Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Progress, plans and other ramblings - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Progress, plans and other ramblings (/showthread.php?tid=29275)

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Happyme - 15-01-2021

OH MY
DIDI your beautiful!
But dont tell anyone...Someone stole your willy..shhhh

Try situps/crunches to lose the waist. It only works if your young enough as I believe you are.
Huggs
Bobbi

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - MsMichelle - 15-01-2021

HelloDiDi Wrote:
wee2er Wrote:You are making me so jealous, such lovely breasts, perfectly feminine all over I'd say.

Awww... Don't be. <3 Its ironic as I'm the one having crazy jealousy problems if I keep my eyes open... Blush

I was talking about my body ratio with someone, I'm wishing to find a way to get 2" off my waist, probably dead lifts and riding my bicycle a lot when the spring comes. Its clear that pm is pushing more stuff on me. I think my hip dips have started to round out. Just took these a moment ago.

With time it will probably transfer to your hips honey, you look fantastic Smile

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - wee2er - 15-01-2021

(15-01-2021, 01:18 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(15-01-2021, 12:33 PM)wee2er Wrote:  You are making me so jealous, such lovely breasts, perfectly feminine all over I'd say.

Awww... Don't be. <3 Its ironic as I'm the one having crazy jealousy problems if I keep my eyes open... Blush

I was talking about my body ratio with someone, I'm wishing to find a way to get 2" off my waist, probably dead lifts and riding my bicycle a lot when the spring comes. Its clear that pm is pushing more stuff on me. I think my hip dips have started to round out. Just took these a moment ago.
Well thanks Didi, I'm mega jealous now!!!!!!!!
You are clearly developing a lovely body shape along with those fabulous boobies  Smile Whatever you are doing, carry on doing it  Smile
My belly is too much of a paunch with love handles so I'm doing more exercises and will get out on bike come some warmer weather. Along with just cutting out any cr4p I eat and have also nearly eliminated bread (always seems to bloat me, so good to get rid).

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Alexis P - 15-01-2021

(15-01-2021, 12:33 PM)wee2er Wrote:  You are making me so jealous, such lovely breasts, perfectly feminine all over I'd say.

Awww... Don't be. <3 Its ironic as I'm the one having crazy jealousy problems if I keep my eyes open... :blush:

Wooow HelloDiDi you are awesome! Beautiful  :)

Really big respect for showing your entire body figure! It is something which requires courage to do it. I agree on a liiitle work on the waist, if you reduce a little the tummy you will have a wonderful feminine figure <3 (in all honesty you already do have it   ;) ). i feel dumb for asking this but i don't remember exactly, since when you are taking PM?

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - PleasantlyFascinated - 15-01-2021

Easily done.. just eliminate high glycemic carbs.  Replace with more fats, and veggies.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 16-01-2021

Oh wow, such a feedback. I wasn't expecting everybody to jump in here... Thank you so much for all the kind words. <3

Situps/crunches aren't really good for me, at least if I overdo them. I've done that before and ended up with pinched nerves in my back but that required serious overdoing. Deadlift works wonders on my midsection, I know that one. Also cardio, the way I gain & loose weight kinda helps, waist and belly are the first to loose and last to gain. With little luck I might well get that 2" off when I pull my lazy big ass off the chair. Big Grin

Ditto about limiting carbs! I've done that before when I was lifting weights a lot as I was watching everything I ate, cut down white bread and potatoes almost completely, rye bread and rice instead.

I just need to get some discipline whipped in me. Wink About PM, I started around nine months back, I can remember exactly but that was spring of last year I think. I think I mentioned it on this thread, I should go back and take a look.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 16-01-2021

I came out of the closet to my band mates.

They're so cool about it! This evening for the second rehearsal of the day, I wore some quite flaunting clothes now that the genie is out of the bottle. I love my band mates... These guys are just great. Lead guitarist said "Hey, no problem, everyone has right to be what ever they wish" and rhythm guitarist said "Well, you will be you no matter what". I can't believe this. They're so cool with it.

Its such a relief, I can go play & record etc. with them and wear anything, be myself with nothing to be afraid of... They're so awesome! I love these guys. Such great friends.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Alexis P - 17-01-2021

(16-01-2021, 10:49 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I came out of the closet to my band mates.

They're so cool about it! This evening for the second rehearsal of the day, I wore some quite flaunting clothes now that the genie is out of the bottle. I love my band mates... These guys are just great. Lead guitarist said "Hey, no problem, everyone has right to be what ever they wish" and rhythm guitarist said "Well, you will be you no matter what". I can't believe this. They're so cool with it.

Its such a relief, I can go play & record etc. with them and wear anything, be myself with nothing to be afraid of... They're so awesome! I love these guys. Such great friends.

aww they sound so sweet! <3

Glad you have met such nice people, you deserve it for all the courage you showed up  :P

Keep doing great DiDi!

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 17-01-2021

Thanks Alexis...

It was totally spontaneous, I just decided the show's over, I'll come out. We were going to my mothers place to cook some food, and obviously I didn't want to wear my bra in front of her, so I just casually took off my bra and said to my band mates that I better not wear this as I don't want my mom to see it. Their eyes popped out of their heads and jaws dropped, they just stopped. After a brief silence our guitarist muttered "why do you wear a bra?" I responded by grabbing my boobs and said, "When you have these, its a good idea to wear one." Ofc I had to tell them right away what was up.

I'll never forget that moment, the look on their faces was priceless. Big Grin

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Alexis P - 17-01-2021

(17-01-2021, 12:48 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Thanks Alexis...

It was totally spontaneous, I just decided the show's over, I'll come out. We were going to my mothers place to cook some food, and obviously I didn't want to wear my bra in front of her, so I just casually took off my bra and said to my band mates that I better not wear this as I don't want my mom to see it. Their eyes popped out of their heads and jaws dropped, they just stopped. After a brief silence our guitarist muttered "why do you wear a bra?" I responded by grabbing my boobs and said, "When you have these, its a good idea to wear one." Ofc I had to tell them right away what was up.

I'll never forget that moment, the look on their faces was priceless. :D

Spontaneous or not, you still took the decision to tell them the story and not to hide yourself!

I can only imagine their surprised expression but it's hilarious anyway  :D