Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Progress, plans and other ramblings - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Progress, plans and other ramblings (/showthread.php?tid=29275)

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 26-05-2021

Quick update, I have the doctor booked on thursday June 10th. The nurse who took my call was very helpful, as expected she didn't know if they have a doctor who's familiar with trans patients, which they likely do not... I told her the whole list of stuff I want the doctor to deal with so who ever I end up talking with will know in advance what is my business there.

Got everything listed, trans clinic referral as number one thing, blood tests, asthma meds, nicotine patches.... All of it. Cool

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Drew - 26-05-2021

(26-05-2021, 10:26 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Quick update, I have the doctor booked on thursday June 10th. The nurse who took my call was very helpful, as expected she didn't know if they have a doctor who's familiar with trans patients, which they likely do not... I told her the whole list of stuff I want the doctor to deal with so who ever I end up talking with will know in advance what is my business there.

Got everything listed, trans clinic referral as number one thing, blood tests, asthma meds, nicotine patches.... All of it. Cool
Nicotine patches? Try reading 'Easy way to to stop smoking' By Allen Carr. Reading a book to break a habit seems rediculous but I know a LOT of people who read it then just stopped. Me included.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - myboobs - 26-05-2021

(26-05-2021, 08:05 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi Didi and friends, 

Sorry for not being around so much, I became a grandparent for the time recently so I've been a bit like " moons over my hammy " with the little guy. 

I'm not sure what I can offer in the way of advice concerning transition, but here goes it. Originally when I joined BN (aug' 2013) my goal was to grow past a B or C cup. Early on I achieved that goal, and within 2 years of using herbs I decided to keep things moving down the road and took DIY hormones. Oh I tried to get on HRT but was rebuked by an a-hole of an endocrinologist, in fact he suggested I get my breasts removed. He sent me on my way telling me to come back in a year because he didn't accept my dysphoria. Demoralized I found a diy HRT source, I did this for a year. I did come back a year later only to be rebuked a second time. I said adios to that fuck tard and proceeded to find another trans friendly doctor...which took another year. Each step in my transition has been met with great difficulty, I've documented most of this journey in my program thread. Most recently I've been jumping through hoops concerning getting an Orchiectomy, currently awaiting an approval from insurance...its been almost 2 years since I brought the topic up to my gender doc #2, needless to say I'm on my 3rd gender doctor. When someone spouts off on getting on HRT on the first visit I am happy for them, though secretly I want to smash them Wink

Didi I hope you have a less difficult time finding the proper trans care than I. I'm so happy you've found acceptance with your loved ones. Transition and the family dynamic can be fraught with intolerance, hate or worse, however..when you have a loving (and accepting) family it goes much easier. Speaking from experience, NBE took me as far as it could..the next logical step (for me and many before me) was to go on HRT. I realized herbs just weren't enough anymore...hey things change. I remember saying I'd never go on HRT in the first place, and look what happened. I believe Didi has faced this crossroad too and is taking it head on. Once we've accepted transition in our life we realize that we are correcting what nature got wrong in the first place, whether it be young or old the call to further oneself is too great to ignore. Didi, you have people who care for your well being a great deal here at BN. And to those friends I say trust in Didi making her decision to further herself...it wasn't easy. Why some people don't stay on at BN after going on HRT is anybody's guess, but hey I'm still here...granted, erratic at times. Smile

I do have something I've been working on to share that's truly wonderful, well for some who want to do NBE and keep the libido active. It won't increase T, and it may prevent shrinkage down below, stay tuned.Wink I hope to reconnect with friends real soon. 
Congrats becoming a grandparent  Smile bet you all kochi koo over the baby Smile

DIY hormones???
LOL I know you can get emotionally volatile if a person is a twat but didn't realise youre a witch, or alchemist too Smile Hope I'm not going to have to collect horse piss to make hormones Smile

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Alexis P - 26-05-2021

Congratulations Lotus for becoming a grandparent! That's very sweet!

Honestly i'm a little sad your NBE journey is about to end soon DiDi, don't misunderstand me, your NBE project has become just a part of another greater journey which is your transitioning and blossoming into a beautiful lady. Seeing you taking such important steps and growing so much as  a person is heart warming!
I said "a little sad" because you were kinda inspirational with your very detailed posts and i learnt a lot from you about NBE, but now i see you're getting on a different path ahah  Big Grin .
I thought you were going to do HRT completely by yourself for a long time, but if i understand correctly it is just temporary until you can get things going with the medical system and supervision. I'm sure you will get a lot of information and will manage to do great job until then.

Why do I think Alexis P is inspirational and astonishingly knowledgeable?  Been following and adding to this thread but am awestruck.Such valuable and articulated advice/concern.

(26-05-2021, 01:22 PM)Drew Wrote:  
(26-05-2021, 10:26 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Quick update, I have the doctor booked on thursday June 10th. The nurse who took my call was very helpful, as expected she didn't know if they have a doctor who's familiar with trans patients, which they likely do not... I told her the whole list of stuff I want the doctor to deal with so who ever I end up talking with will know in advance what is my business there.

Nicotine patches? Try reading 'Easy way to to stop smoking' By Allen Carr. Reading a book to break a habit seems rediculous but I know a LOT of people who read it then just stopped. Me included.

I have quit cold turkey twice.

(26-05-2021, 02:21 PM)Drew Wrote:  DIY hormones???
LOL I know you can get emotionally volatile if a person is a twat but didn't realise youre a witch, or alchemist too Smile Hope I'm not going to have to collect horse piss to make hormones Smile

Hahahaha, I wish I could cook it all up myself, would make things wayyy easier. But I'm not that good... I do have a chemist friend who might be specializing on bio chemistry.... Hmmhmmm. Wink

Alexis, don't worry about it, there's still at least some months of NBE ahead, I'm not far in with the 'Lotus program' and I will finish my pm at very least before switching over, the "official" hrt is still over a year away. I got +2 months worth pm to take and I'm not just letting them collect dust, that will be in the end at least six months worth of daily data about NBE.

My number crunching and hormone tinkering will not stop when I go on hrt, I would think it more as hitting in a higher gear in an engine, so I'll keep on posting, measuring, comparing results and going all the way nuts about boobies as I go. The methods will slightly change into hopefully stronger ones and everything else is business as usual.

Yes, my plan is to get a baseline blood work done, have a chat with a doctor (hopefully someone who has even a vague idea about this!) and likely switch on pharma when my pm runs out, or latest after three more cycles or so, that would mean this autumn... I'm not sure about the timing and exact methods yet, it all depends on the way I'm able to obtain the meds. Then switch to 'official' hrt as soon as the trans clinic do their job. Smile

Oh yea, I almost forgot this... Did a bit of dolling up today as I was so happy, I wanted to look pretty. My gf's makeup is magic!

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Happyme - 26-05-2021

(26-05-2021, 04:29 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Oh yea, I almost forgot this... Did a bit of dolling up today as I was so happy, I wanted to look pretty. My gf's makeup is magic!

Holy shit!
Your getting more beautiful every day!
If you walked past me on the street, I'd be following you home!

Phew what a doll.
Bobbi