Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Progress, plans and other ramblings - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Progress, plans and other ramblings (/showthread.php?tid=29275)

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - wee2er - 21-02-2021

I think it's time for a new and bigger bar my dear, positively bursting out of that one.  Smile
My thinking is wearing a nice fitted tank top and bra and tall boots would be a fantastic look for you. Great fun to get out meet new people and just be YOURSELF  Smile

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 21-02-2021

(21-02-2021, 06:30 PM)wee2er Wrote:  I think it's time for a new and bigger bar my dear, positively bursting out of that one.  Smile
My thinking is wearing a nice fitted tank top and bra and tall boots would be a fantastic look for you. Great fun to get out meet new people and just be YOURSELF  Smile

It was sure exciting to go, my hair got totally messed up of course, but that wont matter... The feeling of looking like a scarecrow faded soon, but I was soooo shy. I felt a bit like an outsider and left out, but that's typical among people I have never met before. My gf's friends were cool and seemed to accept me well, nothing stood out of the usual really. All in all, good experience. The funny thing was that from the three women there, I think I was the most feminine which is kinda odd. Perhaps I was bit overcompensating even, but this kind of stuff is more for myself than others. They invited us over next week for a birthday meetup. Then I'll have something even nicer on than this time. Having another safe environment to test the waters is very welcome.

I went out like this in the picture. Simple quick makeup this time, nothing mind blowing fancy stuff as it wasn't that kind of occasion. Tongue

EDIT:
This thread has become so much more than just a thread on boobs and NBE.... But I guess this is the way its supposed to go. NBE has been sort of "transition lite" for me anyway as my issue was quite obvious since the day1.  But speaking of them boobies, from my next pay, I will be ordering reishi, either caps or powder and estrogen cream following Lotus's advice. As if I'm not already on high gear, soon it'll be up a notch. Big Grin

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Michellelala - 22-02-2021

(21-02-2021, 09:21 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(21-02-2021, 06:30 PM)wee2er Wrote:  I think it's time for a new and bigger bar my dear, positively bursting out of that one.  Smile" alt="Smile" src="https://www.breastnexum.com/images/smilies/smile.gif" data-sceditor-emoticon="Smile">
My thinking is wearing a nice fitted tank top and bra and tall boots would be a fantastic look for you. Great fun to get out meet new people and just be YOURSELF  Smile" alt="Smile" src="https://www.breastnexum.com/images/smilies/smile.gif" data-sceditor-emoticon="Smile">

It was sure exciting to go, my hair got totally messed up of course, but that wont matter... The feeling of looking like a scarecrow faded soon, but I was soooo shy. I felt a bit like an outsider and left out, but that's typical among people I have never met before. My gf's friends were cool and seemed to accept me well, nothing stood out of the usual really. All in all, good experience. The funny thing was that from the three women there, I think I was the most feminine which is kinda odd. Perhaps I was bit overcompensating even, but this kind of stuff is more for myself than others. They invited us over next week for a birthday meetup. Then I'll have something even nicer on than this time. Having another safe environment to test the waters is very welcome.

I went out like this in the picture. Simple quick makeup this time, nothing mind blowing fancy stuff as it wasn't that kind of occasion. Tongue" alt="Tongue" src="https://www.breastnexum.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif" data-sceditor-emoticon="Tongue">

EDIT:
This thread has become so much more than just a thread on boobs and NBE.... But I guess this is the way its supposed to go. NBE has been sort of "transition lite" for me anyway as my issue was quite obvious since the day1.  But speaking of them boobies, from my next pay, I will be ordering reishi, either caps or powder and estrogen cream following Lotus's advice. As if I'm not already on high gear, soon it'll be up a notch. Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" src="https://www.breastnexum.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif" data-sceditor-emoticon="Big Grin">

You look beautiful!!! Glad to hear it went well. Next time you can go for the knock out Smile" alt="Smile" src="https://www.breastnexum.com/images/smilies/smile.gif" data-sceditor-emoticon="Smile">

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - wee2er - 22-02-2021

(21-02-2021, 09:21 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(21-02-2021, 06:30 PM)wee2er Wrote:  I think it's time for a new and bigger bar my dear, positively bursting out of that one.  Smile

I went out like this in the picture. Simple quick makeup this time, nothing mind blowing fancy stuff as it wasn't that kind of occasion. Tongue

EDIT:
This thread has become so much more than just a thread on boobs and NBE.... But I guess this is the way its supposed to go. NBE has been sort of "transition lite" for me anyway as my issue was quite obvious since the day1.  But speaking of them boobies, from my next pay, I will be ordering reishi, either caps or powder and estrogen cream following Lotus's advice. As if I'm not already on high gear, soon it'll be up a notch. Big Grin
Excellent thats the way to go, I bet you had a bit too much nervous energy, so just be yourself, calm and collected.
Great that you got out and felt safe, which lends itself good for next time as you can be a tad more adventurous for the birthday meet up.
I think you are right, this isn't just about growing breasts, it's a journey, enjoy it  Smile

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 25-02-2021

Time for a little NBE update.

So, cycle closing to its end once again. Three more days days and then the off week and I'm again experiencing fast growth. It looks like adding PG cream was a good idea. I think I got some new found fullness and projection going on which wasn't there before.

About FG, I dropped it a while ago in accordance to Lotus's advice about FG and PM having a receptor conflict, but I decided to run a little test. Last time I used FG on the side for a while, I got such results in a short time I've never seen happen before. So I wanted to try if I can replicate that and decided to take FG for two weeks on the side and see what happens. I'm not three days in with it and my boobs have woken up like crazy. I wonder if it might be that FG works in slightly different manner than PM and thus 'shocks' my body to react? Just a theory as I'm not a scientist, but if this experiment does what it seems to do, I may keep FG on a cycle also... Taking it as I did  before, a evened out teaspoon of FG powder mixed with water every evening.

I took some pictures, went artistic with the lighting just for fun, I will take better ones in daylight when I have the time, but note about the pics that I'm not pushing my boobs with my arms, just straighten my back and keep my arms next to me. It wasn't long ago that I needed a little push for this same effect. Better pictures coming up soon... Smile Oh and the picture with the shirt, I remember someone asking for it. Also note that there is no swelling from noogle or anything.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Stevenator. - 25-02-2021

BN/m needs a like button.

(25-02-2021, 05:17 AM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  BN/m needs a like button.

Great idea, but written comments are worth million times one click. Blush

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Happyme - 25-02-2021

Perfectly lovely.
I bet even Drews secret willy will stand up for those!
Sorry Drew The devil made me do it Big Grin
Bobbi

(25-02-2021, 03:46 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Perfectly lovely.
I bet even Drews secret willy will stand up for those!
Sorry Drew The devil made me do it Big Grin
Bobbi

I can't wait to get some really good pics done some time, totally dolled up ones. I have been thinking of it for ages... Just need a bit more... Everything for that. One thing I think I just got, I did my nails again. Red and black, my favorite. Going off NBE topic again but what the heck. Nothing bad in straying some times.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 27-02-2021

Guys and gals, I have an announcement to make. I have broke all previous records yesterday, I noogled for the first time in week and half for 1,5h and god such fantasic huge swelling I've never seen it like this before. And guess what, I filled up the E cups without padding... About 99% full, only some little space above the nip as these are full cups. If the old signs hold true, its only months away I will be here without the swelling. Last time I was at this point of growing into a bra I had, it took about 6 months.

I'm sooo happy right now. Big Grin

And there's more, I'm at the end of the cycle, on day 21. Today on 1500mg/day pm, winding down the dose quickly, after two days it'll be several days break without any, except for the other stuffs. I'm also upping the frequency of applying progestrone cream for the 'off' week. The experiment I started taking Fenugreek on the side has been very successful, I'm on the day 6 of doing that and I'm experiencing amazing morning puffiness and boobs feeling full and heavy, more than usual that is. I'm thinking of trying this bit further and have FG on for the first two weeks of the next cycle and then the last two off again.

Today I will order more PM and Reishi capsules, once I have that, I think that is all I'll need for now. Adding Reishi, I think I will drop the PM dosage lower but otherwise keep going as usual. I still need to make a detailed post about my program. Or do I need to, its almost 1:1 to what Lotus has been talking about a lot. Big Grin

So anyway, here's some pics from yesterday.