Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Progress, plans and other ramblings - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Progress, plans and other ramblings (/showthread.php?tid=29275)

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - PleasantlyFascinated - 09-04-2021

(09-04-2021, 08:34 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I'll just leave this here. Another day, another makeup job. My gf is amazing with this stuff, I really need to ask her to teach me her tricks. She came up with fantastic eye shadow this time. Cool

You are certainly sexy and feminine!  Amazing how the womanly art of makeup can clear perceptions.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - PleasantlyFascinated - 09-04-2021

(09-04-2021, 09:02 PM)Happyme Wrote:  I think I'm falling in love, or lust, what ever.
You look amazing.
And Thanks for the extra treat..
You do realize I have been off NBE stuff for a year or so, and you have stirred my boy parts to action.

Bobbi

Yeah, and that's another thing.  How am I supposed to process my similar reaction?  Is that a topic that belongs in the Trans thread?

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 09-04-2021

(09-04-2021, 09:02 PM)Happyme Wrote:  I think I'm falling in love, or lust, what ever.
You look amazing.
And Thanks for the extra treat..
You do realize I have been off NBE stuff for a year or so, and you have stirred my boy parts to action.

Bobbi

Whoopsie, well, that happens. Blush I decided to take some quite lewd pics as I got my face done so nicely. What's better than nice makeupjob and boobies. Oh and there's a point about showing what's going on with my nipples as they're finally growing quite well. They start to look like the real deal and I love it.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 09-04-2021

(09-04-2021, 09:07 PM)PleasantlyFascinated Wrote:  
(09-04-2021, 08:34 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I'll just leave this here. Another day, another makeup job. My gf is amazing with this stuff, I really need to ask her to teach me her tricks. She came up with fantastic eye shadow this time. Cool

You are certainly sexy and feminine!  Amazing how the womanly art of makeup can clear perceptions.

Thanks. <3 <3 Yea, makeup is pure magic when done right. My gf is so good at it, she watched some tutorials for fixing my eyes and found just the trick for me. I think this is the best makeup I've ever had so far. I need to ask her to show me step by step how to do this. I want to learn it myself.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - wee2er - 10-04-2021

Whistle woo woo you sexy thang Smile 
Your GF is very good, clearly understands your skin tone and what works for you. Make up is practice and more practice, but definitely get her to show you her trade secrets. Then share them on here LOL Smile

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - wee2er - 10-04-2021

(09-04-2021, 08:58 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(09-04-2021, 08:54 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Oh My
Just when you thought it couldn't get any better.
Lovely
Bobbi

Let me surprise you. <3
Well Didi, I don't know what to say.... I consider myself pretty much straight but you could so easily turn me with that killer look..... OMG Smile

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 11-04-2021

As I was expecting, it looks like losing band length has started to flat out and slow down, bust measurement seems to be going up, looking at the ratio, so far the same development keeps on going. I've got record ratios for the last two days as well as record volume. Going on nicely. Looking at where I'm heading, I thought of taking a goal of losing band enough for it to end up at 36", its about half an inch away so not unrealistic I think.  I would predict my bust will reach 47" quite soon if the same pace keeps up...

So far the rapid growth doesn't show signs of slowing down, but that ofc is inevitable at some point. When ever that will start happening, I'm thinking of complimenting with more frequent noogling and more rotation on where to apply E cream and PG.

Interesting note about PG cream btw, this has happened before and its happening again, on the upper chest area where I apply it, I'm losing a lot of body hair which doesn't seem to grow back unless I have a longer break. Could this be an effect of local DHT level lowering drastically? Its so cool and I hope it keeps on going. I had this same thing happen on the first time I experimented with PG, it kinda freaked me out back then, but now its a very welcome change.

Oh and here's something fun from the other day, I was on VC with PinkBunny on BN Discord and she's got the fun app which guesses gender and age and here's what it said about me. Its just a silly little app, but getting a result of 26yo female is pretty cool. Big Grin Actually that's not far from where people normally seem to guess my age and then get so surprised when I tell how frigging old I am. Wink

Hmm.... I'll post some pics from the other day, the makeup turned out so nice.

EDIT:
I outed myself to my mother. It was much easier than I ever expected and she took it without any shock and very casually. She noted I was wearing makeup, in a positive manner ever. So we had a little discussion and that was it. It couldn't have been any more simple. I'm so relieved I can't really describe it.

But I had her fooled, for 37 years. It appears that my character was so credible she didn't quite expect this to my surprise. And another surprise was that she said that she thought of that long ago that it would have been nice to have a boy and a girl, I told her that this dream is now coming true. She took it very nicely. A huge burden was just lifted off my shoulders. Hopefully the net burden on them is my boobs. Wink

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Alexis P - 11-04-2021

(11-04-2021, 08:43 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Hmm.... I'll post some pics from the other day, the makeup turned out so nice.

EDIT:
I outed myself to my mother. It was much easier than I ever expected and she took it without any shock and very casually. She noted I was wearing makeup, in a positive manner ever. So we had a little discussion and that was it. It couldn't have been any more simple. I'm so relieved I can't really describe it.

But I had her fooled, for 37 years. It appears that my character was so credible she didn't quite expect this to my surprise. And another surprise was that she said that she thought of that long ago that it would have been nice to have a boy and a girl, I told her that this dream is now coming true. She took it very nicely. A huge burden was just lifted off my shoulders. Hopefully the net burden on them is my boobs. Wink
This is another little (but huge) step to reach for your dreams Larissa! Very glad to hear it turned out very well.
After outing to your mother, which was one of the hardest things to do for you, now you have no obstacles left in front of you! What do you plan on now? i'm curious.
Like to see the progress in your charts, keep on going!

(11-04-2021, 03:26 PM)Alexis P Wrote:  
(11-04-2021, 08:43 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Hmm.... I'll post some pics from the other day, the makeup turned out so nice.

EDIT:

This is another little (but huge) step to reach for your dreams Larissa! Very glad to hear it turned out very well.
After outing to your mother, which was one of the hardest things to do for you, now you have no obstacles left in front of you! What do you plan on now? i'm curious.
Like to see the progress in your charts, keep on going!

My father is somewhere down the line on this... I'll be sending requests to more family members on fb to make this stuff easy.

Once I'm done with work, I will start to live as a woman 24/7, no doubt about it. I'm already quite fine with being out as me and not care a darn thing if people stare at me. most of the time, they don't. I think I'm very close to starting to pass so well I don't raise much unwanted attention anyway. Not that I care about it, just that I want to go out in peace. I wont hide one bit soon enough.

I will get an appointment with a doctor to get to the trans clinic next month, well, that's what I hope. The process there will take a while anyway. I will likely stay on herbs for quite a while still. I'm thinking of trying to update my wardrobe quite a lot, when ever I can afford it. I will try to look for like minded friends from close enough to meetup and do stuff. I really badly need that, some nice MtF trans friend to go out with some times. Oh and I'll definitely take some time to hang out at our summerhouse asap, likely spend couple of weeks there, mostly alone with just the nature, the lake and me. Smile Go fishing, weathers allowing, get those lovely tanlines and all.

Also I want to start learning all the neat tricks with makeup and stuff, my gf's being a big help on that. And voice training, definitely. I'm already on that, trying to slowly sound better without forcing it. And I'll keep up with them boobies and taking down measurements and documenting the progress. I think next year this same time, I will do some one year in big summary of it. Did I mention I ordered some nice clothes a while back? Including a really cool goth style corset. Tight lacing coming in, I want to try to do some real deal waist training too.

I feel free to pursue this all now that the thing with coming out starts to be on clear waters. There's nothing stopping me and only the sky is the limit.