Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Progress, plans and other ramblings - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Progress, plans and other ramblings (/showthread.php?tid=29275)

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 12-06-2021

Yea, that's exactly what I mean. I've seen some which re fantastic looking. But a lot are not. And it costs a lot and all that stuff....

There just is the point where I want to get with this and I will. One way or another. Next few years will tell if I do or not. New record measurement today btw. Bust surpassing 49" and it looks like I'm getting more fullness finally. Might be  time for picture update sooner than I expected. Big Grin

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Drew - 12-06-2021

(12-06-2021, 12:01 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Yea, that's exactly what I mean. I've seen some which re fantastic looking. But a lot are not. And it costs a lot and all that stuff....

There just is the point where I want to get with this and I will. One way or another. Next few years will tell if I do or not. New record measurement today btw. Bust surpassing 49" and it looks like I'm getting more fullness finally. Might be  time for picture update sooner than I expected. Big Grin
DiDi you are not a strip club dancer to be abused by any f-ING arsehole you are you and you and not desperate so have time.  Your progress is spectacular am just trying to say....please dont ruin that. Am not the one to say as am quite inadequate myself but I do understand your urgency and sympathise but you're okay how you are. I can spot a silicone boob immediately and don't even want to touch them, they look so absurd, but that's me....

Its just the fear of running out of growth potential too soon, but so far it seems there's a lot to come... From what I've seen now, I'm likely not even at tanner 4 yet or max on the brink of that. (I blame Reddit for feeling like this.) Constant growth lately once again, I'm clearly in another growth spurt at the moment. But how far can I even dream of going.... I dunno. But I WILL get there, I wont be content, that's not not me.

(12-06-2021, 01:16 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Its just the fear of running out of growth potential too soon, but so far it seems there's a lot to come... From what I've seen now, I'm likely not even at tanner 4 yet or max on the brink of that. (I blame Reddit for feeling like this.) Constant growth lately once again, I'm clearly in another growth spurt at the moment. But how far can I even dream of going.... I dunno. But I WILL get there, I wont be content, that's not not me.
Well I don't even know what a tanner level is because I honestly don't care. Just let it happen and don't get into the science of it. That's what I do and my boobs are surprisingly bouncy despite ignorance.

(12-06-2021, 01:53 PM)Drew Wrote:  
(12-06-2021, 01:16 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Its just the fear of running out of growth potential too soon, but so far it seems there's a lot to come... From what I've seen now, I'm likely not even at tanner 4 yet or max on the brink of that. (I blame Reddit for feeling like this.) Constant growth lately once again, I'm clearly in another growth spurt at the moment. But how far can I even dream of going.... I dunno. But I WILL get there, I wont be content, that's not not me.
Well I don't even know what a tanner level is because I honestly don't care. Just let it happen and don't get into the science of it.

In theory it is fairly simple way of getting an educated guess about the development... But in practice, it doesn't work that easy. I've seen so many people with varying levels of boobage in different stages and very often its nearly impossible to tell where they are at, while others have well defined growth phases.

Anyway just wondering and curious about Larissa, how you came upon that? I LOVE DiDi! Such an absolutely feminine handle and you will always be that to me but just curious. I didn't have the problem of choosing a name since my own suddenly became sexy and fem because of that Barrymore actress.
 ( now going to have to watch 50 first dates again tonight thinking about it....love that film)But I would have chosen Eve for my name, the original sinner, kinda fits. But am Drew. No Eve is bad, don't want to spend eternity married to a Daddy's boy or bear murderous offspring. Can I keep calling you DiDi?  Its just so endearing.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Stevenator. - 12-06-2021

I’m going to start calling you DeeDee. 
Holy Shit that’s a Hot Photo! 
Just Wait until Bobbi see’s it. LoL 
Your face has changed (?) Damn!

(12-06-2021, 07:27 PM)Drew Wrote:  Anyway just wondering and curious about Larissa, how you came upon that? I LOVE DiDi! Such an absolutely feminine handle and you will always be that to me but just curious. I didn't have the problem of choosing a name since my own suddenly became sexy and fem because of that Barrymore actress.
 ( now going to have to watch 50 first dates again tonight thinking about it....love that film)But I would have chosen Eve for my name, the original sinner, kinda fits. But am Drew. No Eve is bad, don't want to spend eternity married to a Daddy's boy or bear murderous offspring.  Can I keep calling you DiDi?  Its just so endearing.

My bullies came up with that as they picked on me for "being a girl" and oh how correct they were! My given name is Lari which is a nickname for Larissa and I thought the irony of it is way too sweet to miss. And I think Larissa is cute. Smile Yea, Didi is also nice. People seem to go with either HT or Didi. Eve is a good name. Smile Cute. Yea, call me Didi. <3

(12-06-2021, 07:53 PM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  I’m going to start calling you DeeDee. 
Holy Shit that’s a Hot Photo! 
Just Wait until Bobbi see’s it. LoL 
Your face has changed (?) Damn!

You mean the one I posted on Reddit? Its been few weeks since that was taken... <3 Face changed? I don't pick it up, but I see my face every day so... But yea, you mean this one?

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Stevenator. - 12-06-2021

That’s the one! It’s a Great Photo! I mean, you look like you’ve been on HRT for years! Your facial changes to me look astonishing! So Feminine! The Lotus Program certainly agrees with you! Haha! Congratulations!