Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Progress, plans and other ramblings - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Progress, plans and other ramblings (/showthread.php?tid=29275)

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Stevenator. - 17-01-2021

I’m a rhythm guitarist, and I approve of this message.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - JustAbbey - 17-01-2021

(16-01-2021, 10:49 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I came out of the closet to my band mates.

They're so cool about it! This evening for the second rehearsal of the day, I wore some quite flaunting clothes now that the genie is out of the bottle. I love my band mates... These guys are just great. Lead guitarist said "Hey, no problem, everyone has right to be what ever they wish" and rhythm guitarist said "Well, you will be you no matter what". I can't believe this. They're so cool with it.

Its such a relief, I can go play & record etc. with them and wear anything, be myself with nothing to be afraid of... They're so awesome! I love these guys. Such great friends.
Oh wow! That is so great - I’m really happy for you  Big Grin

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - guy_and_lingerie - 17-01-2021

DiDi,
I have been looking back through your posts and pics here and have to say that you look great!
Your breasts are just beautiful and those full nude shots show your classic baroque female form!
I am so glad for you that your fellow band members have accepted you for who you are!
And what a dichotomy! You have this beautiful womanly figure and know about hard core bodybuilding deadlifts!

Joey

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 17-01-2021

(17-01-2021, 11:54 AM)guy_and_lingerie Wrote:  DiDi,
I have been looking back through your posts and pics here and have to say that you look great!
Your breasts are just beautiful and those full nude shots show your classic baroque female form!
I am so glad for you that your fellow band members have accepted you for who you are!
And what a dichotomy! You have this beautiful womanly figure and know about hard core bodybuilding deadlifts!

Joey

Awww, thanks Joey. <3

I think my figure will just keep getting better as I go along, pm has been working absolute wonders on me. And when I get busy with some exercise and going out more, I think it'll just get even better. My metabolism is nice in the sense that gaining/loosing both flab and muscle are quite quick on me. Loosing some fat from my waist is really quick. Typically I start to notice the difference after just few weeks, specially riding a bike or taking long hikes in the forest, any aerobic exercise, makes a world of difference.

If I'm able to shed and inch or two from my waist and bulk a bit of muscle to fill in the hip dips, I'll be so close to making some dreams a reality. I didn't use to be so superficial about looks, but I really want to be pretty. I'm already happy about my body in a way I've never been before and it feels great. But as I know I can make things even nicer... Of course I go for it. Oh and deadlifts work wonders on core muscles, butt and legs, one of the best exercise to do and not that hard either. And it also works on small weights too, just add more reps and it will do its thing. That's what I'm thinking actually, to not go really heavy as I mostly need endurance and some toning, not huge bulky muscles.

All the nice comments here and elsewhere are really something, unbelievable that I'm getting so much love. <3 Doing wonders on my confidence. Really heart warming to read. Blush

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - guy_and_lingerie - 17-01-2021

(17-01-2021, 12:18 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(17-01-2021, 11:54 AM)guy_and_lingerie Wrote:  DiDi,

Joey

Awww, thanks Joey. <3

I think my figure will just keep getting better as I go along, pm has been working absolute wonders on me. And when I get busy with some exercise and going out more, I think it'll just get even better. My metabolism is nice in the sense that gaining/loosing both flab and muscle are quite quick on me. Loosing some fat from my waist is really quick. Typically I start to notice the difference after just few weeks, specially riding a bike or taking long hikes in the forest, any aerobic exercise, makes a world of difference.

If I'm able to shed and inch or two from my waist and bulk a bit of muscle to fill in the hip dips, I'll be so close to making some dreams a reality. I didn't use to be so superficial about looks, but I really want to be pretty. I'm already happy about my body in a way I've never been before and it feels great. But as I know I can make things even nicer... Of course I go for it. Oh and deadlifts work wonders on core muscles, butt and legs, one of the best exercise to do and not that hard either. And it also works on small weights too, just add more reps and it will do its thing. That's what I'm thinking actually, to not go really heavy as I mostly need endurance and some toning, not huge bulky muscles.

All the nice comments here and elsewhere are really something, unbelievable that I'm getting so much love. <3 Doing wonders on my confidence. Really heart warming to read. Blush
We are somewhat similar. I worked out with weights for years and had pecs that could fill some B cup bras. This motivated me to grow full breasts while still working out.

All was going well until mid last year when I tore my rotator cuff and the workouts suffered. I've had surgery for repair and am now starting over with shoulder stretching and exercise.

My chest muscles which were holding up and filling out my growing breasts have shrunken, so the breasts do not look as good and firm as they did. Taking it slowly, I will be working to bring all of this back.

My point is that exercise and weight training can really make a difference in breasts and the overall body appearance, so you are right on target!

Ahead of their time, Mae West and Marilyn Monroe both worked out with weights to maintain their figures, and more specifically, their busts!

Joey

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - wee2er - 17-01-2021

(16-01-2021, 10:49 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I came out of the closet to my band mates.

They're so cool about it! This evening for the second rehearsal of the day, I wore some quite flaunting clothes now that the genie is out of the bottle. I love my band mates... These guys are just great. Lead guitarist said "Hey, no problem, everyone has right to be what ever they wish" and rhythm guitarist said "Well, you will be you no matter what". I can't believe this. They're so cool with it.

Its such a relief, I can go play & record etc. with them and wear anything, be myself with nothing to be afraid of... They're so awesome! I love these guys. Such great friends.
Fantastic news there DiDi, well done  Smile
This just opens another door for you to just wear what you want to wear and be who you want to be, knowing you have some awesome mates, who will undoubtedly will have your back  Smile

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 17-01-2021

Yea Joey, can't go wrong with decent exercise. Smile And it wont be too much of a hassle either as I don't need that insane amount of exercise now as I'm not aiming for huge muscles or ton of strength I have nearly no use for. Some toning and slimming and being in better shape is what I'm aiming for.

Wee2er, Its so good, this new found freedom to do what ever when I'm out with them is amazing. I went to play today wearing rather flaunting top and it felt so good. This is the best group I've ever played with, hands down. Oh and the way they quite often compliment my drumming... That's cool! Never had that with any other band... I think if there's something worth saying, its better to say it out loud. I'm quite sure if someone ever comes to piss me off about being girly or having boobs or what ever, they would surely come defend me. I love it. <3

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 18-01-2021

Just a quick update. I think I got some nice new shadow going on below my boobs. And my butt is still getting bigger unless I'm imagining it.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Stevenator. - 18-01-2021

You’re not imagining it. Fat Shifting has treated you very well. That’s one hell of an ass hips thighs you’ve got there. Wowza!

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - MsMichelle - 18-01-2021

HelloDiDi Wrote:Just a quick update. I think I got some nice new shadow going on below my boobs. And my butt is still getting bigger unless I'm imagining it.
WOW!!! What a nice bum you have, love it Smile Boobies are awesome as well!!!
Looking fantastic honey!!!!