Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Progress, plans and other ramblings - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Progress, plans and other ramblings (/showthread.php?tid=29275)

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 07-03-2021

Update time. I did it and ordered the estradiol cream from Amazon, paid arm and leg for the postage, but hopefully this investment is worth the effort, if Lotus got such fantastic result from this, I will too and I want to give it a go.

I'm on a great mood today and decided to play a bit and take some photos. So here's what nice dim lighting and gravity do to my boobies. I can't wait to sport F's and do the same. Big Grin

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - MaleSise - 07-03-2021

Wooow, those are impressive breasts. Congratulations on them Smile 
One question. Is growth the result of the NBE alone or does genetics also play a role?

(07-03-2021, 07:04 PM)MaleSise Wrote:  Wooow, those are impressive breasts. Congratulations on them Smile 
One question. Is growth the result of the NBE alone or does genetics also play a role?

Thank you. <3 <3 I'm very happy with the results, excluding two longer breaks, I'm only nine months in with herbals, two years counting the time I did pumping + massage only, they say my progress has been very fast. From what I know, genetics play a big role on how much and how fast can be achieved, but its not that simple. There are many here who have grown bigger than their close relatives which is quite a testament to how well Nbe can work.

So yes, genes play a big part, your mileage may vary. In my case, I think I might well have the 'big boob' genetics in me as none of my relatives are flat, most are around Finnish average and few have them bigger. (The average cup size is said to be D cup over here.)

It means that you no longer fit into the Finnish average, because your tits are bigger than average Big Grin
I'm really interested in what the result will be for me. I don’t have a sister, mom has small breasts, and some of her sisters have just as small, and some have quite large ones. There is a strange genetics in her family  Huh Cool

(07-03-2021, 07:38 PM)MaleSise Wrote:  It means that you no longer fit into the Finnish average, because your tits are bigger than average Big Grin
I'm really interested in what the result will be for me. I don’t have a sister, mom has small breasts, and some of her sisters have just as small, and some have quite large ones. There is a strange genetics in her family  Huh Cool

Its a gene roulette all the way, perhaps you're born under lucky stars. Wink I tend to think that shape is more important than size, so is proportions... For myself I think I need them quite big to look really good as I'm anything but small, so I try to push things into the direction of becoming as curvy as I can get without gaining ton of weight on me. And it seems that for once in my life, I'm lucky on something as my boobs seem to grow so well.

Yea, I'm already over the average... On bra size, but they don't yet look like what an E cup does on a cis woman... I think the magic happens once I gain one or two sizes more due to my frame being on the bigger end of the scale. Heck how I envy the guys who aren't much bigger than a petite woman. Lucky ones. But there's room for curvy and busty and that's what I'm aiming for.

It seems that persistence and taking things slow and steady is the way to go. And boldly taking Lotus's ideas and being a copy cat. Big Grin Right now my program is almost 1:1 to what Lotus recommends and so far its working like a charm. The only difference there is that I'm also on FG, not full time, but cycling. But then again, Oki for example did something similar and she also had FG on the side. I'm not yet convinced about how much good it is to take as there should be a receptor conflict with PM, but it doesn't seem to do any harm. Quite the opposite, since starting to update my program in around December, I've experienced the most growth in shortest time so far.

Great, I'm so glad for you Smile
I agree that genetics is roulette and it is difficult to have a theoretical result in advance. At the moment I’m just on FG, and when I spend it, I take a short break and slowly switch to PM. The PM was scheduled to arrive from Thailand by April 15th. And he came two weeks ago and is now waiting in a drawer Big Grin
I’ve been on FG for three weeks now. From him I feel a burning sensation of the nipples and slight pain. And without that herbal help, I have a feeling that my testosterone is lower than my estrogen.

Also, to me personally, looks are more important than size.
And you have the look and the size Smile

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - member47 - 07-03-2021

(07-03-2021, 06:23 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Update time. I did it and ordered the estradiol cream from Amazon, paid arm and leg for the postage, but hopefully this investment is worth the effort, if Lotus got such fantastic result from this, I will too and I want to give it a go.

I'm on a great mood today and decided to play a bit and take some photos. So here's what nice dim lighting and gravity do to my boobies. I can't wait to sport F's and do the same. Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

Are you worried about customs seizing it? I ordered on 3rd and it still hasn't shipped.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - thegirl1951 - 07-03-2021

(07-03-2021, 08:28 PM)MaleSise Wrote:  Great, I'm so glad for you Smile
I agree that genetics is roulette and it is difficult to have a theoretical result in advance. At the moment I’m just on FG, and when I spend it, I take a short break and slowly switch to PM. The PM was scheduled to arrive from Thailand by April 15th. And he came two weeks ago and is now waiting in a drawer Big Grin
I’ve been on FG for three weeks now. From him I feel a burning sensation of the nipples and slight pain. And without that herbal help, I have a feeling that my testosterone is lower than my estrogen.

How much FG are you taking per day?  I am taking about 4 -5 grams in powder form mixed with food. At first I had some chest tightness, but now I am not feeling much physical sensations. I am feeling less horny. LOL

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Drew - 07-03-2021

(07-03-2021, 09:33 PM)member47 Wrote:  

(07-03-2021, 06:23 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Update time. I did it and ordered the estradiol cream from Amazon, paid arm and leg for the postage, but hopefully this investment is worth the effort, if Lotus got such fantastic result from this, I will too and I want to give it a go.

I'm on a great mood today and decided to play a bit and take some photos. So here's what nice dim lighting and gravity do to my boobies. I can't wait to sport F's and do the same. Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

Are you worried about customs seizing it? I ordered on 3rd and it still hasn't shipped.

If it's from amazon isn't it prescription free?

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - MaleSise - 08-03-2021

(07-03-2021, 11:01 PM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  

(07-03-2021, 08:28 PM)MaleSise Wrote:  Great, I'm so glad for you Smile

How much FG are you taking per day?  I am taking about 4 -5 grams in powder form mixed with food. At first I had some chest tightness, but now I am not feeling much physical sensations.  I am feeling less horny.  LOL

I take 1500 mg (3x500 mg) in capsules daily.
I gradually increased. The first week 500 mg, the second week 1000 mg and the third week 1500 mg. Otherwise, 1500 mg is the maximum daily dose recommended by the manufacturer. I didn't feel anything for the first two weeks. Two days ago, I started to feel a burning and irritating nipple and mild pain. And the right nipple has enlarged and is more swollen than the left. But that's why my left breast is bigger than my right
 Big Grin

And I’ve been quite horny lately, so FG hasn’t affected the lower part Smile