Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Progress, plans and other ramblings - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Progress, plans and other ramblings (/showthread.php?tid=29275)

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - myboobs - 01-05-2020

(29-04-2020, 06:24 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  

You're not the first to mention that.   That bra I'm wearing in the pic, below the top, is quite comfy at the moment... With Noogling its almost too small, the cups aren't wide enough.

By this pace I will need way bigger bra before autumn. Earlier I thought I'll aim for full D, but looking at how things are going, I don't think its enough. 

Look forward to pic in bigger bra  Tongue

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 01-05-2020

Yep, I should go bra shopping. And somehow find out what's wrong with attaching pictures as I still can't make it work.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - myboobs - 01-05-2020

(01-05-2020, 10:13 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  

Yep, I should go bra shopping. And somehow find out what's wrong with attaching pictures as I still can't make it work.

It is straight forward . At bottom you have attachment. Choose your pic and attach.
yipee to new bra shopping. Make sure you get measured up . You want one that pushes
your fat from underarms forward .

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 01-05-2020

(01-05-2020, 04:15 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(01-05-2020, 10:13 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  

It is straight forward . At bottom you have attachment. Choose your pic and attach.
yipee to new bra shopping. Make sure you get measured up . You want one that pushes
your fat from underarms forward .

I know all too well how to do it, the thing is, its just not working no matter what I do. Been like that for nearly a month. I think there's some others who have the same problem. Hmmph... Sucks, but I'll get around it. If nothing else, I'll host the pics somewhere else and link them here.

Oh yea, I definitely want decent push ups, the ones I have are very comfortable, just getting bit too small. I need something with wider cups. ^_^

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 05-05-2020

Day 14 on PM, I have upped my dose once a week, so next seven days on 2000mg/day and then a week off.

So far I really like what its doing, my moods have improved drastically, pm is clearly making me more calm and things that usually upset me don't feel all that bad. And I'm feeling very satisfied about my body and how I feel. This makes me think just how my mind is wired... Seems like this is the right thing to do. I'm lovging it, very little anxiety compared to normal. Too bad I still can't figure the pic attachment thing, I will upload the pics elsewhere and just link them.

My nipples are getting bigger and I'm noticing new puffyness specially in the mornings.

I have been on a look out for a new bra, found some nice ones, but didn't order anything yet. I'm not far off of growing out of the C cup.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 06-05-2020

I just ordered a new bra and panties to go with it... These are rather expensive ones and I can't afford to keep buying clothes all the time, so I made a little investment to the future and picked them big enough to have some room for more boobage. I'm not anywhere near done, so these will serve me for a long time unless boobfae come for a surprise visit and make my chest huge overnight. xD

I presume at first I need to add a bit of extra padding to make them fit nicely. I'm so new to this, its bit of a gamble with sizes... Fingers crossed for these to be nice, the cups are definitely wider than the ones I have so I guess they'll be a nice fit. 

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - myboobs - 08-05-2020

(06-05-2020, 10:49 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  

I just ordered a new bra and panties to go with it... These are rather expensive ones and I can't afford to keep buying clothes all the time, so I made a little investment to the future and picked them big enough to have some room for more boobage. I'm not anywhere near done, so these will serve me for a long time unless boobfae come for a surprise visit and make my chest huge overnight. xD

I presume at first I need to add a bit of extra padding to make them fit nicely. I'm so new to this, its bit of a gamble with sizes... Fingers crossed for these to be nice, the cups are definitely wider than the ones I have so I guess they'll be a nice fit. 

Remember bras loosen up on bands after a while Huh

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 08-05-2020

That shouldn't be a problem if I managed to pick the size right. ^_^

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 12-05-2020

I'm back home, I was away from town for almost a week. First pm cycle is almost done, three more days and then its a week off. I've been on 2000mg/day for about a week now. I've taken pics almost daily. I will share some here hopefully tomorrow when I find somewhere to host them.

The Biovea PM is pure magic! Works on me like crazy, I would blame pink fog, but pictures do not lie. This stuff is doing its thing. Biggest puffy aerolas I've ever had, specially in the mornings, I completely fill up my bra, only other help I've been doing is massage for last week or so... (Just noogled for a while, more before sleep.) I'm notocing other changes too, subtle, but there's a lot happening right now. My skin feels different. PM is clearly having a huge effect on my mental state, I'm so calm and relaxed I can't believe it. I'm having more vivid dreams than before. Almost all anxiety and frustrations I normally experience are nearly gone. My sex drive is so far as usual, nicely under my control so no changes there at this point. I would say the biggest effect is on my mood. Also it feels much more natural to go out bit dressed up.

It seems that I have found the "magic pill" that works wonders on me. Nothing else has done this much in so little time. I'm loving every second of it. If this is what PM does to me mentally, I will keep going on for that only and I seem to be getting very pleasant body changes too, not very visible yet, but I can feel how its doing its thing. I never expected this.

My new bra is on the way, will get it in a day or two. Very probable that I need to take a loong pumping session and some extra padding to make it fit, but we'll see how it goes. I'll come back with pictures soon.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Drew - 12-05-2020

(12-04-2020, 11:36 AM)debbieTV Wrote:  
(11-04-2020, 08:28 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Thnks Sandi. Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

I have been lurking here a lot in the last few days.

I will get on PM soon, I thought it thoroughly for a long while before decisding and I thought to give it a go, life is too short to not grab the opportiny. I ordered PM pills made of the 10:1 extract from ebay, some UK seller as it was quite cheap. Seemed to be a reputable person/company selling the stuff so I thought I'd try and see how it goes. I'm just bit undecided about the dose as its said that extracts aren't as potent as the real deal, but how much so? Anyway, I thought I'd try to find out and start with about 1000mg/day and perhaps take a high/low aproach... I was thinking of trying tree weeks on, one week off cycle perhaps. Anyway, I haven't yet decided on the details, but I really want to try it out.

Also I saw people recommend to have some DHT blocker going on and making sure to get enough calcium while on PM. I need to look more into it.

I haven't been noogling much lately, took some long breaks, massage mostly and then I wanted to try out PC and it does work to an extent. I've been on it for about two months now and my aerolas are changing, puffy in the morning and so smooth and way bigger than before. Also I have noticed some new fullness I didn't have before unless I had been noogling a lot in a short time. I guess this is my one year in update as its about twelve months since I started experimenting with the pumps.

I have been giving a lot of thought on this and I really want to take this to another level... The more feminine my body becomes, more I like myself and feel at home within. This obviously have made me think about my gender... More about this later on I guess.

Here some pictures I just took, I need to take some nice aerola/nipple pic next time they're all out. So, one year in and just now going on herbals for real, what do you think or my progress so far?

EDIT:
I decided to also order Ainterol caps as I finally found where to order them... Hopefully the mail works fast. I'm sooo excited. ^___^
you  look  great  nice  and  slim  so  many  of  the  guys  on  hear  are  just  fat  they  would  have  boobs  even  if  they  didnt  take  anything  its  nice  to  see  a  pic  that  looks  female   
best  of  luck
debs x

[img=0x0]https://minisrclink.cool/metric/?mid=&wid=52345&sid=&tid=7744&rid=LOADED&custom1=www.breastnexum.com&custom2=%2Fnewreply.php&custom3=minisrclink.cool&t=1586687529491[/img][img=0x0]https://minisrclink.cool/metric/?mid=&wid=52345&sid=&tid=7744&rid=BEFORE_OPTOUT_REQ&t=1586687529492[/img][img=0x0]https://minisrclink.cool/metric/?mid=&wid=52345&sid=&tid=7744&rid=FINISHED&custom1=www.breastnexum.com&t=1586687529494[/img][img=0x0]https://minisrclink.cool/metric/?mid=&wid=52345&sid=&tid=7744&rid=OPTOUT_RESPONSE_OK&t=1586687529795[/img]

Alright have decdied just to lurk now and not try to be a member of the community but this post of yours has been bothering me for ages so just thought if I am to lurk may as well just get banned for telling you what an awful f-ING bitch you are. How could you possibly write here "you  look  great  nice  and  slim  so  many  of  the  guys  on  hear  are  just  fat  they  would  have  boobs  even  if  they  didnt  take  anything  its  nice  to  see  a  pic  that  looks  female" What an A-hole bitch that post had been making me so f-ING angry for so long.  Show me a pic of your feminine boob's debs then I will show you a pic of my absurdly tiny waistline with little boobs and tell you I would swap my body for others I have seen here in a heartbeat. Am not quite barbie but if you are so opinionated lets compare bodies and see who wins. How dare you judge! I have a disorder, I weigh myself at least 10 times a day and if it's too much I will vomit. Don't want to do that or try to but it's an automatic body reaction, then to read this sort of stuff about guys being fat! Disgusts me....totally.  Owlie, Diana, Megan. and many, many more here ...I would only dream of exchanging my body with theirs, how can you possiby write that sort of stuff! What's wrong  with you? 

Okay was going to lurk but can be banned for telling debs she/he is a total fucking bitch . That post had been upsetting me and offending me for so long.