Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Progress, plans and other ramblings - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Progress, plans and other ramblings (/showthread.php?tid=29275)

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 03-02-2021

(03-02-2021, 03:57 PM)wee2er Wrote:  
(03-02-2021, 05:19 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Just leaving this here. First time I make some cleavage with this bra on, albeit with little help with my arms.
Fabulous, me thinks you should be out and proud with those, make sure you wear a nice tight t-shirt, absolutely fab x
I've done it some times, but perhaps not enough. Big Grin

(03-02-2021, 04:18 PM)Connie Wrote:  Dang DD, I just don't see how you dress as a man. Surely they must be obvious.

They are, for anyone who has the perception to realize a "man" can have boobs... Most of the time they go totally unnoticed by most even when they poke through the shirt like a sore thumb. I can't hide my nipples at all any more unless I wear a bra or a jacket of course. But still most people just don't register this stuff at all.

A lot of women do, not surprisingly they notice things that majority of guys don't even see. Men are dense. But guys too take notice as soon as I have a accentuating bra on, I've had the looks from them. Few showed open disgust, some just casually check me out and then some get smiles and smirk the way they do with women which is awesome when it happens. One time last summer I took my dog for a walk, he stopped to sniff something and there was a man leaning to his car, seemingly waiting for someone. He couldn't get his eyes off me and smiled and all, I smiled back. Big Grin Felt great, he was obviously checking me out and with high probability I passed 100%, his demeanor told a story. Its so funny as I quite well understand how men are wired. Wink 

All it takes to get some attention is tight high waist jeans, a bra and a nice tight shirt... I wonder what would happen if I went out with full makeup and some really flaunting clothes. I should try it some time, see how it goes.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Happyme - 03-02-2021

Oh Didi
You just took my breath away AGAIN.
As for you going out in full femme mode.
I doubt you'd come home a virgin!
If you did I'd really have to wonder about the men in your area.
Your way to beautiful!
Bobbi

(03-02-2021, 07:55 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Oh Didi
You just took my breath away AGAIN.
As for you going out in full femme mode.
I doubt you'd come home a virgin!
If you did I'd really have to wonder about the men in your area.
Your way to beautiful!
Bobbi

Blush
Aww.... What can I say to this? Other than thanks, I wish I would see myself in that light. Its some times not really easy. I presume you took a glance on the cleavage + lips picture? That was a lucky snap really. I got my lips look really nice in there... (One of the things I've always really liked about myself.)

You'd think so? Gauging the reactions from men online seems to point to the direction that I would get hit on quite a lot. Or get my teeth kicked in once they realize who they're talking to. I've been mistaken for a girl many times, way before any NBE + fem stuff, I think I could pass unless my voice or hands give it away right away. I dunno, not returning home virgin, hahaha, maybe.

Its exciting thought to just go out there and see how many slightly intoxicated guys would totally melt before me, even when knowing that I'm not cis woman. These days its far more accepted anyway, so perhaps when they'd get over the first shock, things could get really interesting.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 05-02-2021

I have been asked few times about hiding my boobs lately and somebody was wondering how can I even present as a male any more... I took a picture, no bra, just a T-shirt, its not really loose but not skinny tight either. This is what I show now all the time and yet somehow a lot of people do not register these for what they are. I wonder how darn big I need to grow before they 'become boobs' enough. Rolleyes

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Alexis P - 05-02-2021

(05-02-2021, 03:44 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I have been asked few times about hiding my boobs lately and somebody was wondering how can I even present as a male any more... I took a picture, no bra, just a T-shirt, its not really loose but not skinny tight either. This is what I show now all the time and yet somehow a lot of people do not register these for what they are. I wonder how darn big I need to grow before they 'become boobs' enough. :rolleyes:

Love your figure DiDi! You are awesome <3

mmh personally i think they already quite boobs-looking, especially with some added support from a bra. It could be your coworkers are just too focused on their own thoughts/job or they are polite and don't say anything explicit about it. Either way, great picture! :P

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 05-02-2021

(05-02-2021, 04:32 PM)Alexis P Wrote:  

(05-02-2021, 03:44 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I have been asked few times about hiding my boobs lately and somebody was wondering how can I even present as a male any more... I took a picture, no bra, just a T-shirt, its not really loose but not skinny tight either. This is what I show now all the time and yet somehow a lot of people do not register these for what they are. I wonder how darn big I need to grow before they 'become boobs' enough. Rolleyes" alt="Rolleyes" title="Rolleyes">

Love your figure DiDi! You are awesome <3

mmh personally i think they already quite boobs-looking, especially with some added support from a bra. It could be your coworkers are just too focused on their own thoughts/job or they are polite and don't say anything explicit about it. Either way, great picture!  Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue">

Nah, they don't see anything at work as I wear the jacket all the time and that thing hides everything... But shirts do not. Pictures aren't making me justice, I should have a better camera and decent lighting. Anyway, I think I'm past the point of hiding, tight sports bra is the only thing that squishes them enough to not be that obvious. Yea, the bras I got really push them out, I like it. I'm still nowhere near where I want to take this though... Several sizes more and I'll be really happy. Tongue

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Happyme - 05-02-2021

(05-02-2021, 03:44 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I have been asked few times about hiding my boobs lately and somebody was wondering how can I even present as a male any more... I took a picture, no bra, just a T-shirt, its not really loose but not skinny tight either. This is what I show now all the time and yet somehow a lot of people do not register these for what they are. I wonder how darn big I need to grow before they 'become boobs' enough. Rolleyes

Very NICE Didi!

As for not being noticed, well if I saw you walking towards me I would first notice your breasts, then if I figured out you were a guy, I would  go no farther.
However if you were clearly presenting as a woman i would really be enjoying them and have you mentally naked in a second.

Its to whole package that gets people to look and admire. Feminine breasts, feminine features, its a winner.
Bobbi

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - acidbutler - 05-02-2021

(05-02-2021, 03:44 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I have been asked few times about hiding my boobs lately and somebody was wondering how can I even present as a male any more... I took a picture, no bra, just a T-shirt, its not really loose but not skinny tight either. This is what I show now all the time and yet somehow a lot of people do not register these for what they are. I wonder how darn big I need to grow before they 'become boobs' enough. Rolleyes" alt="Rolleyes" title="Rolleyes">

As a newcomer to this discussion I can only say that based on the photo evidence presented alone a lot of the reasons why you may not be called out more often is that people may see the long hair and the breasts and just put 1 and 1 together and unconsciously assume you are female or at the very least transitioning and thus not make anymore of it.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Stevenator. - 05-02-2021

>I'm still nowhere near where I want to take this though... Several sizes more and I'll be really happy. [Image: tongue.gif]

ATTA GIRL !!! 

Smile