Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Progress, plans and other ramblings - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Progress, plans and other ramblings (/showthread.php?tid=29275)

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 21-03-2021

I'm totally disintegrating from happiness, my heart is melting, my cheeks hurt, my eyes are sore from tears, I'm so happy I could just explode. I can't describe how good I'm feeling about this. Funny thing, I told my bro about NBE and the first thing he asked was "hey, you got boobs?" To which I said of course I do. Big Grin Huge laughs.... Oh my gods I love this!

We will meet up quite soon, when ever our days off work match and he's in Helsinki, I'm gonna see him, he has to meet his new sister. <3 Awww and I showed some pictures, his response.... "Wow! Cool chick!". Omg this is so amazing! When I go see him, I will sooo totally get dolled up and pretty, take a train and go out loud and proud being me. First impressions and all that, I want him to see right away that I'm totally his sis now.

I'm so happy. I can't say it enough. This song started playing in my mind, I can't think anything more fitting, blast this lovelies. <3 <3

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Happyme - 21-03-2021

Shes on her way!!
you made my sunny day even sunnier!
Huggs
Bobbi

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 21-03-2021

(21-03-2021, 05:33 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Shes on her way!!
you made my sunny day even sunnier!
Huggs
Bobbi

Heck if it would be saturday I would get drunk just from sheer joy of being alive. I'm feeling like singing, I have to let this out somehow.

And hit those high notes baby!

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 22-03-2021

This is so odd, its monday morning, I'm half an hour away from going to work... Going to roleplay a guy which I don't like anymore in the slightest. And I'm feeling happy, I'm all smiles. A huge burden has been lifted from my shoulders. Now that I'm out to my brother, it feels nothing can stop me now. Its almost like back when I was kid, when ever he was around I felt safe, no other kid would dare to hurt me as they would have to deal with my brother who always has my back...

Decades later, he now has my back about the  biggest life changing decisions I've ever made. Nothing, absolutely nothing can now stop me. Once I conquer my parents, the world is mine to take over. I feel invincible. I'm gonna get to experience living out my dream, I will get to be the tough cool rocker girl I've dreamed about. She is me now and fuck all the rest.

I'm riding the high point, March 23rd 2021 will never be forgotten. What a day, my dear gods bless my ways. Either in, or in the way, my way, or highway! I think this is the tipping point. I'm already thinking which name to pick and I thought to ask my parents what name they would give me, they chose mine so I'll ask their opinion on it. I think it would be a sweet thing to do.

Next in line, the biggest demon to exorcise, my mother. I may take some time before I talk to her, this is such a move that needs to be thought out well and I'm planning for a checkmate in one move. Perhaps I'll come out to my other brother also before parents. He's just so difficult to reach.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - JustAbbey - 22-03-2021

(22-03-2021, 05:16 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  This is so odd, its monday morning, I'm half an hour away from going to work... Going to roleplay a guy which I don't like anymore in the slightest. And I'm feeling happy, I'm all smiles. A huge burden has been lifted from my shoulders. Now that I'm out to my brother, it feels nothing can stop me now. Its almost like back when I was kid, when ever he was around I felt safe, no other kid would dare to hurt me as they would have to deal with my brother who always has my back...

Decades later, he now has my back about the  biggest life changing decisions I've ever made. Nothing, absolutely nothing can now stop me. Once I conquer my parents, the world is mine to take over. I feel invincible. I'm gonna get to experience living out my dream, I will get to be the tough cool rocker girl I've dreamed about. She is me now and fuck all the rest.

I'm riding the high point, March 23rd 2021 will never be forgotten. What a day, my dear gods bless my ways. Either in, or in the way, my way, or highway! I think this is the tipping point. I'm already thinking which name to pick and I thought to ask my parents what name they would give me, they chose mine so I'll ask their opinion on it. I think it would be a sweet thing to do.

Next in line, the biggest demon to exorcise, my mother. I may take some time before I talk to her, this is such a move that needs to be thought out well and I'm planning for a checkmate in one move. Perhaps I'll come out to my other brother also before parents. He's just so difficult to reach.
I’m so happy and relieved for you! You can do it!

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - wee2er - 22-03-2021

(22-03-2021, 05:16 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  This is so odd, its monday morning, I'm half an hour away from going to work... Going to roleplay a guy which I don't like anymore in the slightest. And I'm feeling happy, I'm all smiles. A huge burden has been lifted from my shoulders. Now that I'm out to my brother, it feels nothing can stop me now. Its almost like back when I was kid, when ever he was around I felt safe, no other kid would dare to hurt me as they would have to deal with my brother who always has my back...

Well done, I'm really pleased for you, go gurl go Smile

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - member47 - 22-03-2021

HelloDiDi have you noticed any changes from Estradiol?

I've noticed changes in nipples yesterday, so 4 days after starting. The areola area increased, I think 2mm in diameter, sadly I didn't think about measuring the nipple tip diameter, only took first measurement yesterday. BUT the first noticeable thing of change was the softness. If I catch my nipple completely soft, the tip is much more softer than it used to be. I hypothesize it's due to it getting bigger, in other words it's being 'inflated' making the skin thinner and thus softer.

I take progress pics each evening, but it's hard to have my nipples not aroused to some degree, skewing the growth measurement.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 22-03-2021

(22-03-2021, 05:32 PM)member47 Wrote:  

HelloDiDi have you noticed any changes from Estradiol?

I've noticed changes in nipples yesterday, so 4 days after starting. The areola area increased, I think 2mm in diameter, sadly I didn't think about measuring the nipple tip diameter, only took first measurement yesterday. BUT the first noticeable thing of change was the softness. If I catch my nipple completely soft, the tip is much more softer than it used to be. I hypothesize it's due to it getting bigger, in other words it's being 'inflated' making the skin thinner and thus softer.

I take progress pics each evening, but it's hard to have my nipples not aroused to some degree, skewing the growth measurement.

Yes, my nipples are swollen and bigger than ever. But i'm only four days in with E cream so I can't say more on that yet. I'm not measuring my nips with anything except my eyes, but I snapped a new photo. Smile

I was going to post this anyway as I haven't showed what's going on. Its day 16  of the 'Lotus program' and my babies have grown unless I'm very good at dreaming. On this picture, I'm not pushing them with my arms, nor bending over, just casually sitting with my back nearly straight. Take a peek.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Happyme - 22-03-2021

Hubba Hubba!
You sure your not a real girl trying to fake us out?
Very lovely Didi
Bobb

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 23-03-2021

(22-03-2021, 09:08 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hubba Hubba!
You sure your not a real girl trying to fake us out?
Very lovely Didi
Bobb

Hahaha, should I post more revealing pic and prove it? xD looool

Btw, I'm making a spreadsheet of the measurements now... New record yesterday. 8,7" difference. Wink