Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Progress, plans and other ramblings - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Progress, plans and other ramblings (/showthread.php?tid=29275)

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - thegirl1951 - 08-03-2021

(08-03-2021, 12:24 AM)MaleSise Wrote:  
(07-03-2021, 11:01 PM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  

(07-03-2021, 08:28 PM)MaleSise Wrote:  Great, I'm so glad for you Smile
I agree that genetics is roulette and it is difficult to have a theoretical result in advance. At the moment I’m just on FG, and when I spend it, I take a short break and slowly switch to PM. The PM was scheduled to arrive from Thailand by April 15th. And he came two weeks ago and is now waiting in a drawer Big Grin
I’ve been on FG for three weeks now. From him I feel a burning sensation of the nipples and slight pain. And without that herbal help, I have a feeling that my testosterone is lower than my estrogen.

Also, to me personally, looks are more important than size.
And you have the look and the size Smile
How much FG are you taking per day?  I am taking about 4 -5 grams in powder form mixed with food. At first I had some chest tightness, but now I am not feeling much physical sensations.  I am feeling less horny.  LOL

I take 1500 mg (3x500 mg) in capsules daily.
I gradually increased. The first week 500 mg, the second week 1000 mg and the third week 1500 mg. Otherwise, 1500 mg is the maximum daily dose recommended by the manufacturer. I didn't feel anything for the first two weeks. Two days ago, I started to feel a burning and irritating nipple and mild pain. And the right nipple has enlarged and is more swollen than the left. But that's why my left breast is bigger than my right
 Big Grin

And I’ve been quite horny lately, so FG hasn’t affected the lower part Smile

Sounds like I am using too much FG.... I probably will reduce the amount and see what happens.  Some websites say a dose up to several grams is OK for some applications...

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 08-03-2021

(07-03-2021, 08:28 PM)MaleSise Wrote:  Great, I'm so glad for you Smile
I agree that genetics is roulette and it is difficult to have a theoretical result in advance. At the moment I’m just on FG, and when I spend it, I take a short break and slowly switch to PM. The PM was scheduled to arrive from Thailand by April 15th. And he came two weeks ago and is now waiting in a drawer Big Grin
I’ve been on FG for three weeks now. From him I feel a burning sensation of the nipples and slight pain. And without that herbal help, I have a feeling that my testosterone is lower than my estrogen.

Also, to me personally, looks are more important than size.
And you have the look and the size Smile

I've read about someone who got huge results from FG only. And I know someone from Finland who got quite big fem nips with FG only... Tongue You feel your T is lower? How so? Just a hunch?

(07-03-2021, 09:33 PM)member47 Wrote:  

(07-03-2021, 06:23 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Update time. I did it and ordered the estradiol cream from Amazon, paid arm and leg for the postage, but hopefully this investment is worth the effort, if Lotus got such fantastic result from this, I will too and I want to give it a go.

I'm on a great mood today and decided to play a bit and take some photos. So here's what nice dim lighting and gravity do to my boobies. I can't wait to sport F's and do the same. Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

Are you worried about customs seizing it? I ordered on 3rd and it still hasn't shipped.

If they seize it, they do and I lost my money... But I doubt they will, even though hormone stuff isn't sold like candy here, very often small shipments are let through, specially if they're marked as a gift or a product sample or something. For example, selling and importing of PM is illegal here, but buying/using it isn't. So a company can't import it for sale, but I can buy some as a private person and get it without issues. I would guess a small package with Amazon stamped on it will go through without anybody even checking what's in it. But ofc, I'm sailing with pure luck on this. One certain way of getting the stuff would be to have some friend of mine order it ---> I pay the expenses and then get it sent here in a parcel, perhaps with some letter there too or something else, so as to make it a gift. Or even mask the stuff, remove labels, put it to some other container, there are ways to work around this. Wink

The old school way of getting stuff across ad avoid paying customs is to have the package marked as "product samples". That's the way bands get their free albums in from abroad.

Program as it is now:

PM 1500mg/day 1-2 early morning, the rest in the evening with few hour interval
Reishi 500mg 1 cap a day (20:1 extract)
Calcium + magnesium supplement 800/350mg 2caps/day morning/evening
Vitamin D3 40microg. two pills a day, equals 100% of daily intake
MSM 3g, about a teaspoon a day mixed with water, evening
Progestrone cream 1/2 tea spoon, evening, once every 3 days
Melatonin 5mg, 1-2 hours before sleep
Noogle when ever I feel like it
Supple nips for 1-3 hours when ever I feel like it
Lymphatic massage, any time my hands are free.

I wanted to put this here bit more detailed. Smile

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Lotus - 08-03-2021

Hi DiDi, 

Your girls are looking awesome, nice job. I have a tip on enlarging nipples. It's called CorrectO Rings. I would use them after removing the supple nips as a means to extend the nipple therapy session. Though don't use them for too long, meaning falling asleep with them on...otherwise you might not be able to remove them because the nipple is engorged with blood supply. I like the blue bands the best...the pink are too large and the yellow is omg too small, I wish they would sell just the blue bands only, I might just ask them. Wink

Though the estradiol/estriol cream does a fantastic job by itself for enlarging nipples. I've said before about not putting PC (progesterone cream) on the nipples. From experience they flatten the nipples, it is ok to apply PC around the areolas (from experience). I have more tips for you coming soon, then you'll be 100% matching my program, I think you'll really like them, though I wanted you to get comfortable with adding the reishi first. Again, congrats, you look marvelous…(as to how Billy Crystal would say it). ?
[Image: sXhkCIbU8gjrXQEyl3bZm9LccDJ5MzrdJomg0PnP...yLpZGo_r77]

https://www.amazon.com/Correcto-Rings-Inverted-Nipples-Medium/dp/B07DBVC34J/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=correcto+rings+nipple&qid=1615177372&sprefix=corectto+ring&sr=8-3

(08-03-2021, 12:24 AM)MaleSise Wrote:  And I’ve been quite horny lately, so FG hasn’t affected the lower part Smile

This is normal, the exact term is called the " negative feedback loop ". See, your testosterone level is being diminished, so the Pituitary/Hypothalamus axis (HPA) sends a message via the Luteinizing Hormone to the testicles to produce more Testosterone, this usually temporary until your body recognizes the change and adapts to less T.

I also would recommend not combining FG with PM, meaning they're both competing for the same estrogen receptors.

Don't go over the recommended dosage, especially if someone has low blood sugar. FG in larger doses will bottom out blood sugar levels to dangerous levels, like fainting. That happened to a good friend and she passed out and busted her jaw that required stitches, good thing she wasn't driving. 

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - DruLactin - 08-03-2021

(08-03-2021, 06:29 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Though the estradiol/estriol cream does a fantastic job by itself for enlarging nipples. I've said before about not putting PC (progesterone cream) on the nipples. From experience they flatten the nipples, it is ok to apply PC around the areolas (from experience). I have more tips for you coming soon, then you'll be 100% matching my program, I think you'll really like them, though I wanted you to get comfortable with adding the reishi first.

Hmm, this is very useful information, I never would guess that PC would do that to the nipples. Is putting it on the areola ok, or should I keep it off both the nipple and the areola?

-Dru

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HalfBloodPrince - 08-03-2021

(08-03-2021, 06:29 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi DiDi, 

Your girls are looking awesome, nice job. I have a tip on enlarging nipples. It's called CorrectO Rings. I would use them after removing the supple nips as a means to extend the nipple therapy session. Though don't use them for too long, meaning falling asleep with them on...otherwise you might not be able to remove them because the nipple is engorged with blood supply. I like the blue bands the best...the pink are too large and the yellow is omg too small, I wish they would sell just the blue bands only, I might just ask them. Wink

Though the estradiol/estriol cream does a fantastic job by itself for enlarging nipples. I've said before about not putting PC (progesterone cream) on the nipples. From experience they flatten the nipples, it is ok to apply PC around the areolas (from experience). I have more tips for you coming soon, then you'll be 100% matching my program, I think you'll really like them, though I wanted you to get comfortable with adding the reishi first. Again, congrats, you look marvelous…(as to how Billy Crystal would say it). ?
[Image: sXhkCIbU8gjrXQEyl3bZm9LccDJ5MzrdJomg0PnP...yLpZGo_r77]

https://www.amazon.com/Correcto-Rings-Inverted-Nipples-Medium/dp/B07DBVC34J/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=correcto+rings+nipple&qid=1615177372&sprefix=corectto+ring&sr=8-3

(08-03-2021, 12:24 AM)MaleSise Wrote:  And I’ve been quite horny lately, so FG hasn’t affected the lower part Smile

This is normal, the exact term is called the " negative feedback loop ". See, your testosterone level is being diminished, so the Pituitary/Hypothalamus axis (HPA) sends a message via the Luteinizing Hormone to the testicles to produce more Testosterone, this usually temporary until your body recognizes the change and adapts to less T.

I also would recommend not combining FG with PM, meaning they're both competing for the same estrogen receptors.

Don't go over the recommended dosage, especially if someone has low blood sugar. FG in larger doses will bottom out blood sugar levels to dangerous levels, like fainting. That happened to a good friend and she passed out and busted her jaw that required stitches, good thing she wasn't driving. 

shall we apply estradiol cream or gel directly on nipples or anywhere else??

(08-03-2021, 06:45 AM)DruLactin Wrote:  

(08-03-2021, 06:29 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Though the estradiol/estriol cream does a fantastic job by itself for enlarging nipples. I've said before about not putting PC (progesterone cream) on the nipples. From experience they flatten the nipples, it is ok to apply PC around the areolas (from experience). I have more tips for you coming soon, then you'll be 100% matching my program, I think you'll really like them, though I wanted you to get comfortable with adding the reishi first.

Hmm, this is very useful information, I never would guess that PC would do that to the nipples. Is putting it on the areola ok, or should I keep it off both the nipple and the areola?

-Dru

Apply PC on only areola to make it bigger n darker but dont apply on nipples.

Apply PC only on areola to make it bigger n darker but dont apply on nipples

(08-03-2021, 06:45 AM)DruLactin Wrote:  

-Dru

To get bigger nipples try shatavari  (Asparagus racemosus) capsules. Shatavari dont have any side effects. You can use it in your daily diet with milk before meals or else 30 min after meal at morning and evening  a total of 500 mg per day

Using estradiol can increase your risk of blood clots, stroke, or heart attack. You are even more at risk if you have high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, if you are overweight, or if you smoke. Estradiol topical should not be used to prevent heart disease, stroke, or dementia.