Breast Growth For Genetic Males
My first post - just saying Hi! - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+--- Thread: My first post - just saying Hi! (/showthread.php?tid=29358)

My first post - just saying Hi! - sandi_uk - 14-08-2019

Hello everyone. 
Wow what a brilliant find this forum has been, I found it almost by accident a couple of weeks back and have been avidly reading ever since! I'm not sure how I would describe myself, I guess deep down I know that I'm probably transgender....but currently I only present as I feel inside in private (this is likely to change!). 
I love... nay crave would be a better way of putting it.. the  ability to have softer skin, a lovely bottom.. and of course my very own soft breasts.. basically I just want to be a girl lol!

Until discovering this forum I had thought that the only way I could achieve this was the lengthy (and potentially difficult) route of "proper" prescribed hormones... my eyes have certainly been opened a lot since then reading all you lucky peoples progress threads!

So today I have ordered my first batch of PM and WP (yes even got the acronyms down lol!) and received an email saying that they should be delivered tomorrow...

Excited!!! 

Smile

RE: My first post - just saying Hi! - Carmen - 14-08-2019

Hi Sandi,

Welcome to the forum. Learn all you can and do what is best for yourself.
Be patient and careful, listen closely to your body.

Be yourself,
Carmen

RE: My first post - just saying Hi! - Happyme - 14-08-2019

Welcome Sandi,
Another Brit hops the fence!
You have lots of UK company, and I'm sure they will be chiming in soon.
Wander through the programs section, there are lots there, but anything Lotus will be of enormous help, and based on Science.

You probably want an AA, to knock out the DHT. Red Reishi is a good choice, and you'll want to add some plain old Calcium too, since  the PM will deplete it.

Take starting measurements and pics, (we all love Pics).
This is a long slow process, so dont give up.
Bobbi

RE: My first post - just saying Hi! - sandi_uk - 15-08-2019

(14-08-2019, 05:51 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Welcome Sandi,
Wander through the programs section, there are lots there, but anything Lotus will be of enormous help, and based on Science.

You probably want an AA, to knock out the DHT. Red Reishi is a good choice, and you'll want to add some plain old Calcium too, since  the PM will deplete it.

Bobbi

I did start reading Lotus' posts - wow theres a lot of information on there! I thought the use of the White Peony would act as an AA.. but maybe I read that wrong... need to go back and look again !!

I'm taking good old "multivitamin" tablets.. would that be sufficient to counter the depilatory effects of PM? 

I need also to buy a bendy tape measure so I can take some measurements.. I guess I am what you would call "average" build.. although I don't exercise much so I also do have a bit of a head start on the "moob" department! I wear size 38 bra's comfortably.. if that gives any idea! 

I'll try and take some pictures and post up

sandi

RE: My first post - just saying Hi! - debbieTV - 15-08-2019

[attachment=16000][attachment=15999]
[attachment=15998 Wrote:sandi_uk hi  and  welcome  ive  been  on  PM  1000mg  and  saw  palmeto  1000mg  for  about  a  year  plus  licorice  and  spearmint  tea  as  a  anti  andregen  and  im  very  happy  with  what  ive  achived  so  far  my  willy  has  shrunk  a  bit  and  my  testicles  by  about  half  the  size  they  were  see  atatched  pics pid='207600' dateline='1565856915']

Bobbi

I did start reading Lotus' posts - wow theres a lot of information on there! I thought the use of the White Peony would act as an AA.. but maybe I read that wrong... need to go back and look again !!

I'm taking good old "multivitamin" tablets.. would that be sufficient to counter the depilatory effects of PM? 

I need also to buy a bendy tape measure so I can take some measurements.. I guess I am what you would call "average" build.. although I don't exercise much so I also do have a bit of a head start on the "moob" department! I wear size 38 bra's comfortably.. if that gives any idea! 

sandi

RE: My first post - just saying Hi! - sandi_uk - 15-08-2019

(15-08-2019, 11:26 AM)debbieTV Wrote:  
(15-08-2019, 09:15 AM)sandi_uk hi  and  welcome  ive  been  on  PM  1000mg  and  saw  palmeto  1000mg  for  about  a  year  plus  licorice  and  spearmint  tea  as  a  anti  andregen  and  im  very  happy  with  what  ive  achived  so  far  my  willy  has  shrunk  a  bit  and  my  testicles  by  about  half  the  size  they  were  see  atatched  pics Wrote:  

Bobbi

sandi
If I got to be your size I would be very happy! First day today - so I have taken one 500mG PM in the morning and will take another later on.. plus White Peony, which I may have got wrong as an AA...need to do some more reading... !!!

sandi