Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Just starting (again) - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Methods (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+--- Forum: Herbal Breast Enhancement (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Just starting (again) (/showthread.php?tid=29437)

Pages: 1 2

Just starting (again) - ukxdress - 16-10-2019

Well, I'm taking things easy this time around.
Just Fenugreek and Saw palmetto for a few months before upping things a bit. Someone here described Fg as the training wheels (stabilisers if you're in the UK) of nbe. I like that description.
I'm taking about 2600mg of FG and about 600mg of SP, just to get things going. This will do for a couple of months. 
Some time ago I went straight for PM, but had to stop as I was so tired. Turns out, this might have been something else, so in a couple of months, I'll probably go back onto the PM.
So for now, it's syrup scented wee for me !

Leigh,,

RE: Just starting (again) - debbieTV - 16-10-2019

[attachment=16145 Wrote:ukxdress pid='208234' dateline='1571224755']Well, I'm taking things easy this time around.
Just Fenugreek and Saw palmetto for a few months before upping things a bit. Someone here described Fg as the training wheels (stabilisers if you're in the UK) of nbe. I like that description.
I'm taking about 2600mg of FG and about 600mg of SP, just to get things going. This will do for a couple of months. 
Some time ago I went straight for PM, but had to stop as I was so tired. Turns out, this might have been something else, so in a couple of months, I'll probably go back onto the PM.

Leigh,,

sounds  very  much  like  me  ive  stoped  and  started  a  few  times  when  something  was  wrong  with  me  i  always  think  it  could  be  the  PM and  stop  funny  thing  is  i  always  seem  to  get  a  diferent  reactions  and  side  effects  every  time  i  re star  PM  .  i  started  with  fenugreek  and  saw  palmetto  in  the  begining  to  and  did  achive  some  results  but  its   the  PM  that  always  shows  the  best  results  im  curently  taking
2000mg  PM
1000mg  saw  palmetto
and  just  triying  fenugreek  again  1500mg
also  spearmint  tea
the  size  of  my  boobs  seem  to  fluctuate  quite  a  bit  with  all  this  stop  starting  the  attatched  pic  was  taken  in  a  off  the  herbs  period  but  still  kept  quite  a  bit  of bust  size
im  hoping  to  satay  on  this  programe  this  time  without  panicing  every  time  i  get  something  wrong  with  me  lol
anyway  best  of  luck  hope  it  goes  good  for  you

debs  xxx

RE: Just starting (again) - ukxdress - 17-10-2019

(16-10-2019, 06:16 PM)debbieTV Wrote:  
(16-10-2019, 12:19 PM)ukxdress Wrote:  Well, I'm taking things easy this time around.

Leigh,,

sounds  very  much  like  me  ive  stoped  and  started  a  few  times  when  something  was  wrong  with  me  i  always  think  it  could  be  the  PM and  stop  funny  thing  is  i  always  seem  to  get  a  diferent  reactions  and  side  effects  every  time  i  re star  PM  .  i  started  with  fenugreek  and  saw  palmetto  in  the  begining  to  and  did  achive  some  results  but  its   the  PM  that  always  shows  the  best  results  im  curently  taking
2000mg  PM
1000mg  saw  palmetto
also  spearmint  tea
the  size  of  my  boobs  seem  to  fluctuate  quite  a  bit  with  all  this  stop  starting  the  attatched  pic  was  taken  in  a  off  the  herbs  period  but  still  kept  quite  a  bit  of bust  size
im  hoping  to  satay  on  this  programe  this  time  without  panicing  every  time  i  get  something  wrong  with  me  lol

debs  xxx

Hi debs,

We do sound very similar. I'll be moving onto PM sometime in the future, but for now, I'm just taking it easy.
You look great in your picture, the 'girls' would suit me fine, although, maybe I would just go a bit more, then a bit more - never being quite satisfied !!

Leigh
xx

RE: Just starting (again) - debbieTV - 18-10-2019

(17-10-2019, 07:29 PM)ukxdress  lol  yes  thats  the  trouble  its  very  addictive  just  whant  to  keep  getting  bigger  mine  are  begining  to  show  through  my  mail  cloths  now  especialy  my  nipples  i  had  my  first  negative  coment  the  other  day  off  my  son  of  all  peopple  im  shure  others  have  noticed  but  never  comented  and  to  be  honest  its  taken  me  back  a  bit  and  reminded  me  we  do  have  to  live  in  the  real  world  and  peopple  can  be  very  hurtfull Wrote:  
(16-10-2019, 06:16 PM)debbieTV Wrote:  
(16-10-2019, 12:19 PM)ukxdress Wrote:  Well, I'm taking things easy this time around.

Leigh,,

2000mg  PM
1000mg  saw  palmetto
also  spearmint  tea

debs  xxx

Hi debs,

We do sound very similar. I'll be moving onto PM sometime in the future, but for now, I'm just taking it easy.
You look great in your picture, the 'girls' would suit me fine, although, maybe I would just go a bit more, then a bit more - never being quite satisfied !!

Leigh
xx

RE: Just starting (again) - ukxdress - 22-10-2019

Hi Debs,

I bet it was a bit of a surprise, your son saying that, but at the same time, validation that the effect you want, is happening. I put an old bra on the other day which was a bit loose. Great, if I can just fill that, that will be nice, well for now !

Leigh
xx

RE: Just starting (again) - ukxdress - 13-11-2019

Well I just realised I've only got about a weeks worth of Fenugreek left. So far, at just over 3000mg a day, all has been good. 
So I've given my body a gentle wake up call, now it's time to up it a bit and get some PM ordered.

RE: Just starting (again) - ukxdress - 18-11-2019

Last day of FG, training wheels off, PM starts tomorrow....

RE: Just starting (again) - ukxdress - 11-12-2019

Well nearly a month on PM, I took a week off as some do. 
So, a couple of days later, back on PM and tingly tits ! I had read having a break can do strange things, and yes, it worked for me. Although, the left boob has responded much better than the right. Come on slow boob, catch up.......

RE: Just starting (again) - Carmen - 11-12-2019

My NBE adventure began with FG and SP. The effects were almost immediate.
There was this tingling sensation as my nipples began to change. After 6 months they had doubled in size and became puffy.
The fun part was how they responded to the touch, just a few strokes with my fingers and they would swell and itch for more rubbing!

I started PM early this year and that is when I started gaining the inner breast structure. According to the measuring tape I have added 
over 2 inches at the nipple level which has put me in a full A-cup...such joy!

All the best to you on your NBE journey.

RE: Just starting (again) - ukxdress - 14-12-2019

Hello Carmen,

It sounds like you're getting some great results. A two inch increase, that's really good going. 
I'm going to wait until Jan / Feb before getting the measuring tape out. I think I can detect a difference in size, but it might just be wishful thinking.

Leigh,,