Breast Growth For Genetic Males
A bra that fits calculator? - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Breast Measurement & Bras (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+--- Thread: A bra that fits calculator? (/showthread.php?tid=29605)

Pages: 1 2

A bra that fits calculator? - flamesabers - 09-02-2020

Hello all,

Has anyone tried this online bra calculator?

https://www.abrathatfits.org/calculator.php

Here are my measurements (in inches) for US system.

Loose Underbust: 36.5
Snug Underbust: 36
Tight Underbust: 34.5
Standing Bust: 38.5
Leaning Bust: 41
Lying Bust: 39

For the male option it suggested 36C.  For the female option it was 36DD!

I think the 36C is a reasonable ballpark figure.  However, I think 38A or 38B bras are a more practical size for me.

RE: A bra that fits calculator? - PaulaJ - 09-02-2020

Your suggested starting size is: 38DDD in standard US sizing

I wish. I can still squeeze into a 38A, though I think a 40A would work better though is next to impossible to find.

I mainly just wear bralettes and sports bras sized XXL. I'm starting to think standard sized bras just don't work for some trans women.

RE: A bra that fits calculator? - Diana - 09-02-2020

(09-02-2020, 09:18 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello all,

Has anyone tried this online bra calculator?

https://www.abrathatfits.org/calculator.php

Here are my measurements (in inches) for US system.

Loose Underbust: 36.5
Snug Underbust: 36
Tight Underbust: 34.5
Standing Bust: 38.5
Leaning Bust: 41
Lying Bust: 39

For the male option it suggested 36C.  For the female option it was 36DD!

I think the 36C is a reasonable ballpark figure.  However, I think 38A or 38B bras are a more practical size for me.

Thank you. Mine does seem to fit quite well with what I currently wear.

Your suggested starting size is: 48C/D in UK sizing

RE: A bra that fits calculator? - Diana - 09-02-2020

(09-02-2020, 10:16 PM)PaulaJ Wrote:  Your suggested starting size is: 38DDD in standard US sizing

I wish. I can still squeeze into a 38A, though I think a 40A would work better though is next to impossible to find.

I mainly just wear bralettes and sports bras sized XXL. I'm starting to think standard sized bras just don't work for some trans women

Yeah, one of my friends was told to wear a 32DD, yet she isn't even fitting a B-cup. I think the problem is that it doesn't want us to measure the body width.

RE: A bra that fits calculator? - Stevenator. - 09-02-2020

Flame .... Good to see you’re posting again!
How is your progress coming along? 

I tried that calculator. Thank you for posting it. Standard measurements indicate that I’m a 46B. That calculator said I’m a 44B. The link stated that, “Due to the limitations of this calculator, the algorithm for people who were assigned male at birth is less accurate”. I don’t think there’s any way around this for us fellas. 

I just ordered (another) bra, using the Sister Sizing method. For a 46B, my sister size is a 44C. So, hopefully I’ll be able to get one that fits, one day. Until then, I stick with the one size fits all sports bra selections. Sigh. 

RE: A bra that fits calculator? - flamesabers - 10-02-2020

(09-02-2020, 11:49 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  Flame .... Good to see you’re posting again!
How is your progress coming along? 

I tried that calculator. Thank you for posting it. Standard measurements indicate that I’m a 46B. That calculator said I’m a 44B. The link stated that, “Due to the limitations of this calculator, the algorithm for people who were assigned male at birth is less accurate”. I don’t think there’s any way around this for us fellas. 

I just ordered (another) bra, using the Sister Sizing method. For a 46B, my sister size is a 44C. So, hopefully I’ll be able to get one that fits, one day. Until then, I stick with the one size fits all sports bra selections. Sigh. 

Hi Stevenator.  

I think I'm making progress if according to my measurements, I'm a B cup now.   Big Grin

RE: A bra that fits calculator? - Stevenator. - 10-02-2020

Awe-some!

(10-02-2020, 01:21 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  Awe-some!

Maybe it's just a mental thing, but it doesn't look like I have B-cup breasts though.   Huh

RE: A bra that fits calculator? - Stevenator. - 10-02-2020

(10-02-2020, 02:41 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  

Maybe it's just a mental thing, but it doesn't look like I have B-cup breasts though.   Huh

I share your frustrations ....

Sad

(10-02-2020, 02:46 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  
(10-02-2020, 02:41 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  

I share your frustrations ....

Sad

I just posted updated pictures in my progress thread.