Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Progress, plans and other ramblings - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Progress, plans and other ramblings (/showthread.php?tid=29275)

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - MaleSise - 08-03-2021

Thank you Smile
The years make their own, so I have a belly, and with that, narrower shoulders, so that asymmetrical build is noticeable. And if my tits grow ... Big Grin

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Drew - 08-03-2021

No need to feel inadequate DiDi, you are the nexum pin-up. Reading through your thread and there are a LOT of pages, sorry you have been feeling down lately, I get that, but happy to see you're dealing with it. Think the idea of leaving a job you don't like and retreating to the summer house to go fishing will be refreshing. Sometimes a change of scenery can be better than any therapy avaliable. I get a strong vibe from you that music is your passion and a retreat from all that may be potentionally harmful. Sure you may have mentioned it before but there are too many posts to scan through.
Which instrument do you play and can we Google you to see you performing? OFC don't have to answer this it could be getting too personal but am just a little curious. But do understand, I don't post images of my latest landscapes as my art is how I express myself and reveal the inner me. Too much to share in a place where I post intimate and sometimes embarrassing thoughts.
BTW I like Hello Titty, I think it's cute and appeals to my sense of humour, but DiDi is cutest and you, so I'm sticking with that Wink

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Alexis P - 08-03-2021

Wait.. estriol cream? Did i miss something? I've read about Progesterone Cream and how it helps with NBE but what about estriol cream? Where can i find those sweet sweet informations? :P

DiDi you look gorgeous! Great shadow play with the picture, your boobies looks very cute  :P

Also i'm very glad to see Reishi having a positive effect on your mentality, keep going like this! Those DHT levels ain't low enough for now!

Happy International Woman's Day! <3

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 08-03-2021

(08-03-2021, 07:29 PM)Drew Wrote:  No need to feel inadequate DiDi, you are the nexum pin-up. Reading through your thread and there are a LOT of pages, sorry you have been feeling down lately, I get that, but happy to see you're dealing with it. Think the idea of leaving a job you don't like and retreating to the summer house to go fishing will be refreshing. Sometimes a change of scenery can be better than any therapy avaliable. I get a strong vibe from you that music is your passion and a retreat from all that may be potentionally harmful. Sure you may have mentioned it before but there are too many posts to scan through.
Which instrument do you play and can we Google you to see you performing? OFC don't have to answer this it could be getting too personal but am just a little curious.
BTW I like Hello Titty, I think it's cute and appeals to my sense of humour, but DiDi is cutest and you, so I'm sticking with that Wink

Hey Drew. <3

Aww, Well I sure hope so. I'm such a show off exhibitionist, I get off of it a bit. But I don't think anyone here takes it as boasting I hope? Because I'm much more humble than I might appear. Blush

Yea, well, it looks like that addition of reishi has helped a ton with my moodiness and emotional hassle. Thank gods my job contract is only temporary, its one of the govt backed jobs which are always temporary so only eight months in one go. And I'm saving up my vacation days to the end so I'm free to go three weeks early. Three weeks paid days off is quite nice. And I sooo will take a time out, head to the wilderness to enjoy the early summer days in peace and quiet. And likely spam stuff over here a lot when ever I'm not out fishing.

I live and breathe music pretty much, to the point some times that it does everything but pays by bills. To see/listen me play/sing, go here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTNgERpZMqdv7CQ-0jcraiQ I'm a drummer and a vocalist, but I do play some other instruments on the side too. No guitar though, never needed to as I know so many guitarists to play with.

Didi works here, sounds like DD and.... Whadda ya know, that's my cup size right now. Big Grin

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 08-03-2021

(08-03-2021, 07:39 PM)Alexis P Wrote:  

Wait.. estriol cream? Did i miss something? I've read about Progesterone Cream and how it helps with NBE but what about estriol cream? Where can i find those sweet sweet informations?  Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue">

DiDi you look gorgeous! Great shadow play with the picture, your boobies looks very cute  Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue">

Also i'm very glad to see Reishi having a positive effect on your mentality, keep going like this! Those DHT levels ain't low enough for now!

Happy International Woman's Day! <3

This: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DFVL6WD/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_E9QSES9C4KFQXQ2E7E1N

Lotus mentioned on her Project-X thread along with pics that this stuff is fantastic for nipple growth, so I decided to give it a go and ordered some. The description says two month supply, but I would guess it will last way longer when applied on nips only. Lotus said only a tiny drop is enough when its used just for that... And because I only believe when I see it, I want to try it out. Wink Her pics alone tell a tale... I would guess supple nips + this stuff will make some nipply miracles happen and I badly want mine to get frigging huge. I love big nipples.

Thanks. <3 I like to do stuff with the lighting to highlight shapes, I should take some in broad daylight again. Its been a while since.

Yea, reishi is surely doing some nice things. Still feeling much more calm and collected than before.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Drew - 08-03-2021

WOW DiDi I clicked on it, was mega, mega impressed.
Has made me decide to open up and reveal myself on my own thread. Thanks  Smile Drummers awe me, I saw a clip of Bastille doing Pompeii acoustic where the drummer was just clapping and stamping on a guitar case, I cannot even just clap in time to music so that coordination a drummer has impressed me.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - myboobs - 09-03-2021

(08-03-2021, 06:29 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi DiDi, 

Your girls are looking awesome, nice job. I have a tip on enlarging nipples. It's called CorrectO Rings. I would use them after removing the supple nips as a means to extend the nipple therapy session. Though don't use them for too long, meaning falling asleep with them on...otherwise you might not be able to remove them because the nipple is engorged with blood supply. I like the blue bands the best...the pink are too large and the yellow is omg too small, I wish they would sell just the blue bands only, I might just ask them. Wink

Though the estradiol/estriol cream does a fantastic job by itself for enlarging nipples. I've said before about not putting PC (progesterone cream) on the nipples. From experience they flatten the nipples, it is ok to apply PC around the areolas (from experience). I have more tips for you coming soon, then you'll be 100% matching my program, I think you'll really like them, though I wanted you to get comfortable with adding the reishi first. Again, congrats, you look marvelous…(as to how Billy Crystal would say it). ?
[Image: sXhkCIbU8gjrXQEyl3bZm9LccDJ5MzrdJomg0PnP...yLpZGo_r77]

https://www.amazon.com/Correcto-Rings-Inverted-Nipples-Medium/dp/B07DBVC34J/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=correcto+rings+nipple&qid=1615177372&sprefix=corectto+ring&sr=8-3

(08-03-2021, 12:24 AM)MaleSise Wrote:  And I’ve been quite horny lately, so FG hasn’t affected the lower part Smile

This is normal, the exact term is called the " negative feedback loop ". See, your testosterone level is being diminished, so the Pituitary/Hypothalamus axis (HPA) sends a message via the Luteinizing Hormone to the testicles to produce more Testosterone, this usually temporary until your body recognizes the change and adapts to less T.

I also would recommend not combining FG with PM, meaning they're both competing for the same estrogen receptors.

Don't go over the recommended dosage, especially if someone has low blood sugar. FG in larger doses will bottom out blood sugar levels to dangerous levels, like fainting. That happened to a good friend and she passed out and busted her jaw that required stitches, good thing she wasn't driving. 
I use two drops of fg oil on tongue and Pam too 1k twice a day

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 09-03-2021

(08-03-2021, 08:19 PM)Drew Wrote:  WOW DiDi I clicked on it, was mega, mega impressed.
Has made me decide to open up and reveal myself on my own thread. Thanks  Smile Drummers awe me, I saw a clip of Bastille doing Pompeii acoustic where the drummer was just clapping and stamping on a guitar case, I cannot even just clap in time to music so that coordination a drummer has impressed me.

Thank you. Yea, I can play a note or few. Played drums since 1994. Although I could say that last ten years have been the greatest learning experience so far. Due to the kind of bands I've played with. It still eludes me how in heck some people think that drumming would be easy. The only thing easy about it is the control required being "bigger" than with say, a guitar which requires tiny motions with a lot of finesse. Although that also varies, heavy metal is mostly loud and doesn't require that much dynamics than something softer and/or slower.

I checked out your paintings, I specially like the first one. Its ages since I painted, but I do drawings with ink pens, album cover art and so on. I should show some some time.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - member47 - 09-03-2021

(07-03-2021, 06:23 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Update time. I did it and ordered the estradiol cream from Amazon, paid arm and leg for the postage, but hopefully this investment is worth the effort, if Lotus got such fantastic result from this, I will too and I want to give it a go.

I'm on a great mood today and decided to play a bit and take some photos. So here's what nice dim lighting and gravity do to my boobies. I can't wait to sport F's and do the same. Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

My cream shipped, now I hope I will get it without trouble Big Grin

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - wee2er - 09-03-2021

(08-03-2021, 03:38 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I was going to add this to some post earlier, but forgot to. Shadows tell stories. Wink Bending over a bit is amazing, mine are so 'flat and wide' that they need something to really show, like this posture or a bra. Tongue
You are good at photography and you do have nice breasts Smile 
From your earlier replies (sorry I'm being lazy and sticking them all here lol)
Know the feeling all too well, being teased, bullied for not being able to run, play football etc. Still can't run, but now I try to do lots of walking and like you on the bike cycling.
I find make-up is practice, practice and practice some more, if I was you I'd keep asking the girlfriend to show you more Smile