the post in question (by using the report button) and it will be moderated accordingly.
You must be joking. Almost every thread is full of quotes. (see above) It's set as default in the reply box. This is madness because the reply also has a button when the person can quote on a specific statement. 

The forum is absolutely usesless. I'm sure you could have selected a better script. 

Bye bye Breast Nexum. Life was meant to be easier.

RE: Can I Remove Posted Quotes? - Ouch! - Phanatic - 11-08-2020

You make a whole lot of noise for somebody who has contributed nothing. And yet you're still here online.

That's the interesting thing. I've changed my identity, email address and set my profile to be away for 5 years, but I still get emails stating someone has replied. 

Someone recommended this forum to me, but it's not my scene. I run a TGurl website which gets no spam and it's all to do the script being up-to-date and moderators doing their job. When I logged on yesterday I saw what looked like dozens of spam posts, I was unable to post photos and I couldn't read anything because of the endless quotes. I'm not happy with the site and I wish to leave gracefully, I don't want my details to remain forever. Is that a lot to ask?

RE: Can I Remove Posted Quotes? - Ouch! - Stevenator. - 11-08-2020

(11-08-2020, 06:21 AM)Phanatic Wrote:  

You make a whole lot of noise for somebody who has contributed nothing. And yet you're still here online.

RE: Can I Remove Posted Quotes? - Ouch! - Phanatic - 11-08-2020

There's a change email form in the user cp.

User cp>your profile>change email

Change it to something fake. Blank@Blank.com Fake@Fake.com

Really easy...

(11-08-2020, 09:37 AM)Phanatic Wrote:  

There's a change email form in the user cp.

User cp>your profile>change email

Change it to something fake. Blank@Blank.com Fake@Fake.com

Really easy...

I realise you're doing your upmost to be helpful, but that doesn't work.  If you change your email to a fake one, you are told you must respond to the email for the changes to take place. You can't respond to a fake email because it won't reach your legitimate inbox. That in itself is how it should be. It stops spammers from changing to a fake email address once they become a member. I've changed the email address to a private one I hardly ever use and put the profile asleep for five years but I still continue to receive stuff. I just want my profile removed because I'm not prepared to use a site filled with quoted messages. Some threads are pages long but only contain a few answers. My only option now is not to subscribe to new replies, so please don't reply because I won't be notified in future. I've also subscribed to other threads and I can do the same as and when I'm notified.

This is just one of many tutorials I was hoping to share:

https://aussietgurls.com/tutorials/demmy/cleavage/

Thanks. Demmy

RE: Can I Remove Posted Quotes? - Ouch! - Eve M - 11-08-2020

(11-08-2020, 04:30 AM)demanton Wrote:  It's set as default in the reply box.

That's incorrect. Choosing "new reply" does not quote anything from previous posts. A post will only be quoted if the reply button on that particular post is clicked.

RE: Can I Remove Posted Quotes? - Ouch! - Stevenator. - 11-08-2020

My favorite way not to cause urinary drama, is to highlight the quoted reply and delete. 

Another way to not get any reply emails is to continue being a little bitch, and no one will want to talk to you. Then, quietly leave, and you won’t be missed.

I promise you that this will work.