Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Progress, plans and other ramblings - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Progress, plans and other ramblings (/showthread.php?tid=29275)

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 31-12-2020

I think its the result of overall higher sensitivity, orgasms get specially good if I stimulate my nipps at the same time. Wink

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Nipply Russel - 31-12-2020

I've found that masturbation is no longer a regular "need" - it's something I choose to do when I get a chance. Several days can pass and I don't feel all pent up. And yeah, nipples, boobs, butt and the rest of my body play a part. I don't think that's due to increased sensitivity; it's due to the fact that I'm more turned on by other parts of my own body now (such as my butt).

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 31-12-2020

(31-12-2020, 06:48 PM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  I've found that masturbation is no longer a regular "need" - it's something I choose to do when I get a chance. Several days can pass and I don't feel all pent up. And yeah, nipples, boobs, butt and the rest of my body play a part. I don't think that's due to increased sensitivity; it's due to the fact that I'm more turned on by other parts of my own body now (such as my butt).

Yep, same experience here. I don't need to any more. Tongue I think I should do it a bit often really... The body changes sure are a turn on. When I take a shower I can't stop touching my boobs and often it turns out to be so much fun that things like to escalate. Big Grin

Heck, I'm getting a bit tipsy, its bit after eight in the evening here, not much of this year left. But I have too many drinks left. I f I really get drunk, I'll try to refrain from posting much as it might get incoherent random something. Wink

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Stevenator. - 01-01-2021

Happy New Year !!!

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 01-01-2021

(01-01-2021, 12:05 AM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  Happy New Year !!!

For you too. Tongue I think I'm one drink short. Got to fix that. I couldn't even get drunk, I'm way too comfy for that. Or too old? Or too girly. xD hahaha.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Alexis P - 01-01-2021

Happy new year!  Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue">

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - wee2er - 01-01-2021

(31-12-2020, 05:06 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I think its the result of overall higher sensitivity, orgasms get specially good if I stimulate my nipps at the same time. Wink

Interesting, I'm finding a similar effect on me, I'm just on PM cream and massage but have found that my 'pleasure time' has changed quite a lot. They seem to be far more intense and instead of being centred on the one area I now feel them across my body specifically my nips and my bum.
All good as far as I'm concerned  Smile
Happy New Year to you and all, lets all look forward to a better 2021  Smile

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 01-01-2021

(01-01-2021, 10:55 AM)wee2er Wrote:  
(31-12-2020, 05:06 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I think its the result of overall higher sensitivity, orgasms get specially good if I stimulate my nipps at the same time. Wink

Interesting, I'm finding a similar effect on me, I'm just on PM cream and massage but have found that my 'pleasure time' has changed quite a lot. They seem to be far more intense and instead of being centred on the one area I now feel them across my body specifically my nips and my bum.
All good as far as I'm concerned  Smile
Happy New Year to you and all, lets all look forward to a better 2021  Smile

Seems like PM altering hormone levels brings a new edge to all of this stuff. Big Grin 

I just did some cloth shopping, I hope I got the sizes right. It sucks to be this big, makes finding decent clothing way harder. Most of the plus size stuff I find are more or less horrendous or there's lack of choice. I'm slightly bigger than an average man here is and most ladies clothes seem to be designed for small women, not even average women. Finns aren't the tiniest people out there in general.

Today I feel easily irritated about things. Shitty confidence. Hmmmph. I guess its some mental hangover or something.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Elly - 01-01-2021

(01-01-2021, 10:55 AM)wee2er Wrote:  
(31-12-2020, 05:06 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I think its the result of overall higher sensitivity, orgasms get specially good if I stimulate my nipps at the same time. Wink" alt="Wink" title="Wink">

All good as far as I'm concerned  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">
Happy New Year to you and all, lets all look forward to a better 2021  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Sorry but can I ask what brand of PM cream do you use? Just apply them on the breast?

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 03-01-2021

I said I wouldn't be updating pictures for a while, but I just have to post this one... Took my usual front low angle as I felt that there might be something visible compared to older pics. I'm clearly in a growth spurt, there's no doubt about it. My boobs have been swollen and pointy, sore and itchy for over a week now, this is the first day without much soreness unless I massage.

What do you think? Am I growing? They feel heavier than before... Big Grin I have noted the much wanted frontal projection showing up lately, breast buds have got much bigger and outer sideboob is rubbing my arms all the time. They feel like they're on the way and I love it.