Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Progress, plans and other ramblings - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Progress, plans and other ramblings (/showthread.php?tid=29275)

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Alexis P - 31-03-2021

(31-03-2021, 02:18 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:    Hey. <3

I'm on day 13 in with E cream and its mind blowing! I should make some nipple comparison picture to demonstrate this... I think mine have grown since I started, it seems to work very quickly. They're more easily erect now and much bigger and more sensitive. (I've managed to get nipple orgasm twice by now. ;) )

Your boobs shouldn't grow a lot from it unless you use big doses I would guess? But don't quote me on that. It seems that this was a great little addition. Knowing that there's none or very little receptor conflict with PM and all.
I agree on some comparison pics, they are fun to make and look into  :D .

I don't want to sound boring or obnoxious, but can you explain me how you use Progesterone Cream and E cream? I know it's a dumb question, but i often lose myself in the easiest parts. Like: do you massage when using it? how you manage the dosage? and how you rotate the application zone to prevent dermal fatigue? i'm trying to look into other threads but i can't find the basic information i needed, and was looking to get my hands on at least the PC soon.  :shy:

Can't wait to see more of your updates, keep going girl! <3

P.S.: Congrats for the fourth star, i just did notice on under your name ahahah.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 31-03-2021

(31-03-2021, 03:16 PM)Alexis P Wrote:  I agree on some comparison pics, they are fun to make and look into  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> .

I don't want to sound boring or obnoxious, but can you explain me how you use Progesterone Cream and E cream? I know it's a dumb question, but i often lose myself in the easiest parts. Like: do you massage when using it? how you manage the dosage? and how you rotate the application zone to prevent dermal fatigue? i'm trying to look into other threads but i can't find the basic information i needed, and was looking to get my hands on at least the PC soon.  Shy" alt="Shy" title="Shy">

Can't wait to see more of your updates, keep going girl! <3

P.S.: Congrats for the fourth star, i just did notice on under your name ahahah.

Hmm... Lets see if I have time to cook up some comparison pics on the weekend.

Sure, I use PG once every three days, I apply it on upper chest, wrists and some times on my inner thighs and neck. Just take some and massage it on my boobies, but not on areolas/nips. E cream twice a day, just a tiny drop straight on the nipples and the massage it there until its absorbed. Easy way to deal with the dosage is to use a teaspoon, its not that hard to take half or quarter or so.

Rotation is easy, with PG I'm not sure if its necessary as there's always two days between use and with E cream I do the same as with PM which now is 5/2 cycle, meaning Saturday + Sunday off.

With PG, if you use it daily, then I would think its good idea to do chest, wrists, inner thighs, behing your knees, maybe neck and repeat. Something like that. See what it says on the label and then just rotate those spots. But with two days off between, I don't think its necessary.

What, I got more stars? I haven't even paid attention to that. Big Grin

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Alexis P - 01-04-2021

(31-03-2021, 07:20 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Hmm... Lets see if I have time to cook up some comparison pics on the weekend.

Sure, I use PG once every three days, I apply it on upper chest, wrists and some times on my inner thighs and neck. Just take some and massage it on my boobies, but not on areolas/nips. E cream twice a day, just a tiny drop straight on the nipples and the massage it there until its absorbed. Easy way to deal with the dosage is to use a teaspoon, its not that hard to take half or quarter or so.

Rotation is easy, with PG I'm not sure if its necessary as there's always two days between use and with E cream I do the same as with PM which now is 5/2 cycle, meaning Saturday + Sunday off.

With PG, if you use it daily, then I would think its good idea to do chest, wrists, inner thighs, behing your knees, maybe neck and repeat. Something like that. See what it says on the label and then just rotate those spots. But with two days off between, I don't think its necessary.

What, I got more stars? I haven't even paid attention to that. :D
Thank you so much DiDi! Wish you a good day and good easter holidays  ;) See ya around

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 02-04-2021

Update time.

First of all, I just measured a new record bust/band ratio, 9,1". I'm so happy about this, I've waited for this for ages. Smile Hopefully soon these kind of measurements will become the norm. No doubt that's where I'm heading. Yesterday I measured the boobie volume and they are symmetrical and measured 594 "units" which is totally cool. The data shows forward growth from E, meaning more projection. This makes me suspect I'm still at tanner 3, or nearing tanner 4 as they're growing more outwards than sideways now. Which is very very called for. Finally this is happening. Big Grin 

I updated the spreadsheet, it now shows bust size on purple and bust/band ratio on green on the same chart, I did some coloring to make it easier to read and this one is very telling, shows daily fluctuation and also the trend of where things are heading. Take a look.

Yesterday I got such a pleasurable high playing with my nipples, totally unexpected again, it just happened. The E cream is doing its magic, I think my nipples are finally showing real growth. I love it.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - wee2er - 02-04-2021

(02-04-2021, 08:23 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Update time.

First of all, I just measured a new record bust/band ratio, 9,1". I'm so happy about this, I've waited for this for ages. Smile Hopefully soon these kind of measurements will become the norm. No doubt that's where I'm heading. Yesterday I measured the boobie volume and they are symmetrical and measured 594 "units" which is totally cool. The data shows forward growth from E, meaning more projection. This makes me suspect I'm still at tanner 3, or nearing tanner 4 as they're growing more outwards than sideways now. Which is very very called for. Finally this is happening. Big Grin 

I updated the spreadsheet, it now shows bust size on purple and bust/band ratio on green on the same chart, I did some coloring to make it easier to read and this one is very telling, shows daily fluctuation and also the trend of where things are heading. Take a look.

Yesterday I got such a pleasurable high playing with my nipples, totally unexpected again, it just happened. The E cream is doing its magic, I think my nipples are finally showing real growth. I love it.
Well done DiDi, they are definitely on the growth spurt, the regime is clearly working Smile
Nipples are fantastic to play with so glad yours have woken up and will provide you with years of pleasure Smile 
Love the nips just peeking out under your t-shirt pic Smile

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Alexis P - 02-04-2021

Hey DiDi, love the spreadsheet, it adds something unique to your whole program. I did not know how it would have gone until you updated it today, and i must say it is very interesting seeing it taking form with all the data your gathering.
I can see there's a pattern in bust measurements but most importantly on bust/band ratio every three or 4 days, is that when you apply Progesterone Cream? Also i see how everything took a big change since 22nd March, which i suppose it is the day you started using E cream a couple of weeks ago.. right?  Smile 
If that's correct then it's super cool! I didn't expect the spreadsheet to show all this evidence in your growth.
Very hyped up to see more of your updates! You surely are inspirational DiDi. <3 And love your new pic, your nipples look cuter by every update  Blush

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 03-04-2021

(02-04-2021, 10:22 PM)Alexis P Wrote:  Hey DiDi, love the spreadsheet, it adds something unique to your whole program. I did not know how it would have gone until you updated it today, and i must say it is very interesting seeing it taking form with all the data your gathering.
I can see there's a pattern in bust measurements but most importantly on bust/band ratio every three or 4 days, is that when you apply Progesterone Cream? Also i see how everything took a big change since 22nd March, which i suppose it is the day you started using E cream a couple of weeks ago.. right?  Smile 
If that's correct then it's super cool! I didn't expect the spreadsheet to show all this evidence in your growth.
Very hyped up to see more of your updates! You surely are inspirational DiDi. <3 And love your new pic, your nipples look cuter by every update  Blush

Thanks. <3 So fr its turned out quite good. I'm adding colored section for band length below the bust + ratio. Check out the attached picture. The dates wont show on the screencap but the last section on right is today's numbers.

I added markings about program/dosage changes on the corresponding dates and yes, there's a pattern. I started E cream on 19th March and on the third day in, things kicked on high gear. Also 22nd is the day when I upped my MSM dose from 1,5 teaspoons to 2. Another interesting thing to notice is that approx once a week it seems that there's fluctuation, this pattern just keeps on going. I don't think that's just a measurement error as I'm starting to get quite good at finding the same spot where to measure. I would say the error margin is 0,1"-0,3" tops as I always measure several times to be sure that I'm getting correct readings.

Just did today's measurements. As I expected, yesterday was a peak day and today the ratio is 0,1" less. Consistent with the pattern after a new record... If I had to predict, almost same numbers will show next few days with slow decline until a new peak. Wink Thanks, My nips are sure in a growth spurt. Really pointy and sensitive.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - member47 - 04-04-2021

First of all, I just measured a new record bust/band ratio, 9,1". I'm so happy about this, I've waited for this for ages. Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> Hopefully soon these kind of measurements will become the norm. No doubt that's where I'm heading. Yesterday I measured the boobie volume and they are symmetrical and measured 594 "units" which is totally cool. The data shows forward growth from E, meaning more projection. This makes me suspect I'm still at tanner 3, or nearing tanner 4 as they're growing more outwards than sideways now. Which is very very called for. Finally this is happening. Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> 

I'm happy it's working for you, I started on march 17th, so over two weeks now. Took daily photos at first, but there was literally 0 change, now I take a photo like twice a week, if that. It's extremely difficult to take a good picture, nipple can get hard ever so slightly and it looks entirely different. I always look at them from top, so MAYBE they just look the same from that angle, I can't really tell. I THINK they are more protruding at the bottom, but honestly I didn't take pictures from a side for comparison, so I can't really be sure if there's growth there or not. I don't think my breasts are growing, I started working chest again and feel slight tightness on the side of the chest, but when I flex chest muscles it's all hard, so no 'breast tissue' forming there. Will see how it goes. Better late than never, so will take side pictures now and see how it looks in a month or so.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 04-04-2021

New picture. I liked this one so I'll post it without any other reason. I'm having a killer hangover and being off PM for the second day is clearly messing with me too... As if hangover alone didn't do enough depressive shit. Today I haven't went anywhere near a mirror. I'm not feeling nice about my body today. But it looks better than it feels. Wish my boobs looked bigger.  Dodgy

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - PleasantlyFascinated - 04-04-2021

(04-04-2021, 05:41 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  New picture. I liked this one so I'll post it without any other reason. I'm having a killer hangover and being off PM for the second day is clearly messing with me too... As if hangover alone didn't do enough depressive shit. Today I haven't went anywhere near a mirror. I'm not feeling nice about my body today. But it looks better than it feels. Wish my boobs looked bigger.  Dodgy

For what it's worth to you, I think the way your boobs look now is ideal.