Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Progress, plans and other ramblings - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Progress, plans and other ramblings (/showthread.php?tid=29275)

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 07-05-2021

Never filled these up so well... Still space for more.

Btw it seems that using PG daily is working well so far. Bit too early to say but the measurements in the about last ten days are very promising.

EIDT:
Snapped some selfies. Do I look nice enough for a rehearsal? Or to go destroy some hornets nest? Or to be a lumberjane? Big Grin

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - The First Aria - 07-05-2021

Really like the middle picture.  I think the way you have your hair really nicely frames and softens your face .

Aria

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Happyme - 07-05-2021

Oh MY
Your make up skills really make you look fantastic!
Like Aria said the middle pic is the best.
The band better be ready for a girl drummer. There is no going back now.
Huggs
Bobbi

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 07-05-2021

(07-05-2021, 02:29 PM)Aria Wrote:  Really like the middle picture.  I think the way you have your hair really nicely frames and softens your face .

Aria

Thank you. <3

Its like they naturally settle by far, just some quick brushing and let them and that's it. Btw, lately I've washed with shampoo way less than before and my hair is getting so much better. Also the herbs are clearly having an effect, the dried breaking mouse tails are nearly gone. I'm hoping for growing my hair way longer than its been for years and so far it seems that's where its heading. Most of the time just a rinse with water and if things go dry, coconut oil hour before shower + cutting some dry stuff from the ends seems to be working wonders.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Stevenator. - 07-05-2021

(07-05-2021, 10:12 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Never filled these up so well... Still space for more.

Btw it seems that using PG daily is working well so far. Bit too early to say but the measurements in the about last ten days are very promising.

EIDT:
Snapped some selfies. Do I look nice enough for a rehearsal? Or to go destroy some hornets nest? Or to be a lumberjane? Big Grin

You’re getting the hang of this girly stuff.
It looks like it’s coming naturally to you. 
I’m with you on growing your hair longer.
That’s my big quest right now. 
I can’t wait to see your leopard print heels!

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 08-05-2021

(07-05-2021, 03:25 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Oh MY
Your make up skills really make you look fantastic!
Like Aria said the middle pic is the best.
The band better be ready for a girl drummer. There is no going back now.
Huggs
Bobbi

They seem to be cool with it. Wink Awww, I wish it was my skills in play and not my girlfriend giving me a hand. This time she did it all, but I fixed my lips.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - wee2er - 08-05-2021

(07-05-2021, 10:12 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Never filled these up so well... Still space for more.

EIDT:
Very cute, I love the first pic, the drummer boy has definitely left the building now, all power to girl drummers Smile

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 08-05-2021

(07-05-2021, 06:02 PM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  

EIDT:

You’re getting the hang of this girly stuff.
It looks like it’s coming naturally to you. 
I’m with you on growing your hair longer.
That’s my big quest right now. 
I can’t wait to see your leopard print heels!

I used to have it way longer than now, with the way its going, I might well succeed with it. Once the last dry brittle ends are cut out at least. My hair is in way better condition than in ages.

Oh no no no, you're giving me ideas. Wink I'd love to get something like that.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 09-05-2021

I just noticed I haven't shown bare boobs for a while. I guess its time to show what's going on. I took some below boob pics and I think I've grown since I took some last time. Bras fitting so well and the numbers speak for themselves already, but take a peek at this.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Stevenator. - 09-05-2021

You're looking good. Wishing good results  Very nice.
Great progress and wish you the best as you further develop.