Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Progress, plans and other ramblings - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Progress, plans and other ramblings (/showthread.php?tid=29275)

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 16-04-2020

What's with the smilies working in a weird way lately? Is it just me doing something wrong or is the forum borked somehow?

To the topic... As time goes on, more I feel a need for a friend who shares my "issues" about NBE, all this about gender, sexuality, self image yadda yadda yadda. I don't feel like posting on a forum, random private mails and chats are enough and I don't have any friend near me who would be even remotely on the same track. Excluding my girlfriend who's very gender fluid, kind of tomboyish and very openminded. But what I miss is another "guy" who's in the same boat. I've talked with several guys at a Finnish social medai website, which is like a "naked facebook" which works in a anonymous picture gallery fashion. Its a fun hangout, but very difficult to actually make friends from there.

I so much need to talk about this stuff to someone, I have friends who are open minded enough, but none have this same thing going on as I do. I don't know what to do about it, except try to look for like minded people online. There's not much community here to speak of as I live in a small post industrial town. I just feel a need to talk... And there's not many with whom I can or dare to.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Owlie - 16-04-2020

Yes, the swelling from pumping. It is astonishing and attractive....but I cant commit to it....so far.

But I just read through your thread and it helps me understand a bit better.

I think your chest looks fantastic!

If you are out of PM you might try Fenugrek, if nothing else it makes my chest more sensitive.

(16-04-2020, 02:18 PM)Owlie Wrote:  Yes, the swelling from pumping. It is astonishing and attractive....but I cant commit to it....so far.

But I just read through your thread and it helps me understand a bit better.

I think your chest looks fantastic!

If you are out of PM you might try Fenugrek, if nothing else it makes my chest more sensitive.

Ye, it looks and feels totally awesome, I wish it styaed longer. But the nice side effect is that it works! My body seems to react quite nicely to pumping, reading others' experiences, its a gamble, works on some while not so well for others. I'm thinking of keep doing it as its clearly making my breasts nicely round and perky, I'm curious to find out how well will it compliment PM and possibly other herbals.

I'm so eager to get on pm, but I have zero clue on how the post services will work at the moment... Might be a long wait ahread, who knows. Oh yea fenugreek, that's one of the things I don't know too much about, except for reading threads here. I have been thinking if I should add something else to the side or try PM on its own first. I think its a good idea to keep it simple. But I'll definitely keep going on with massage + Noogling while I'm at it, its clear by now that it works wonders on its own.

Along with PM and some luck.... No idea what to expect. Holding my fingers crossed for experiencing some totally out there growth spurt.  Thanks for your kind words, I will start making more regular picture updates as I start the PM.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Drew - 16-04-2020

Yeah being on this road to femininity no matter how little or how far you want to take it can be lonely and at times and confusing in regard to your own sexuality. Who am i? What am I? This is a good place to talk and personally I made the breakthrough here on nexum realising exactly who I am, well another member here did that for me.
But as for the herbs, almost all the breast tissue I now have was from a year taking PM and FG but FG can have an unfortunate side effect. But stop the FG and that kinda side boob roundness goes away (developed milk ducts), the PM breast tissue doesnt. PM on its own will change your body and what you get is there for life.
Personally I also take RR now and lots of calcium and never massage or pump.
But suppose if you do pump and like the look and feel of the session end result then developing that permanent breast tissue PM will hopefully give you is perhaps the way to go.

(16-04-2020, 03:43 PM)Drew Wrote:  Yeah being on this road to femininity no matter how little or how far you want to take it can be lonely and at times and confusing in regard to your own sexuality. Who am i? What am I? This is a good place to talk and personally I made the breakthrough here on nexum realising exactly who I am, well another member here did that for me.
But as for the herbs, almost all the breast tissue I now have was from a year taking PM and FG but FG can have an unfortunate side effect. But stop the FG and that kinda side boob roundness goes away (developed milk ducts), the PM breast tissue doesnt. PM on its own will change your body and what you get is there for life.
Personally I also take RR now and lots of calcium and never massage or pump.
But suppose if you do pump and like the look and feel of the session end result then developing that permanent breast tissue PM will hopefully give you is perhaps the way to go.

Yea, it sure is a lonely road to take. Well, mostly. At least I can find like minded guys/girls online. There's some fantastic supportive poeple here! Also on that ohter site I've mentioned. Thank goodness for my girlfriend for being so nice about it, she totally understands my stuggle as she's so much the same, just another side of the gender coin.

And tell me about that what and who am I question! I remember back when I was kid, I often stopped to think what the heck am I, I felt as if I do not belong and the body of a small boy was weird to me, not in the way that I would hate myself, but it was just odd and felt that this isn't really me. I don't know if you guys believe in past lives and reincarnation, some of my experience points to it being plausible... Or then its just my brain being wired in a weird way. Those questions I have had all my life. One thing that is clear as day is that I have very strong feminine tendencies and I want to embrace it. The last bit over a year has been a crazy eye opener and I have no idea where it will take me. To a better understanding of myself I hope? And more comfortable way of living...

From my understanding, it might best idea to keep it simple for now, i certainly don't want to make a crazy coctail of every herbal out there right away, what I've read about PM, it looks like its the best thing to go for. Hopefully avoiding nasty side effects. I will see what happens, I think I'll keep on going the way I'm doing now, just add PM to the mix and see how it goes. If it will give me mind blowingly awesome results, I might quit Noogling or just do less... But I like the roundess it seems to be giving.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Drew - 16-04-2020

I have never pumped so have no idea.
Nasty side effects?? From FG you may lactate.
Seems some people are more sensetive than others with the effect of certain things entering their body. But this is NOT something you want, believe me! Gave me form I think????? but who wants to become a dairy cow. Just guessing to be honest, have no clue. But PM only as a initial test on what your body does seems alright.
Alright am a hypocrite am on so much more, but start slow. Read what your body is telling you and react but is slow, not instant, have patience

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Drew - 17-04-2020

Also yes nexum is a great place to be, are soooo many people here who know so much and is not prowled by pervies so is safe too have never had an offensive perv PM here.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 17-04-2020

(16-04-2020, 09:27 PM)Drew Wrote:  I have never pumped so have no idea.
Seems some people are more sensetive than others with the effect of certain things entering their body. But this is NOT something you want, believe me! Gave me form I think????? but who wants to become a dairy cow. Just guessing to be honest, have no clue. But PM only as a initial test on what your body does seems alright.
Alright am a hypocrite am on so much more, but start slow. Read what your body is telling you and react but is slow, not instant, have patience

Also yes nexum is a great place to be, are soooo many people here who
know so much and is not prowled by pervies so is safe too have never had
an offensive perv PM here.

Yea, I mean any adverse effect from overdoing something etc.

That's what I'm planning to, to not go over the board with anything as it seems everyone has their limits. We seem to have really nice community here, can't the same about other sites.... Like the one I've mentioned few times, the picture gallery place, most who come and talk are just looking for fapping material. Some nice people around also, but they're few and far between.

EDIT:

I'm checking on the orders I've made. It looks like nothing's moving. I guess the coronacraze is making things go really slow. Stuff shows as being shipped, but tracking numbers lead to nowhere. Ffs, how long I have to wait. Parcels from the US always take their time, but is it even slower at the moment I wonder.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Drew - 17-04-2020

(17-04-2020, 09:05 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  

(16-04-2020, 09:27 PM)Drew Wrote:  I have never pumped so have no idea.

Also yes nexum is a great place to be, are soooo many people here who
know so much and is not prowled by pervies so is safe too have never had
an offensive perv PM here.

Yea, I mean any adverse effect from overdoing something etc.

That's what I'm planning to, to not go over the board with anything as it seems everyone has their limits. We seem to have really nice community here, can't the same about other sites.... Like the one I've mentioned few times, the picture gallery place, most who come and talk are just looking for fapping material. Some nice people around also, but they're few and far between.

EDIT:

I'm checking on the orders I've made. It looks like nothing's moving. I guess the coronacraze is making things go really slow. Stuff shows as being shipped, but tracking numbers lead to nowhere. Ffs, how long I have to wait. Parcels from the US always take their time, but is it even slower at the moment I wonder.

Actually did have one strange PM here, somebody wanting me to be his Hucow.
Had to Google that, didn't know such a thing existed but was more of a polite request than pervie.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 17-04-2020

I've never heard that before... Got to screwgle it.