Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Just started - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Just started (/showthread.php?tid=29743)

Pages: 1 2

Just started - Rococo - 02-07-2020

[attachment=16858][attachment=16858]Hi all
Just started on 1000mg daily intake of PM - let's see where it goes...
Here's some starting pics - hope they upload

RE: Just started - PinkMan - 02-07-2020

(02-07-2020, 09:27 AM)Rococo Wrote:  Hi all

Well you definetely have some nice pectorals to start working with right there Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> . Good luck!

RE: Just started - michelle street - 02-07-2020

Nice starting point , glad pics show up for some

RE: Just started - Rococo - 17-07-2020

[attachment=16897]Some observations after two weeks on PM.  After the second day had a slight headache on and off and a sense that there was definitely something going on.  This gradually waned as I got used to the dose.  After only four days I began to experience greater sensitivity in my nipples - the slightest touch made them hard and I've been experiencing a tingling and what I can only describe as a "coolness" in my chest.  A little aching in my muscles too, although I've been able to maintain my usual exercise routine - press-ups and so on.  Mentally a different feel - calmer I suppose, maybe a bit of drowsiness, but as I get used to it that again is wearing off.  Biggest thing I've noticed - and it surprised me how quickly this happened - was a decline in my ability to have really hard erections - still happening but penis softer.  I've been able to ejaculate, but with much more effort than would otherwise be the case.  For this reason I'm going to stop for a week to see if that side of things returns.  It's true, too, what people say about softer skin - definitely a "yes" to that one!  This is powerful stuff for sure...

A photo...

RE: Just started - guy_and_lingerie - 17-07-2020

Definitely looks like a bit of softness and roundness starting in your breasts! So exciting!

I believe the recommended starting dose of PM is 500 mg./day, with building up the dosage over several weeks. Do you think maybe cutting back to that for a start would help give your body time to adjust to it and eliminate some of the adverse effects?

Joey

RE: Just started - Rococo - 17-07-2020

(17-07-2020, 11:03 AM)guy_and_lingerie Wrote:  Definitely looks like a bit of softness and roundness starting in your breasts! So exciting!

I believe the recommended starting dose of PM is 500 mg./day, with building up the dosage over several weeks. Do you think maybe cutting back to that for a start would help give your body time to adjust to it and eliminate some of the adverse effects?

Joey
Hi Joey, very exciting, yes  Shy I've found that the side effects have worn off for the moment and am thinking that when I decide to go back on I'll up the dose - it seems to be a case of listening carefully to what your body's saying... I know that for many on here 2000 mg of PM is comfortable and I'd certainly like to aim for that

RE: Just started - VergeOfDiscovery - 19-07-2020

Curious, are you taking that 1000 all at once or throughout the day?

RE: Just started - Rococo - 19-07-2020

(19-07-2020, 01:16 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  

Curious, are you taking that 1000 all at once or throughout the day?
Hi, been taking 500 mg morning and late afternoon/evening

RE: Just started - shaneny - 19-07-2020

Go down to one pill a day and you won't experience the erection issues. We all want to take higher doses to rush into it, but one pill a day will still work. You can already see a change in your aerolas and some definition in the right breast. It works and looks like your body is taking it well.

RE: Just started - Rococo - 20-07-2020

(19-07-2020, 06:55 PM)shaneny Wrote:  Go down to one pill a day and you won't experience the erection issues. We all want to take higher doses to rush into it, but one pill a day will still work. You can already see a change in your aerolas and some definition in the right breast. It works and looks like your body is taking it well.
Hi Shaneny, thanks for the advice and the encouragement.  Having had a few days off I'm now back on again - up to 1,500.  I can report no headaches or other side effects at all which is great.  I don't need to "perform" atm, so erections aren't a worry.  The break seems to have started something.  I can feel lumps forming under either nipple  Shy