Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Progress, plans and other ramblings - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Progress, plans and other ramblings (/showthread.php?tid=29275)

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 04-01-2021

Thanks. Blush I think there's some real deal new growth going on at the moment. The feeling has changed quite dramatically in a short time again. It seems like I get a growth spurt from time to time, its not the first but I think its the strongest and fastest so far.

I thought sharing that story would be nice for people here to get a better understanding of where I come from. Smile being bullied as a kid was really a learning experience, it in the end has taught me a lot. And caused confidence issues and what not. It took very long time to heal from the mental torture it was, but there's a bright side to it too.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Alexis P - 04-01-2021

(04-01-2021, 05:11 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Thanks. Blush" alt="Blush" title="Blush"> I think there's some real deal new growth going on at the moment. The feeling has changed quite dramatically in a short time again. It seems like I get a growth spurt from time to time, its not the first but I think its the strongest and fastest so far.

I thought sharing that story would be nice for people here to get a better understanding of where I come from. Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> being bullied as a kid was really a learning experience, it in the end has taught me a lot. And caused confidence issues and what not. It took very long time to heal from the mental torture it was, but there's a bright side to it too.

Awww i'm so sorry you suffered so much DiDi (or should i say Larissa?). In this forum we will be the most supportive possible, you clearly deserve affection!

Also nice! The growth spurt seems very enjoyable  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> Make sure to massage the breasts and have fun with them  Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue">

It was the right idea to share some background story, i i honestly would be down to hearing more about it <3

- Alexis

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 04-01-2021

(04-01-2021, 06:05 PM)Alexis P Wrote:  Awww i'm so sorry you suffered so much DiDi (or should i say Larissa?). In this forum we will be the most supportive possible, you clearly deserve affection! Also nice! The growth spurt seems very enjoyable Make sure to massage the breasts and have fun with them. It was the right idea to share some background story, i honestly would be down to hearing more about it  Alexis

Its ok, I'm over it by decades at this time. Its just experience which has shaped my life a lot. Smile

It is exciting as heck. Every time. Big Grin I think this is the third of fourth time my boobs seem to grow very rapidly. It usually seems to last about a month maybe, then goes way slower for a while until it happens again. But this time I think its different, way faster and more intense than before. I presume its E receptors coming more active and the pm is really doing its magic... I'm not knowledgeable enough about this stuff.

You can call me HelloDidi over here. I'm not really into the femme name thing as in I would want to be called by it all the time... On the other hand its kinda a cute Tongue I will keep on rambling about stuff here, that's for sure. Nnext updates are probably going to be about the new things I'm adding in once I get them. And more pictures when there's something new to show.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - myboobs - 04-01-2021

(03-01-2021, 06:03 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I said I wouldn't be updating pictures for a while, but I just have to post this one... Took my usual front low angle as I felt that there might be something visible compared to older pics. I'm clearly in a growth spurt, there's no doubt about it. My boobs have been swollen and pointy, sore and itchy for over a week now, this is the first day without much soreness unless I massage.

What do you think? Am I growing? They feel heavier than before... Big Grin I have noted the much wanted frontal projection showing up lately, breast buds have got much bigger and outer sideboob is rubbing my arms all the time. They feel like they're on the way and I love it.
Oh wow ! Your boobs has such lovely conical shape ! Gorgeous.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 05-01-2021

Thanks myboobs. Big Grin I'm really happy where things are going right now...

Which made me wonder which tanner stage I've reached? I remember Stevenator saying something about it earlier. Just intrigued by this. I would think entering stage three maybe? Something like that according to how I understand this stuff.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - JustAbbey - 05-01-2021

(05-01-2021, 04:20 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Thanks myboobs. Big Grin I'm really happy where things are going right now...

Which made me wonder which tanner stage I've reached? I remember Stevenator saying something about it earlier. Just intrigued by this. I would think entering stage three maybe? Something like that according to how I understand this stuff.
If your areola is a distinct ‘cone’ that stand out from the rest of the breast tissue, you’re at stage 3 or 4. If they appear continuous with the rest of the breast tissue (and have filled out) you’re at stage 5. But stage 5 is hard to reach for most.

(05-01-2021, 04:29 PM)diometres22 Wrote:  
(05-01-2021, 04:20 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Thanks myboobs. Big Grin I'm really happy where things are going right now...

If your areola is a distinct ‘cone’ that stand out from the rest of the breast tissue, you’re at stage 3 or 4. If they appear continuous with the rest of the breast tissue (and have filled out) you’re at stage 5. But stage 5 is hard to reach for most.

They've started to really stand out just lately. Big Grin This from yesterday. No swelling from supple nips.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - JustAbbey - 05-01-2021

(05-01-2021, 05:12 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(05-01-2021, 04:29 PM)diometres22 Wrote:  

They've started to really stand out just lately. Big Grin This from yesterday. No swelling from supple nips.

I don’t know much, but I’d say you’re stage 4! Looking great!

I certainly am not an expert on this tanner stage stuff, waiting for others to chime in... Cool  One thing's for sure, my areolas have just recently started to stand out and the budding is in high gear. And still sore as heck, I can barely touch my nipples today as they're so sensitive.

I have been thinking... The little makeup experiment while ago and my recent awesome boob growth + body changes since I started pm have really changed my perspective. Towards the idea that I could actually pass for a woman. I've had so many people comment on the latest pictures that I could that I'm really starting to believe it. What I see in mirror is of course somewhat distorted, not seeing forest from the trees, but all things said, I'm starting to feel quite confident about this and it certainly is strengthening my resolve on going forward. And its been a tremendous confidence boost. I have quite severe difficulty taking so many kind words and compliments and overall niceness. A lot of which from people who are not part of the "scene" even.

In my current situation in life, I still have to present as male for most of the time which I'm fine with, but I think the girl inside will start to creep in my daily life more as time goes by... I'm tempted to get really dolled up and go out as a woman some time. Its really tempting and I think if I choose the right time and place, could be also very liberating experience. I've been out with some close friends somewhat dressed up many times by now, but not with everything imaginable. That could be awesome. Big Grin Some days ago I had a friend visit me who I hadn't seen for months, he's in the know and really nice so I thought to test the waters and see how he reacts, it was late morning so I wasn't wearing much when he showed up. He saw me switch shirts and put my bra on and all and didn't bat an eye about it. Sure gave couple of looks and I was so scared he would comment something crazy, funny to be excited and scared in company of a good friend, that's kinda new.

But in the end it felt so good, one more friend who doesn't get bothered about this stuff, wonderful. Anyway... I'm starting to have some faith in myself, to the shy girl inside who wants to be herself. Wink Its funny how this stuff makes me shy, I'm normally not shy at all. About almost anything, including my body. (Thanks for somewhat intact self image and Finnish sauna culture. xD ) 

I think I'll let the shy girl get dressed really pretty and go walk the dog some day soon... Or perhaps go somewhere at daytime for a drink. Or to have a 37th birthday party on Saturday 23rd. Blush