Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Progress, plans and other ramblings - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Progress, plans and other ramblings (/showthread.php?tid=29275)

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - wee2er - 08-01-2021

(07-01-2021, 10:23 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(07-01-2021, 08:17 PM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  You really could pull that look off with a leather jacket.
Very nice!
I bet my brown ladies jacket would be a perfect fit with these... Wink Its Finnish made, got it for free from a guitarist friend, it was too big for him but perfect fit for me. Oh and I got brown army boots which go well with it, reproduction of US army 1940's paratrooper boots.
Looking good there DiDi, certainly worth getting out there leather jacket and boots an all. You look fantastic. Clothing sizes are always a bit hit the same size from different manufacturers can be very different. I always go into the shop and try them on (well post covid I did) and find that most shop assistants are really helpful and don't mind a bloke trying on clothes in a womens shop!! Nowadays I stuck with ordering online, as such I only order from brands that I know the sizes that will fit.
Think you should get more clothes ordered up when you can, you look good.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 08-01-2021

(08-01-2021, 10:55 AM)wee2er Wrote:  
(07-01-2021, 08:17 PM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  You really could pull that look off with a leather jacket.
Very nice!
I bet my brown ladies jacket would be a perfect fit with these... Wink Its Finnish made, got it for free from a guitarist friend, it was too big for him but perfect fit for me. Oh and I got brown army boots which go well with it, reproduction of US army 1940's paratrooper boots.
Looking good there DiDi, certainly worth getting out there leather jacket and boots an all. You look fantastic. Clothing sizes are always a bit hit the same size from different manufacturers can be very different. I always go into the shop and try them on (well post covid I did) and find that most shop assistants are really helpful and don't mind a bloke trying on clothes in a womens shop!! Nowadays I stuck with ordering online, as such I only order from brands that I know the sizes that will fit.

I haven't got much of a choice as there's very few decent shops around. And I'm quite shy about cloth shopping. Online buying is hit or miss, specially for me as I'm such a newbie with the clothes. I will get more as time goes by, I just can't afford to buy what ever I wish so its kinda slow.

Today I'm feeling kinda moody. Total opposite of yesterday. I really have some demons to fight with my confidence which has never been rock solid anyway. I got the problem that when ever something nice happens, I soon see the grass being greener and others having the same things better than I do. Or feel about this whole issue like its a gargantuan mountain to climb and I'm all out of rope, or that I'm a small fish thrown into rapids and need to swim up even when I'm not strong enough for it. This isn't the first time I get these feelings specially when I'm on low dose or having a break from pm, its weird but there clearly is a link with my moods.

Last about two months have been amazing though, I have never got so many people compliment my looks so much and come talk with me and be generally so nice. Perhaps I look too much into what other people think or say, but at least it has been very encouraging.

Old demons die hard.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - wee2er - 08-01-2021

(08-01-2021, 11:07 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(08-01-2021, 10:55 AM)wee2er Wrote:  
Very nice!

I haven't got much of a choice as there's very few decent shops around. And I'm quite shy about cloth shopping. Online buying is hit or miss, specially for me as I'm such a newbie with the clothes. I will get more as time goes by, I just can't afford to buy what ever I wish so its kinda slow.

Today I'm feeling kinda moody. Total opposite of yesterday. I really have some demons to fight with my confidence which has never been rock solid anyway. I got the problem that when ever something nice happens, I soon see the grass being greener and others having the same things better than I do. Or feel about this whole issue like its a gargantuan mountain to climb and I'm all out of rope, or that I'm a small fish thrown into rapids and need to swim up even when I'm not strong enough for it. This isn't the first time I get these feelings specially when I'm on low dose or having a break from pm, its weird but there clearly is a link with my moods.

Last about two months have been amazing though, I have never got so many people compliment my looks so much and come talk with me and be generally so nice. Perhaps I look too much into what other people think or say, but at least it has been very encouraging.

Old demons die hard.
Thats a problem if you don't have many good shops nearby, I live in a small village so used to go into the city (about half an hour on the train), which has all the shops, so that was good.
I must admit I used to be totally unsure abut going into a womens shop, it has taken me years of pushing myself to have the confidence to go in and look around, if I see something I like I will buy it with no problem at all. If I'm unsure of the size/fit and want to try it on, this is where i still struggle to some degree, it depends upon which shop it is, but I usually go and find a friendly looking assistant and ask them if it is OK to try on the clothes. Thankfully, most are very helpful, and lead me to the changing rooms and generally make sure I'm OK, however I am only confident in certain shops to do this as in some I am over conscious about what they are thinking about me!
This is where I have fallen down in the past, just like you, over thinking what others think about you. It's a weakness that I recognised years ago and actively set about to get over it. It is hard, but very doable, so please be confident with lots of positive thoughts and really try to develop that attitude I'm happy with who I am and I don't care what others think.
For me it was baby steps, just keep pushing myself little by little.
For sure compliments are fantastic and in your case are well deserved, you look brill so go with it with confidence.

(08-01-2021, 11:39 AM)wee2er Wrote:  Thats a problem if you don't have many good shops nearby, I live in a small village so used to go into the city (about half an hour on the train), which has all the shops, so that was good.
I must admit I used to be totally unsure abut going into a womens shop, it has taken me years of pushing myself to have the confidence to go in and look around, if I see something I like I will buy it with no problem at all. If I'm unsure of the size/fit and want to try it on, this is where i still struggle to some degree, it depends upon which shop it is, but I usually go and find a friendly looking assistant and ask them if it is OK to try on the clothes. Thankfully, most are very helpful, and lead me to the changing rooms and generally make sure I'm OK, however I am only confident in certain shops to do this as in some I am over conscious about what they are thinking about me!
This is where I have fallen down in the past, just like you, over thinking what others think about you. It's a weakness that I recognised years ago and actively set about to get over it. It is hard, but very doable, so please be confident with lots of positive thoughts and really try to develop that attitude I'm happy with who I am and I don't care what others think.
For me it was baby steps, just keep pushing myself little by little.
For sure compliments are fantastic and in your case are well deserved, you look brill so go with it with confidence.

I think it'll be mostly a pleasant experience when ever I pull myself together and just go. Smile

I usually don't lack daring about this stuff, but shopping for clothes is really something that has always been awkward for me.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Happyme - 08-01-2021

WOW you look fantastic DiDi!
You sure have the whole package!
As usual I'm envious of your figure.
Ah heavy sigh.
Huggs
Bobbi

(08-01-2021, 03:27 PM)Happyme Wrote:  WOW you look fantastic DiDi!
You sure have the whole package!
As usual I'm envious of your figure.
Ah heavy sigh.
Huggs
Bobbi

Thank you Bobbi. <3 I can't believe how much love I'm getting lately, so many nice comments and new friends in such a short time. Its a bit overwhelming. Blush

I can't wait to reach the point where I can fill out that E cup completely, My new clothes sure make all the curves jump out like crazy. According to the web knowledge, I'm just some inches away from having actual hourglass shape... I want to make that happen. I wonder if longer time on pm and more exercise could make it... Cool

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Stevenator. - 09-01-2021

Yes

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - myboobs - 09-01-2021

(07-01-2021, 07:51 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Thanks Michelle. <3 Yea, I think I should when a proper occasion arises. Wink

Alexis, I sure am, it seems I'm getting good at measuring myself and throwing dice about fitting clothes. Or it was just a lucky shot in the dark. No need to return anything. I also bought some really sexy stuff that's perhaps bit too naughty to share here. xD Anyway, I love these. Feels comfy.

And they accentuate all the right parts too.  Cool
Very tempting for a grab  Blush

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 10-01-2021

Well now, isn't this cool new thing, we had a vocal recording session and I decided to be bold and wear my pushup bra. I had it without the straps so I needed to fix it from time to time.... I've passed the test with our vocalist, he doesn't give a damn about me wearing a bra + skinny jeans and so on. No problem what so ever. He saw me fix the cups probably twenty times. Big Grin No weird looks, no comments, nothing of sort. As I expected, he's open minded and nice guy so. Seems that I'm free to be girly around him.

Victory is sweet. Wink

Today is the day 1 of a new pm cycle, I should have taken 2k today, but did 3k instead. I just felt like I need it... I'm becoming a boob growth addict I guess. I had a blast, this day turned from moody to great. <3

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Stevenator. - 10-01-2021

<3